[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

HS AND WS ARE WALKING...SHE TOLD HIM TO STOP OR GIVE UP NOW ,SHE IS GIVING HIM THE HAIRPIN BACK TOLD HIM TO GIVE IT TO HIS WIFE ...WHAT A SCENE HE STOLE A KISS ...LOVE THE WAY HE SMILLES TO HER...PITTY SHE DECIDED TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM ...NOT TO WAIT

• Like 17

good night all chingus.. i am back.. heheheh..

i've been a silent lurker the whole week. i am too busy to post any comment, but i still have a little spare time to read one or two pages.. i know everyone here is frustated by hae soo action in the preview. but, as a woman i can understand her. her BF turned his backbon her, her rank was demoted to the lowest, and her co-worker treat her so bad. so, she might need some time to pull her sense together and ready for new love.

but, i were in HS's potition, i will be thinking hard to figure out how to escape from goryeo and back to modern world. it's weird, how she never even trying to figure out how to back to modern world. once again if i were her, i'll come to JM everyday and insist him to tell the truth. i don't like how JM always said to her to accept the fate. we cannot just accept the fate without even trying. 

well, that a little thought of me.

niw i am ready to join the discussion tonight

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, MiharuD said:

Before the drama starts I want to tell you something interesting about Monarchs of Goryeo. I like history very much and I search for all kinds of 'written' books, articles in history. Few days ago I found out that Goryeo Dynasty first king was Taejo (as we already know), than CP from the drama aka Hyejong. After that Jeongjong (Wang Yo 3rd son), than WANG SO our main lead in MLSHR. After he dies, Seongjong becomes the king (not sure who's child) and then the son of Gyeongjong aka Mokjong (Wang So grandson) becomes the king who ends up exiled. AND, finnaly, what comes after is very interesting. Our lovely 13th Prince is the father of the next king and the next generation of kings of Goryeo will be from his familly son's after son's until 36th king Gongyang of Goryeo who then established the JOSEON Dynasty. Isn't this funny that the one who only wants to be free will send his genes years and years and in the end his wish will become true? 

Just saying... 

True. I already written about it after doing a thorough research. 5th king is Wang So's son, 6th king is Wang Wook's son, 7th king is Wang So's grandson, after that Wang So's lifeline reign is over. Baek Ah's son is the 8th king, and afterwards all the kings of Goryeo until the end of Goryeo dinasty come from his lifeline.

• Like 12

Scene start

King Taejo sends Soo outside the palace after he sends Wang So to become envoy. So ask for the king permission to let Soo stay at Damiwon. then So and Soo walk together around the palace where she ask So to forget her. and she return back the hair pin that she received from him. Soo ask So to forget her. he did ask for her to wait for him to come back from the envoy. Then he tried to kiss Soo but she went startled. So say that he will ask for the permission to kiss Soo. Then, BAM!!! He leans for kiss

• Like 15

HS back to the palace while she climbing the steps, Wook see her and about to call her but he stop and turn his body. HS see him and look Wook walking away. 

So at a field, he put on his mask. And he horsing with his cavalery. While HS leaving the palace with JM send her off. And Wook is writing....omo...

Jung come in and tell Wook that HS is leaving Damiwon. Wook hurriedly get up and go to HS room. Its empty. He is startled and mumbling..Soo ya..Soo ya....he touch HS bed.. (omo its useless now). He throw the bed cover and scream for her name. 

HS walking alone and see the palace one more time.

Okay now we see the evils club. Crazy eomma and YH sit together and chat. YH and crazy eomma are match send from heaven, both know how to threat other with doll face. YH warn her to not touch her mom again. And she leave

• Like 21

Wook realises Soo is leaving the Palace and calls out her name. This echoes and Soo turns around with tear-glazed eyes. I guess it's really over... she didn't even say her goodbyes to him. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-04%20at%2012.11.
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-04%20at%2012.12.
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-04%20at%2012.12.

• Like 20