[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 hours ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

just rematched the fight sequence for the nth time...and I realise true to the script, WS's moves were 80% defensive.

exactly...i too felt the same WW was clearly in attacking mode while WS was on back foot (defensively) may be cause he promised HS to not to hurt WW.

• Like 20

I agree with feverdrama, HS is being defined by her relationships with WS and WW. I miss the earlier episodes where it was more HS-centric and less male-centric. I wish we could see more how she adapts to living in historical times and to see more of her time as a laundress, how she dealt with the guilt of Lady Oh’s death and the grueling labor. Right now, HS seems more like the protagonist and antagonist’s love interest than a main character. If LJK wasn't such an amazing actor, I would be disappoint how much they changed the novel's story.

For example, we get only two brief scenes where we see HS's modern belief of equality. One where she says WS should apologize to her for being rude regardless if she's a princess or a servant and another one when she didn't understand why Baek didn't try to marry Myung Hee because of his family position. Whereas in the original novel, Ruoxi has long talks with the 13th prince about equality and liberty. And a discussion where she and the 4th prince agreed that corruption among government officials must be punished harshly and to not allow nepotism. I can see how Ruoxi could have influenced WS to abolish slavery and set up civil exams, but not HS's character. If anything, because of HS, WS wants to leave the palace and live happily ever with HS.

• Like 20

On 10/3/2016 at 10:15 PM, qwenli said:

All I want to say to Wang So is, forget about Haesoo. 

Please marry Yeonhwa, at least she loved you all her life. She is not kind, but she is pretty, intelligent and of good status. Even when Yo put that 2 carat ruby on her finger, she still thinks of you. She will be good to you. :tears::tears::tears:

All hail queen daemok!

Ws will marry YH ... soon

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, mabelialong said:

what the number of LJG  followers before scarlet ryeo airing ? just want to know comparison

Around 400.000 probably since he got more than 600.000 new followers after SHR started airing.

1 hour ago, wackeemarie said:

@soorani right after SH Ep13 aired I checked LGJ's IG, he had 992k followers and in less than 24hrs since I last checked it, he reached 1M. That's 8,000 new followers in less than 24hours.

*I realized I seem like a stalker after typing that. I promise though I'm not a sasaeng fan. Just a very devoted fangirl*:wub:

This is crazy! I'm still baffled how he got more than half a million followers so fast. I just really happy for him!! :wub:

• Like 16

Hi everyone I'm a silent reader here and first time posting

i'm having this crazy thought that maybe wang so is in the future remembering hae Soo but she has forgotten everything that's why with the help of Jimong  she was sent back in goryeo to remember her past life and love story.

so when she wakes up in 21st century remembering everything wang so will be waiting for her....

Im a crazy fan who desperately want a happy ending for these two

Edited by Aartee Gangasing
  • Like 24

Here I'm again :D

Trying to put my detective glasses on (amateur level ofc) so I was checking IU's stylist insta, I know it sounds really stalker-ish  but trust me it was just for research purpose :P

So she posted this picture a while ago, if I'm not mistaken I think it was during the last days of shooting... 

Spoiler

So I guess this is Haesoo's look when she comes back to the future ( ? )

• Like 24

After watching episode 13 for the nth time I can't help but think that the love story of WS and HS will be like the king and his love court lady oh. Miscarriage and that in the end WS will also let HS go (even if it is hard because he thinks it is the best thing to do for HS's health). It doesn't matter to me now whether or not they'll have a happy ending. What matters most is that they loved each other at some point in their lives. So i hope that in the next episodes they will show thousand-times-WS-HS-sweet-moments. ;):)

• Like 13

1 minute ago, freckledbelle said:

After watching episode 13 for the nth time I can't help but think that the love story of WS and HS will be like the king and his love court lady oh. Miscarriage and that in the end WS will also let HS go (even if it is hard because he thinks it is the best thing to do for HS'd health). It doesn't matter to me now whether or not they'll have a happy ending. What matters most is that they loved each other at some point in their lives. So i hope that in the next episodes they will show thousand-times-WS-HS-sweet-moments. ;):)

Hasn't WS proven that he's not like his father though?

