[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

56 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ (Let me know if I've missed your name and I'll add you to the roll call)

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515@MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @innrukia @junee22@Sarang21@hitomebore08 @dears @tanaqvi @Tata Lata @thenagain @ktcjdrama @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @Layali @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @SizzlerZ @chickenchopflipflop @snowy21 @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA @Ainee Etp  @dramu51ch0c10ve @Lady_Lara @deabakdrama @berny  @dfun @MiharuD @kyar7jizhenll @nearsea @lxands @redfrommars @kriswu @12blbl@MrKobegiant @jetsu @hiluna @churasan @arabela @novemberschopin @Isache @luvkstyle @princess16 @clarissasan @Hapiangle @faeriealice @Nymeria289 @andy78@Putri Dewi @Chaeul @cosmogirl77 @onemella @Adnana @irilight @qwenli @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @millie10468 @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @dash9 @heartforkdrama @Rosemary83 @LoveSG @carmens @tessieroo @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @MadraRua @sriskaddict @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny @ailee2 @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @lebritneeey @Gabi Bros @mabelialong @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @fathiayunia @outofspace @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @rei_smasher11 @louisawatson @soph_t  @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman @Mau_Cherry @Yeekrfan2 @luna07shiro @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @Nymeria289 @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @Bambiina @shairli @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @blue003 @cmluv @rumasa79 @edensor @here4da0ppas @hanatanada @lily_white @shiqin3381 @Lyna @vangsweetie637 @glacial @fengari @honeyapricot @inner @ElleSor @winwin12 @lavendre @sebnem @esma-div @Chickpea @DJG @aniliaz @brielover @ChyuuNyuu @carmens  @dustdevil @dwookie @junejungki@special_bee @smitten1710 @cmoirae2 @penelop3 @riuenu @onemella @mewtwo @freckledbelle @car148 @riuenu @RoxanaR @Lmangla @Rosemary83 @potatohead @frostfire @Umi_ni_Sora @chelseab  @Hanazumi @wordsmyth0253 @bingewatcherinsomniac

Live Streaming Links:

Reveal hidden contents

Been sitting in front of my laptop refreshing this thread. Cant watch the live stream, so eclipers, please please please be kind and share live subs and clips! ^^

• Like 10

3 hours ago, itzibitzispider said:

1. On a Monday Birthday... poor lad

2. On a Moonday Birthday ... how dare he

Let him celebrate alone *cheekygrin* or while watching with you

Gosh I'm brilliant

LOL, we had a dinner celebration.

& my husband said, "I know you want to watch your show, let's go home."

best husband! HAHHAHA. 

I AM IN FRONT OF THE TV!!!! 8minutes to go. 

• Like 20

1 minute ago, onemella said:

LOL, we had a dinner celebration.

& my husband said, "I know you want to watch your show, let's go home."

best husband! HAHHAHA. 

I AM IN FRONT OF THE TV!!!! 8minutes to go. 

Happy birthday to the coolest hubby! He's a keeper :D

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, ChyuuNyuu said:

Why is everyone so swooned by the 4th prince?? To me it sounds like he will stalk HAE SOO until she fall in love with him, without respecting or caring about what she went through. She just got heart wrecked by WOOK! Give her a break: "Wang So keeps telling her that she can try to run away but he will follow her" HOW CREEPY IS THAT? It would be nicer if he would be like: "Hey, I know you've had a hard time but I'm there for you if you need a friend to rely on." But his vibe is more like: "Hey, I love you and I will stalk you until you love me back (Plus kill every other man you love that is not me)." And what do you mean with: "He will keep confronting her with reality, until she can face it". What reality? That he loves her and she can do nothing else than accept it? This is not right.  
And I agree that WOOK did some shitty and weak decisions but he had no choice by choosing his family over SOO (Would HAE SOO be with somebody who killed his family for her? NO.) SO on the other hand had not as much too loose.... I don't want to downgrade this bravery trying to save HAE SOO but still, his dominance towards her and his cruelty towards others is not normal....

Sorry @bebebisou33 =D please don't take it personally.

lol ! I know , you are right and when LJK was talking about his character as WS he mentioned that he was possessive and obsessed with HS. It is not a healthy relationship that these two will be in . It will start off nice and end up bad, if he continues to be very obsessed with her . However I do not agree with you that he is stalking her and not respecting nor caring about what she went through. He is trying his best to comfort her, help her cheer up by showing off his affection to her, and proposing to her to save her from a hard labor. This is how WS is trying to care for the person, he loves. He didn't give up on her because he thinks love and friendship are the same and because he sees that HS can not hide her fluttering, when he pulls her towards him. It is totally understandable , when you know WS's background. The man lived away from his family. He was never loved and cared for by anyone. How can he lead a healthy relationship and be flawless, when he was raised in such a loveless environment? He said it himself when he talked to Baek-Ah , that he doesn't know how to deal with people. So, he knows it when HS didn't like to be kissed by force by him but at that moment when she was telling him to leave the palace he didn't know how to react. When he said that he could kill any man, she might be in love with and she has nowhere to escape from him he is showing how he is just not accepting the idea that she could be with someone else other than him. I agree with you, I will be so freaking out when I hear that some man , that I am not in love with , talking to me like that. I will hate him for that. But here in this drama, I can sympathize with his character and cheer for him and HS so that HS , the modern woman, who knows about psychology and stuff like that, could understand him and fix up his behavior and teach him about how to love a person, and letting them be free and not obsess about them. He is surely is not some kind of ideal and perfect man. He has his flaws. However he has other qualities that make him very attractive and hard to resist. I personally will wish to meet a man of action and not empty words. He is the kind of man you can rely on and you are sure he can handle any situation and makes sure that you are fine.  Who wouldn't like to meet someone like this? I am cheering for him ans HS because of all the things he went through just because he loves HS whole heartedly. But knowing that this drama might not have a good ending for exactly this reason, the obsession of WS over HS, I might say that WS will learn it the hard way, that love means giving the other person their space and freedom or you will lose them forever. 

