[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, isengdoang said:

not lurking this thread for a day... and it's reached 990 pages already...

sad to read the negativity, although they seems written rationally.

"focus on the good ones and if you think you cant feel watching it anymore, just drop it, a drama is supposed to entertain you anyway"

yes, been there, done that... so still loving this drama, and it's continue being a highly addictive drug of pleasure .. at least for me... :phew:

10000 % AGREE!!!! 

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Hi! I remember seeing your post on DC! DC seems to routinely block non-Korean IPs, so I've been using ovpnSpider and OpenVPN to access it on my phone. It's kind of a hassle, but oh well. I can't post or like anything from the PC, either. 

You saw my post? :) So we met again. Thank you for the advice. So I should install openVPN on my phone. I wonder if I can post my artwork again. Thank you once again.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, lavendre said:

@ddeokbokkii 

You've said everything that is on my mind. Unfortunately. I feel bad for LJG who is awesomely killing his role as Wang So. I am way more in love with 4th Prince Wang So than the Cversion 4th Prince.

Well, I also like wangso more than the 4th prince in the c-version. Wangso is more swoony and it's mostly because of JunGi that this character looks more swoony than the c-version one.

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, special_bee said:

@Hanazumi if i'm not wrong, BA have another name that is WW, that's why i think, the 1st wiki page is having a misleading info, and as now they knew the right thing, the edited the page. 

@qwenli@special_bee I went ahead and changed it myself. So in history, Wang Jung (14th prince in the drama) is the 5th prince, Wang Wook (8th prince in the drama) is the 6th or 7th prince, and Baek Ah (13th prince in the drama) is the 8th prince.

14 minutes ago, minekas said:

Chingus, could you please post the links of the two special episodes aired on 27 August and 14th September. Thanks:)

I've been looking for them, too. I heard it's available but I don't know Korean so I can't find them.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Okay people, I can't help but feel there's a lot of negativity creeping into the thread and while I'm all for critical thinking, let's not mire ourselves in the negative and focus more on the positives...

What I like about Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

1. Wang So

2. Wang So

3. Wang So

4. ..........

No seriously, I love everything from the cracking soundtrack to the beautiful costumes. What do you like?

I love everything about this drama, even some ppl carried on about the editing blah blah ... I couldn't see that even after watching so many time.  Well I'm not a expert in the area nor do I care.  

I especially love the build up of SoSoo.  

There's nothing negative about this drama for me. If there is, I won't be watching to torture myself. 

I will enjoy it to the end with everyone who loves moon lovers.

• Like 21

usually i never mind about the ratings of the drama that i watch. but this time, i mind. i'm quite amazed, how can i never know about this actor? he play wangso perfectly. his acting is amazing. how can a man who has a nick name as a flowerboy can act like that? and i think he deserve award for this role. but with this ratings, i don't think they will consider him to become a nominee. mm maybe if there is a nomination from fans viewer. i'm not a fan of sageuk drama. but i've loved one, six flying dragon and thank god they gain good ratings, 20 % if i'm not mistaken. and that drama and the cast (yoo ah in) got a chance to win many awards and they did. i hope mlshr get higher ratings and get aknowledge because this drama is too good.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, MadraRua said:

Okay people, I can't help but feel there's a lot of negativity creeping into the thread and while I'm all for critical thinking, let's not mire ourselves in the negative and focus more on the positives...

What I like about Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

1. Wang So

2. Wang So

3. Wang So

4. ..........

No seriously, I love everything from the cracking soundtrack to the beautiful costumes. What do you like? 11

105  105105

I LOVE the soundtrack, especially Im Sun Hae's song and OST 11. I have it on repeat on my way to work, which happens to be an 1hr and 20 min drive lol.

I love the outfits and their hair. EspeciallyWang So's hairstyles! Ponytail, half pony tail, all of it, he looks awesome! 

Not a popular opinion but I happen to love the build up of So-Soo's relationship. There's something so intimate about their interactions. You can feel the tension and chemistry between so-soo through the screen, maybe Soo not as blatantly obvious as So but it's still there. 