• Like 12

‘Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo’ episode 14 & 15 spoilers, promo: Wang So and Hae Soo declare their love for each other and a real kiss happens [VIDEO]

• Spoiler

‘Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo’ episode 14 & 15 spoilers, promo: Wang So and Hae Soo declare their love for each other and a real kiss happens

‘Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo’ episode 14 & 15 spoilers, promo: Wang So and Hae Soo declare their love for each other and a real kiss happens (Photo : YouTube.com/DEVINKA TUBE)

"Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" episode 14 & 15 goes on airs next week. The upcoming segments delves deeper into Wang So (Lee Joon-gi) and Hae Soo's (Lee Ji-eun) romance. Meanwhile, the show focuses on Wang Wook's (Kang Ha-neul) next step and the fight for the throne. Here are the spoilers for the next two chapters of the series. Read on to find out what happens next.

"Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" episode 13 focused on the fight for the king's throne after King Taejo collapses. Meanwhile, Hae Soo is the only person allowed to be with the king as she tends to him in his final moments. It is then, she realises what kind of a person Wang Wook is when he declares his intentions. Also, he informs her of a sinister plan to take the throne before Crown Prince Mu arrives. As for Su, she has been assigned the task to get the next ascendant of the throne to the king before he passes away.

Meanwhile, Wook betrays Wang Yo and turns him in and emerges as a hero in the kingdom. Yo tries to run away when Wang So confronts him and tries to stop him. Unfortunately, the combat leads to Yo's death. Wang So is full of guilt and devastated for stabbing his older brother to death. He finds Hae Soo on his side when he finally breaks down.

"Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" returns with episode 14 & 15 next week. It is expected to see Hae Soo and Wang So come closer. The show will feature highly anticipated moments between the couple when they have a real kiss.

A promo video for "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" episode 14 show Wang So and Hae Soo share some tender moments. They finally confess their feelings for each other and declare their love. Wang So then pulls her closer and they both share a real kiss.

Meanwhile, Wang Wook will be confronted by his sister and mother about his treason. He tells them that it was the only way to protect them. At the same time, the palace is attacked by a group of intruders when Wang So will jump in for the fight and stop them. Scroll down to watch the promo.

The fight for the throne and rivalries continue to intensify. New alliances are formed and evil schemes come to play. At the same time, Wang So and Hae Soo's love blossoms.

"Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" episode 14 airs on Oct. 10 and episode 15 airs on Oct. 11 at 10:00 pm KST. Stay tuned for more spoilers and updates.  

i can't wait...i hope HS and WS will be able to escape the palace and that crazy prince...

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

Love, i was talking about the love story of WS and HS only. The somewhat similarities. :)

I meant that since WS has been shown to be different than his father, he should make different choices and if there is a tragic ending, it'll be for a different reason. I think the king and Lady Oh's relationship and ending was suppose to mirror Ruoxi's and the 4th's tragic storyline.

• Like 15

I'm wondering whether the Queen's hair actually became white (quite dumb a choice from the scriptwriter/PD or whoever, since it's impossible for that to happen in reality), or she just quit wearing her wigs... In the latter case, how did she hide such long hair under them? *pondering*

• Like 6

11 hours ago, kyar7jizhenll said:

@Hanazumi @ratgirlina @valsava "I heard about your plan from Wook. I was on my way back after receiving a letter" I watched Eng sub SBS version on KissAsian site and the above quotes are from there.  Of course, I do not know whether this sub was accurate as I don't understand Korean :D May be Korean speakers can help verify the conversation. From this, I got that CP was already on his way back to palace after receiving WW's letter and I assume he met Baek Ah on the way back as they came back together.

