[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

16 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Wow! So sweet of them they took care about Joon Gi!

PS How does the sending food work anyway? It means ppl send food in honor of their favourite actor but the whole crew can eat it or only i.e. Joon Gi?

His fans are very loving and caring. Thank you for doing this! 

Yes! It's some kind of fan support in honor of their favourite actor and at the same time to feed the entire staff, actors.... they work so hard you know to make a good drama for us. ^_^

• Like 4

Its really good that they decieded to air it sooner:D 

Like @cedarwood   said I would also like if this was a long drama,because 20 episodes are not enough for a good historical drama. Historical dramas are so full that they at least must have 24-80 episodes . I just wanted to see these awesome actors together for a long time. Anyway,justtoo ecxited for this drama. Thanks everybody for updates and news.Though I sometimes cant keep posting here I always come to see what's new here. I HOPE when this drama starts I can discuss it with you here.

Fightng!:)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, patoi said:

Official facebook says they will release new still tomorrow at 8 am kst.

https://m.facebook.com/dramabobo

Waiting then!

54 minutes ago, SongMira said:

Its really good that they decieded to air it sooner:D 

Like @cedarwood   said I would also like if this was a long drama,because 20 episodes are not enough for a good historical drama. Historical dramas are so full that they at least must have 24-80 episodes .

There are awesome saeguks with only 20 episodes but still - the longer the better imho (ok, never tried saeguk 90 episodes long :P ).

But I do agree with you - to watch those awesome actors a bit longer than 10 weeks would be really cool. :) I especially can't wait to see Joon Gi and Kang Ha Neul. :) 

• Like 4

Black-and-white couple for fantasy-romance Scarlet Heart: Goryeo

scarletheart_12.jpg

How many different ways can Lee Jun-ki look ethereally beautiful in sageuk garb? After all the many historical projects he’s done thus far (King and the Clown, Iljimae, Arang and the Magistrate, Joseon Gunman, Scholar Who Walks the Night) you’d think he’d start repeating looks, but apparently when you’re Lee Jun-ki, you never run out of ways to be gorgeous.

There’s not a lot to say about these latest stills from SBS’s upcoming time-travel fantasy romance series Scarlet Heart: Goryeo, other than that I dearly wish the production would release more than two pictures at a time, which does little to satisfy my curiosity about the drama. The show stars IU as a modern-era woman who travels back to Goryeo times and gets entangled in lovelines with a host of Goryeo princes, in a story that sounds like a mix of Faith meets Outlander. The original Chinese series has already amassed a sizable fanbase, so the question is whether this version of Scarlet Heart will be able to attract the same kind of popularity and buzz.

Well, all I know is that I’m really ready for this next season in dramaland; things have felt like they’ve been in a slump the past few months, and I’m ready for the new crop to revitalize the scene. I almost fear that we’ll be drowning in too many shows in another month or two, but I’ll take that kind of deluge over drought any day. Glug glug.

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo also stars Kang Haneul, Hong Jong-hyun, Nam Joo-hyuk, Ji-soo, and Baekyun, and is directed by PD Kim Kyu-tae of It’s Okay, It’s Love. The drama will be a Monday-Tuesday series premiering on August 29 on SBS.

scarletheart_13.jpg

Via Newsen

source: dramabeans

IU and Lee Jun Ki's still cuts for 'Scarlet Heart'
IU and Lee Jun Ki's still cuts for 'Scarlet Heart' iu Lee Junki Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Uncategorized

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-15%2Bat%2B8.45.5

Sports Chosun - Naver: 'This pairing is love ♥"... IU and Lee Jun Ki's still cuts for 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo"

1. [+4,689, -535] No matter how I look at it, this pairing is weird

2. [+2,128, -216] Wow, Lee Jun Ki looks cool ㄷㄷ

3. [+1,943, -201] Who did Lee Jun Ki's hair?? Wth is that?

4. [+1,224, -158] Lee Jun Ki's cool

5. [+1,239, -194] Lee Jun Ki is too awesome, he's an acting god ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Please win an award this time !!!♥♥♥

6. [+336, -55] Lee Jun Ki's sageuks never disappoint

7. [+320, -53] I hope Lee Jun Ki will reap high ratings and fame through this drama.. For some reason, he has no luck with dramas, I always feel sorry for him. Hit daebak!!!!^^

Nate
1. [+87, -21] I'm just amazed at producers who always cast IU

2. [+83, -21] Lee Jun Ki looks prettier.... ㅋ

3. [+50, -12] So many pre-produced dramas lately.. It's a good thing..

4. [+37, -18] There are so many actresses out there, why cast a singer? It's something that the big 3 channels would do anyway

source: hqxdl.com

• Like 8

I like how this looks! :) I have watched the chinese (Scarlet Heart) drama, it was good...some things could be better (even in the plot) but in general terms it was good. Was a 35 drama episodes around 45 minutes. It has a second season but it has merely nothing to do with the first season...are like two completely different dramas and doesn't seem to be very good, so I am not interested. I have watched also the chinese movie Scarlet Heart Time to love and it was bad from head to toe, but it has the ending I would wish the original drama to have. This korean version would definitely be better than the movie, trust me. Even if they do quite drastic changes, i only want them to maintain the serious feeling of the chinese drama when necessary. Bubuginxin also had comedy (and ridiculous comedy at the beginning) but there were also so sad moments that I will wish to see in the korean drama. I think IU will do a good Ruoxi (Hae Soo in Scarlet Heart Ryeo) but I am a bit scared of the emotional moments that could require quick crying responses. I am not sure if she is prepared for that yet but I am happy that IU took the role because I really can see Ruoxi in her. She has the description needed. I was really surprised when they tried to cast the leading lady of She was pretty for this...that doesn't fit the description of Ruoxi at all. And there were people saying there is a huge gap between Lee Jun Ki and IU (11 years I think?) but in the original it was around 17 years age gap between the leads...and to be honest Lee Jun Ki has quite a baby face and I think he match well with IU.  