Anyway, 5 minutes to go. I am so ready for the new episode. Live recap-ers FIGHTING :)

• Like 17

@bebebisous33 I don't quite agree in that sense. Soo continued to hold out hope for Wook to save her during those crucial moments when her life was at stake, but it took his action of turning his back on her at the point when she needed him most, to turn the dynamics of their relationship. She did not choose - he chose for her in that instant. In many ways, Soo is seen to be reactionary so far. Ruoxi knew what she was asking of 8th Prince when she gave him the ultimatum, and he did not choose the throne over her, but rather he could not see why he can't have both. With his decision, she then chose to break off their relationship, because she knew what his fate would be with that choice. It was likewise with her relationship with 4th Prince... and ultimately she chose to leave him and the Forbidden City.

@chickenchopflipflop My fears are very real with the very little time we have left to cover all that remains. I love what we have seen so far - it is breathtaking visually, and the narrative flow has gone from strength to strength. Hence I am really unwilling to see it falter in the next half, due to lack of time. I am trying to remind myself that being a pre-produced drama, the narrative pace should have been well thought out, so I am hoping all my fears to be unfounded. Prove my fears wrong, MLSHR! You can do it!

• Like 11

@MadraRua Thank you for the roll call :D 

I am so ready for today's episode, re-watched last weeks episode's last night, bring on the King's death and HS breaking up with WW (I'm more than ready for these two scenes). 
Hoping our streams don't lag too much today and I'm still a few pages behind :sweatingbullets: 
I'd just like to say I really love reading everyones theories and insights about this drama, I'm actually amazed at everyones analysis and hope to share mine every soon too. ^_^  
I think I need some serious help, I have officially become to invested in this drama. I don't know what this drama has done to me, I'm thinking about Moon Lovers 24/7, and I've never really followed a thread so diligently. I can't imagine what I will do after this drama ends. :tears:

Hope you all enjoy today's episode. :wub:

• Like 12

If I were Hae Soo, I would say "Call!" when Wang So proposed,

First, just out of curiosity of what will happen with the history when it is changed. Instead of Wang So, Wang Wook might take the throne, then would Wang Wook's GwangJong be any different than Wang So's GwangJong? And how it will affect the future, if I ever go back to.

Second, because I hate doing laundry. I would marry Wang So if he promised me he will help with the household cores. He wouldn't act like a spoiled prince, would he? LOL. :lol:

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

We're enchanted by Wang So for zillion of reasons. I'm for one, swooned by his resilient and strong character. He's a man who fights for what he desires. Perserverance is sexy.

Anyhow, I guess it's my two cents :)

Sorry for cutting your post . I agree with you . One of the reasons I like WS as a character is that there is nothing more attractive to me than a man who sticks to his convictions and success at it . It helps that LJG is there with all his sexy glory too ;) 

• Like 9

Finally done reading... Right now so nervous because of today episode. After watching long preview i hace to say: muy dislike for Wook got bigger, muy pride for So bigger (figthing!!!) AMD HS I justo can't understand her.. How can i survive the almost 11 hours until i could watch episode 12. I need some vacation

• Like 8

Wang So already ask many times to Hae Soo about run away from palace, how he really know about Hae Soo feeling situation and it's because Wang So knew that they have same dream just to alive far from cruel people around them, oh God...it's so sad to think about it again, please just run away... :tears: 

@MadraRua thank you for roll call, i'm ready but not with my heart kkk.... also thank you for recap contributors, we will hit 1000 pages in couple days \^0^/ oohh...it's starting.....!!

• Like 14

I'm soo ready bring it on Wook !!!!

START

So in the king chamber. So is talking with the king about HS. He is asking the king for HS. The king is talking about HS to JM. 

JM meeting HS at her room. JM say HS to not tangled with the princes again. So is collecting his make up tools, HS coming. So smiling to see her, but both hide their true feeling that both worry. 

Now So and HS walking together beside the lake. So tell HS to wait so she can back to Damiwon. HS give the hairpin back. But HS already feel too much burden because of lady SG sacrification. 

So grab her and look into her closely...awwwwwww.....He about to kiss her but HS turn her face, So is smiling and let her go....THEN HE STEAL A PECK...saying that he is lying to ask to not kiss her without permission. So take the hairpin and leave first. He turn his body and waving at her. HS keep looking at him until So disappear. 

• Like 23