[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

If haesoo got pregnant, hope she did not get miscarriage as she already lost 2 mother here and when she is about to be a mother herself she lost her baby. This will kill her...

I want her to be pregnant and give birth in 21 century.

• Like 13

Congrats to all on this 1000 page milestone :grin: Here's to another 1000 more :)

Anyway, I think I've mentioned this before but I'm going to find it highly ironic if So becomes the Gwangjong that Soo's afraid off because he lost her (through death and not some stupid misunderstanding though). That premonition she had of Gwangjong would make sense if it was years after Soo dies and returns to the future. Even then, that Gwangjong might have been cruel but he probably wasn't as unaffected by the deaths he caused as Soo seems to believe he became. Therefore, it would be very ironic if Soo's purpose in being in the past was to give So a reason to become the Gwangjong that history needed.

• Like 20

24 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

YAYYYYYYY. 1000 PAGES. This thread is the best!!!

To celebrate 1000 pages, i want to share some beautiful lock-screens, made by someone in tumblr.  

Full credit for the Owner.

Hide contents

MORE

MORE

MORE :)

I automatically change my lock screen. !!!

Uri Wang So-Hae Soo have a beautiful story.

Aww really like this. Nice lock screen :)

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

If haesoo got pregnant, hope she did not get miscarriage as she already lost 2 mother here and when she is about to be a mother herself she lost her baby. This will kill her...

I want her to be pregnant and give birth in 21 century.

I wish the same too. If the Goryeo love story would end tragically then I wish they would just have beautiful kids in 21st Century :)

• Like 13

4 hours ago, Adnana said:

Something I've wanted to say for a long time:

All the viewers frustrated with the existence of 2 versions of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (SHR).

All the viewers wishing & praying that the next episodes would be identical in both versions.

I'm NOT one of them.

1) Sure, the ideal option might have been for the production team to NOT behave like brainless monkeys and to provide a single satisfactory, SoSoo-centric cut of the drama from the START.

This, however, was not the case.

2) The intended version of SHR--the version originally planned for both the International and the Korean audience--is the current International version (Youku, AsiaOne, DramaFever). I find that version, by itself, profoundly lacking. I find it outright hateful in its treatment of SoSoo.

Thus, I couldn't be happier and more relieved about the outraged fan outcry that moved SBS to ditch the initially-planned drama cut and to provide the much-improved 2nd version of SHR (airing in Korea).

3) Do I mind having to watch 2 different versions of each episode? Or rather: do I mind watching the SBS version and then going to look for the extra scenes in the International version? No.

I am grateful--because added together, the 2 versions provide more than 60 minutes of unique content. Unlike if there had been only 1 version, no matter how good, the current situation means that each full episode we have access to (patched together from the 2 versions) is a bit longer than the standard 1 hour we would have otherwise gotten.

We already know that there are A LOT of scenes that were cut from each episode because of the 1h-broadcast limit. I'm greedy for those scenes. I'm ecstatic that some of them were put back in the SBS version, or that they exist in the International version, if not the SBS one. In fact, if bigger differences between the 2 versions of SHR would mean more different scenes unique to each version--then I wish that the 2 versions were even more dissimilar.

It's far from an ideal situation, but at least the existence of 2 versions (with different scenes) has brought us one step closer to what is the ultimate grail (HAR) for the dedicated SHR fan: a full, no-cut version of this drama.

Well said, we should look at the glass as half full and not half empty. I was also frustrated about 2 versions at the beginning but now I look at it as having the opportunity to see more scenes and get twice the happiness from watching it a second time. I would still like to see the re-edited first 3 eps though, it wasn't on KissAsian the last time I looked :(

• Like 16

I've serched all over the web about this hot topic and now i'm here, really addicted to this drama :))) In the last episode, when Soo was serching for So and only for him to tell about the king's death, i really realized to have fear about the other episodes because i think that my heart will not stand a sad ending . Please tell me that all will go right! Fighting!!!

• Like 20

30 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

I can't guess the ending and the future episodes. This drama seems to surprise me when I thought it is going this way, it turns another way. I thought initially that the slow build up in the beginning episodes will lead to an epic war on throne with a bang but the story seems to push and pull, like it is continuously building up the tension one after the another. It pulls you in and intrigues you. 

I seen the 6mins long trailer that Hae Soo will rewrite history and Goryeo's fate lies in her hands. This is already set in stone in the beginning of the drama with her faithful encounter with Wang So and both falling in love with each other. But more glaringly is in Episode 13 where she asked for Wang So's help and tell him everything despite King Taejo asked her not to tell anyone.

One thing though that particularly bothers me is the fact that Wang So did not know Hae Soo actually fell in love with Wang Wook before him. He thought that they just have a relative relationship. Remember, this guy only sees Hae Soo so I do not know how this will work out. Whether or not if Wang So feel betrayed and if it is so, I wonder how their love will work out. The Purple Prince seems a bit iffy. And his relationship with Chaeryung still have not revealed yet. I think he will play apart in affecting Wang So and Hae Soo's relationship. 

I especially can't wait for these two scenes!!! Lee Joon Gi in his black robes majestically riding a horse across a wide field with the backdrop of a mountain is a magnificent and grandeur scene in itself. I guess that he and his people (some clans that will work with him) are on the way to wage war against Wang Yo during his reign. 