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

And there were people saying there is a huge gap between Lee Jun Ki and IU (11 years I think?) but in the original it was around 17 years age gap between the leads...and to be honest Lee Jun Ki has quite a baby face and I think he match well with IU.  

I wonder if I should watch the chinese original before I see the korean version.

As for the age gap - I don't mind since they're both adults. This age gap would bother me if Joon Gi was like 20 and IU 9 - THAT would be bothersome. :P 

Oh btw when you say about description of the lady lead - description taken from book / manga / internet base?

• Like 6

On 12/5/2016 at 1:51 PM, jongski said:

@fleurofjasmine Aww but we want bromance haha :wub::) I don't have comp rn jisoo IG post with Nam Joo Hyuk  13th 14th prince pic pls post thanks.

the original story doesn't have a bromance storyline between them. even they are in the opposite grup of prince.

the video you were talking already posted by other member even before you posted your reply...

• Like 1

IU updates IG a photo of the snack and bouquet from Kang Han Na and new shoes from Jin Ki Joo

CiqNDDTVAAAA2lB.jpg

CiqNDIHU4AE_oLJ.jpg

Nam JooHyuk IG update and he tagged Jisoo

CijVzfMUgAAXZyU.jpg

Jo MinKI IG update

CilEMK4VAAIu_9t.jpg

Kang Hanna IG update

CilEMPDVAAA24ri.jpg

photo from Chinese investor Cr logo

Cie3nqXU4AAZSpM.jpg

so..this is our 13th prince..

CiesHU3UoAAEqa6.jpg

cr weibo via njhthai

• Like 6

7 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Oh btw when you say about description of the lady lead - description taken from book / manga / internet base?

Spoiler

Zhang Xiao is a 25 year old girl whose soul transported to the body of a past life named Maertai Ruoxi of 16 years old. 

I will put it as spoiler because of the age of Ruoxi (this age is based on the chinese drama, the age in the novel is a bit lower).

I don't think 30 years old actresses would be good to play as Ruoxi at the beginning of the story.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

I don't think that either. I mean I know korean actresses tend to look like teens but still.... it's not only face, the body changes as well.

Thank you @Gabi Bros for the explanation, I really appreciate that. :) 

You are welcome. :) 

• Like 6

On 16/5/2016 at 7:50 AM, MoOnLoVeRz said:

Black-and-white couple for fantasy-romance Scarlet Heart: Goryeo

Hide contents

scarletheart_12.jpg

How many different ways can Lee Jun-ki look ethereally beautiful in sageuk garb? After all the many historical projects he’s done thus far (King and the Clown, Iljimae, Arang and the Magistrate, Joseon Gunman, Scholar Who Walks the Night) you’d think he’d start repeating looks, but apparently when you’re Lee Jun-ki, you never run out of ways to be gorgeous.

There’s not a lot to say about these latest stills from SBS’s upcoming time-travel fantasy romance series Scarlet Heart: Goryeo, other than that I dearly wish the production would release more than two pictures at a time, which does little to satisfy my curiosity about the drama. The show stars IU as a modern-era woman who travels back to Goryeo times and gets entangled in lovelines with a host of Goryeo princes, in a story that sounds like a mix of Faith meets Outlander. The original Chinese series has already amassed a sizable fanbase, so the question is whether this version of Scarlet Heart will be able to attract the same kind of popularity and buzz.

Well, all I know is that I’m really ready for this next season in dramaland; things have felt like they’ve been in a slump the past few months, and I’m ready for the new crop to revitalize the scene. I almost fear that we’ll be drowning in too many shows in another month or two, but I’ll take that kind of deluge over drought any day. Glug glug.

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo also stars Kang Haneul, Hong Jong-hyun, Nam Joo-hyuk, Ji-soo, and Baekyun, and is directed by PD Kim Kyu-tae of It’s Okay, It’s Love. The drama will be a Monday-Tuesday series premiering on August 29 on SBS.

Reveal hidden contents

scarletheart_13.jpg

Via Newsen

source: dramabeans

IU and Lee Jun Ki's still cuts for 'Scarlet Heart'
IU and Lee Jun Ki's still cuts for 'Scarlet Heart' iu Lee Junki Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Uncategorized

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-15%2Bat%2B8.45.5

Sports Chosun - Naver: 'This pairing is love ♥"... IU and Lee Jun Ki's still cuts for 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo"

1. [+4,689, -535] No matter how I look at it, this pairing is weird

2. [+2,128, -216] Wow, Lee Jun Ki looks cool ㄷㄷ

3. [+1,943, -201] Who did Lee Jun Ki's hair?? Wth is that?

4. [+1,224, -158] Lee Jun Ki's cool

5. [+1,239, -194] Lee Jun Ki is too awesome, he's an acting god ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Please win an award this time !!!♥♥♥

6. [+336, -55] Lee Jun Ki's sageuks never disappoint

7. [+320, -53] I hope Lee Jun Ki will reap high ratings and fame through this drama.. For some reason, he has no luck with dramas, I always feel sorry for him. Hit daebak!!!!^^

Nate
1. [+87, -21] I'm just amazed at producers who always cast IU

2. [+83, -21] Lee Jun Ki looks prettier.... ㅋ

3. [+50, -12] So many pre-produced dramas lately.. It's a good thing..

4. [+37, -18] There are so many actresses out there, why cast a singer? It's something that the big 3 channels would do anyway

source: hqxdl.com

Why are they  rude with the coments about IU? . that make me sad....

• Like 6