Don't know why my screen shots do not show up though I copied and pasted pics. I cannot do attachment either. I have no personal website either so not sure how to post my pics :( So, technically inept :(:(:( 

The reason I mentioned the fact that WW contacted CP before Baek Ah reached to CP is for the sake of its importance on showcasing how cunning, calculative, clever and vengeful WW's is.  First, he wore armor to attend the banquet as he was already prepared to counterattack WY if WH's attempted assassination happened (in ep 12, he told his sister that he does not want to be upsurper of the throne but hero who attacked the traitor and that's why he stayed in WY's shadow. He was never on WY's side). However, at that time he did not know of WS's feeling for HS yet. Then, he overheard WS proposal to HS outside the banquet and the king lost conscious naturally.  Now, he saw WS more of a threat especially regards to HS's affection.  He also heard that WS would sacrifice everything for HS, would only become King for HS and he became very jealous and vengeful towards WS.  He realized that WS's has always been on CP side and he needed to make CP doubtful of WS loyalty.  Thus, he decided to get rid of WS by making him seem like a revolt and he asked his sister and his clan's army to block all the exists out of the capital the next morning so that WS could not get to CP. 

WW then tried to test HS's loyalty towards him and her feelings for WS by giving her incomplete information to trick WS.  He told HS of third prince and his planned attack to King's palace w/o telling her he already notified CP NOT ONLY to test HS's feelings and royality to him BUT ALSO to try to have proper reason to kill WS. However, he miscalculated the timing of CP's arrival and did not expect that WS would find a route to send Baek Ah to notify CP.  He asked YH and his clan's army to block off routes out off Songok to make it seems like WS & General Park surrounded the king's residence and try to take the throne for himself, he and WY killed WS, then WY himself wanted to take the throne and he defended for CP by the time CP arrived. This way CP won't punish him for killing WS and general Park but would feel indebted plus he would be able to get rid of big CP's supporters and his love rival!  

There is no way that WW know Baek Ah left from unknown route as he did not know about WH. He could not have sent letter to CP after Baek Ah left as it would take 2 days to reach CP.  Even if WH and Baek Ah used short-cut, CP and BA would not have arrived the next morning if CP was not already on his way back to palace since they were still resting at the forrest the night before.  Also, WW already told HS that she alone would not be able to reach to CP and knew that YH already blocked off WS leaving the city.  He was so sure that the only way WS could do after he heard the news of palace coup from HS (before CP arrived) was to defend them with army which would look like WS is trying to take the throne for himself.  That's what WY accused of General Park and WS when they arrived to king's palace with army.  WW probably already knew about CP's illness (plus CP is a lot older than him) and the throne would be passed to him after getting rid of WY and WS.  He was very cunning, trying to kill three birds with one stone except CP arrived before WS was killed and HS eventually found out about his move using her to kill WS (HS said that in her conversion with WW that he was trying to use her to kill WS and how could he do that after knowing she felt so miserable the fact that she caused Lady Oh's death.

@zi4r Ww has always been clever and is someone with big ego though he did not show it till ep 12. He seems to find ways to blame others or find other faults to make himself less guilty.  Basically, he has "narcissistic" personality if not as extreme as "antisocial".  He is very charming and considerate to others (to his wife, HS, brothers, and even to poor citizens) but deep down he only cares about himself, thinks he deserves the best because of his family background as well as his talent in both literary and military, blames others not to make himself feel guilty and does not mind to manipulate others not to make his hands dirty and achieve his goals (eg. using WY's hands to kill the King and WS). 

Hi @kyar7jizhenll  I just read your post and loved it because this is just how cunning and calculating he is, Your are so right he was trying to kill 3 birds with one stone and it backfired this is why I think he would try and use the CP/King daughter to gain the throne..

My conclusion for and ending is that Wook kills it's either him or YH these have the biggest reasons to kill her

I say it over and over again this drama can stand some more episodes.

Well got some pages to read catch up with you guy's later

• Like 17