And also this breathtaking and absolute phenomenal cinematography/scenography. I think there is a noteworthy symbolism over this scene. I guess that it symbolizes him going to meet his one and only eternal love - Hae Soo. Maybe happen near the ending. I cant guess how the episodes will work out so i may be wrong but i just want to add something about this solar eclipse symbolism. 

Solar eclipse occurs when the Moon completely engulfs the Sun. Moon Goddess is Haesoo where she shines in the darkness of Goryeo and Wang So's heart. While taeyang, the Sun is Wang So. He shines so bright like the star (Sun, he has long reign as a King) but only with the Moon that he feels complete. Both the Sun and the Moon are meant to be apart like the day and the night but only during Solar eclipse they meet and they are together. Both Wang So and Hae Soo are crossed lovers. With the ring of the Solar eclipse starting to erode with the passing of the cloud and with Wang So marching across the Solar eclipse i think it leaves viewers thinking that despite the Solar eclipse starting to gone meaning they will be separated with Ko Ha Jin transport back to modern world, Wang So is marching to meet his one and only eternal love - Hae Soo. So I think there will be a scene in the modern world where the two will meet again. At a different world and different time they will be together!!!

Haha! Again I may be wrong because like I mentioned in my beginning sentences, I can't predict how the drama will goes but it makes things more exciting!!! One moment I am so riled up like the ending of episode 12 where I was shocked with Baek Ah getting the attack for the sake of Woo Hee but in episode 13 i felt down maybe because Wang So feels down. Haha...I guess soon I will not post much about this drama because I do not want to get too attach to it..the drama will come to an end. My heart can't take it. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I think the first picture scene actually happened in episode 12 or 13 and the solar eclipse scene with the orange-ish background was in the first episode.

Edited by LyraYoo
Pls do not quote images
  • Like 11

3 minutes ago, imsoso said:

I think the first picture scene actually happened in episode 12 or 13 and the solar eclipse scene with the orange-ish background was in the first episode.

OMG!!! Then i must be writing my own story. Haha its okay! Maybe i missed it, should rewatch again!!! :D:D:D

But i like the symbolism!! Thank you for telling me! :))

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

I can't guess the ending and the future episodes. This drama seems to surprise me when I thought it is going this way, it turns another way. I thought initially that the slow build up in the beginning episodes will lead to an epic war on throne with a bang but the story seems to push and pull, like it is continuously building up the tension one after the another. It pulls you in and intrigues you. 

I seen the 6mins long trailer that Hae Soo will rewrite history and Goryeo's fate lies in her hands. This is already set in stone in the beginning of the drama with her faithful encounter with Wang So and both falling in love with each other. But more glaringly is in Episode 13 where she asked for Wang So's help and tell him everything despite King Taejo asked her not to tell anyone.

One thing though that particularly bothers me is the fact that Wang So did not know Hae Soo actually fell in love with Wang Wook before him. He thought that they just have a relative relationship. Remember, this guy only sees Hae Soo so I do not know how this will work out. Whether or not if Wang So feel betrayed and if it is so, I wonder how their love will work out. The Purple Prince seems a bit iffy. And his relationship with Chaeryung still have not revealed yet. I think he will play apart in affecting Wang So and Hae Soo's relationship. 

I especially can't wait for these two scenes!!! Lee Joon Gi in his black robes majestically riding a horse across a wide field with the backdrop of a mountain is a magnificent and grandeur scene in itself. I guess that he and his people (some clans that will work with him) are on the way to wage war against Wang Yo during his reign. 

And also this breathtaking and absolute phenomenal cinematography/scenography. I think there is a noteworthy symbolism over this scene. I guess that it symbolizes him going to meet his one and only eternal love - Hae Soo. Maybe happen near the ending. I cant guess how the episodes will work out so i may be wrong but i just want to add something about this solar eclipse symbolism. 

Solar eclipse occurs when the Moon completely engulfs the Sun. Moon Goddess is Haesoo where she shines in the darkness of Goryeo and Wang So's heart. While taeyang, the Sun is Wang So. He shines so bright like the star (Sun, he has long reign as a King) but only with the Moon that he feels complete. Both the Sun and the Moon are meant to be apart like the day and the night but only during Solar eclipse they meet and they are together. Both Wang So and Hae Soo are crossed lovers. With the ring of the Solar eclipse starting to erode with the passing of the cloud and with Wang So marching across the Solar eclipse i think it leaves viewers thinking that despite the Solar eclipse starting to gone meaning they will be separated with Ko Ha Jin transport back to modern world, Wang So is marching to meet his one and only eternal love - Hae Soo. So I think there will be a scene in the modern world where the two will meet again. At a different world and different time they will be together!!!

Haha! Again I may be wrong because like I mentioned in my beginning sentences, I can't predict how the drama will goes but it makes things more exciting!!! One moment I am so riled up like the ending of episode 12 where I was shocked with Baek Ah getting the attack for the sake of Woo Hee but in episode 13 i felt down maybe because Wang So feels down. Haha...I guess soon I will not post much about this drama because I do not want to get too attach to it..the drama will come to an end. My heart can't take it. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I agree with this. Although the PD likes to zoom up his actors' and actresses' faces, the cinematography in this drama is breathtakingly beautiful especially when wang so and his men ride their horses. OMG, it gives me goosebumps. Can we have more of junki riding horses with his mask on, please?:heart:

• Like 16