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 18

3 minutes ago, special_bee said:

@Hanazumi Really? That's a lot of differences, now i don't know if can believe wiki anymore LOL

That's part of the creative license the drama production team has taken. Things like Crown Prince becoming Hyejong (2nd ruler), Wang Yo becoming Jeongjong (3rd ruler) and Wang So becoming (Gwangjong) are kept as they are in history. That is also another reason why I don't think Wang Wook will die because if he dies, history is somewhat changed and there will be no Seongjong. I'm sure at the end of the drama, he will not get anything - no throne, no Hae Soo. But the order of the princes were changed a bit as I mentioned below and Wang Won will die though - killed by Gwangjong. As for Wang Jung, he will becoming Vice King but I don't know if the drama will get there. For Wang Eun, I don't have any information on that except he was bestowed a title. Baek Ah will live, too but I don't know about Woo Hee.

15 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

I went ahead and changed it myself. So in history, Wang Jung (14th prince in the drama) is the 5th prince, Wang Wook (8th prince in the drama) is the 6th or 7th prince, and Baek Ah (13th prince in the drama) is the 8th prince.

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, cmluv said:

usually i never mind about the ratings of the drama that i watch. but this time, i mind. i'm quite amazed, how can i never know about this actor? he play wangso perfectly. his acting is amazing. how can a man who has a nick name as a flowerboy can act like that? and i think he deserve award for this role. but with this ratings, i don't think they will consider him to become a nominee. mm maybe if there is a nomination from fans viewer. i'm not a fan of sageuk drama. but i've loved one, six flying dragon and thank god they gain good ratings, 20 % if i'm not mistaken. and that drama and the cast (yoo ah in) got a chance to win many awards and they did. i hope mlshr get higher ratings and get aknowledge because this drama is too good.

I've already known and watched his drama when he played the second male lead in my girl. I also watched time between dog and wolf, arang and the magistrate, and two weeks but Wang So is the one who makes me aware of his great acting. I also hope our actors and actresses in this drama will get many awards at the sbs drama awards \^o^/

About the OSTs of this drama, why do people critize them? I like the For You from EXO. I really love the tararararara part. How I wish that they will use this song more often. The intense ending of the episode 1 while using this song gave me goosebumps. That unforgettable scene:wub:

• Like 14

55 minutes ago, moon_nebula said:

It continues to intrigue me how the show draws parallels between the characters Wang So and Wang Wook...they are similar but so different. I think some people found it a bit choppy during the scene that kept moving back and forth between WS w/ YH and WW w/ HS but it really illustrated the difference between the two. WW who wants the throne for power vs WS who wants the throne for one person's heart. WW who is overly cautious and calculates every move vs WS who acts based on emotions and what he believes to be right. WW who is respected and loved by all vs WS who everyone is afraid of. WW who plans to kill anyone who gets in his way, even if it's his brothers vs WS who was devastated at the idea of being the one to kill his own brother, even if it's a brother who hated him all his life. The anti-social prince has more heart and respect for human beings than the well respected scholar prince. 

I find it most interesting because history depicts WS as a cold hearted killer (according to HS) but what we have witnessed is so different from how he was remembered. Maybe what will be interesting is seeing him become the cold hearted killer he is known for...or maybe, you can't always believe everything that you hear -- you must see and decide for yourself. :)

Everyone's theories are so interesting! I may post more about my thoughts on EP 13 in the coming days as I wait for Monday... Monday never seemed so far away....

I second your thought chingu! @moon_nebula One thing common between them is their love to Hae Soo. No matter how sleek, sly, evil or calculative Wook can be, I believe at first he really have feelings for Soo. But that love give different effect for both princes, one may feel warmth and finding somebody to rely on while the other feel the need of more power. It is Soo's destiny, maybe that's why she was transported back to Goryeo era just like the previous king said before he died. 

• Like 8

I still see the beautiful of this drama, the only drama that I download is ML so I can rewatch.. and still I don't have any complains.

I did not read the novel and only watch some important episodes the C-ver. and the result still I love ML and NOT COMPLAINT.

Usually if I don't like the drama i just read the comments and restrain myself to make comments, I just STOP WATCHING... maybe if I am curios I just watch 2 ending episodes.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

Where past meets future..

Those gifs. I can look at those all day. Sigh. 

They say that the bigger the eyes the more expressive the person will be. However, LJG is an exception. This guy, i love everything about him. If i am single i will send my application for marriage to his agency. :D In my dreams, hahahaha, in my dreams. ;)

• Like 15

48 minutes ago, minekas said:

Chingus, could you please post the links of the two special episodes aired on 27 August and 14th September. Thanks:)

SPECIAL of August 27th:

The other special was almost an hour summary of episode 1 to 8. No new scenes, no bts. :sweatingbullets: I watched it live and end up disappointed because I was expecting new scenes. BUT I think the story was condensed well in one hour without unnecessary scenes. 

• Like 18