[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I'm frustrated to death with this drama...

Come on there are only 8 episodes left and this is a mess how are they gonna tie u everything the king is not dead yet, the crown prince is still there Wang Yo is still there. Girl is still pinning over sweet talker coward Wook. And heck even the Chae Ryung 9th prince line has not even started yet

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

@SizzlerZ @lilac_alex WELCOME! WELCOME ABOARD WANG SO's SHIP!:wub: Our heroine apparently bought the wrong ticket and board the wrong ship.:sweatingbullets: She is still feeling confused and lost on whether she should exchange the wrong ticket. She is kinda weird right now. It's making some passengers angry but don't worry everyone, THANKFULLY, OUR CAPTAIN WANG SO HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF PATIENCE, and still wait for her. Meanwhile what we can do in this ship with our captain are :

-Learn how to put BB Cream properly to conceal some scars

-Learn to create and wear some amazing mask. Maybe doing some mask party

-Watering the plants

-Plant some trees, and giving them a name

-Learn horse riding

-Learn Goryeo men fashion and women fashion sponsored by universal lotus pins

-Learn swordsmanship

-Learn fast skinship, wrist grabbing, and kiss stealing

-Learn swoon worthy words

-More will be announced soon by our beloved captain

Hopefully the heroine will get her senses soon or we may just sail without her. TO THE KINGDOM! ALL HAIL KING GWANGJONG! THANKYOU and ENJOY;)

I'm pretty sure the ship that the herione boarded is called Titanic so someone please tell our herione to run to the captain and get on the rescue boat with hopes to board the right ship again! If not then tell the captain to take a break from fixing his make-up, drop the BBcream from his hand and forcefully board rescue boat!!

Getting a little carried away here so sorry about that...

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

This is our problem. Let's not expect anymore. Let's not expect that SoSoo will have a great romance, let's not expect that Hae Soo will change her personality. If we do that....we won't be disappointed. And we will be ok. :)

This break my heart. I'm watching for sosoo, what am I going to do now. If the ship that sail is wooksoo. I will cry until new year of 2017 then. Why I start this drama, I thought even tho it's a sad ending the love story between so and soo going to be memorable, satisfying and eternal kind of. But looks like it's just a mere onesided love from a stalker wolf. Should I cry or laugh right now? I need a mental support. I really really need it.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, onemella said:

@qwenli hope you have a good night rest and not get too affected.
thank you for always re-capping. appreciate it. :wub:
@MadraRua thank you for roll call!  ;)

long post alert! 

to all who wanna give up on Scarlet Heart, i hope that you all wouldn't just because of today's episode?
this is my opinion of course, but if you really wanna quit, i can't stop you all also,  unless i be like WS? >< hehe.

anyway, i read through all the posts from 873 to here can see that many of us were or still are disappointed by this episode.
so i thought i would try to put myself into Hae Soo's shoes.
if today, i love a man deeply and he is the first person to "rescue" me and "protected" me, i would naturally see him as a comfort zone.

so when this man does something that is disappointing to you, you tend to think that "it's ok, something must have happen" or other excuses to cover up and pretend the relationship can continue, until a breaking point (everybody's tolerance level is different). I think many of us felt that the rain scene should have been a breaking point but it didn't. I am not surprise either because HS would have been probably "cooking" up excuses on WW behalf. & tbh, only we know what Wook did to her (by ganging up with his sister), HS doesn't know. She just thinks there MUST be certain reason for him to walk away. Her relationship with WW is the perfect demonstration of infatuation (which most of us has stated), it's perfect but it does not last.

However, I cannot deny the fact that her heart is moved by So. But the truth is that to her at this point in time, So is not her comfort zone yet and that's why she is choosing to run away (visions etc). But to me HS and So are like best friends becoming old time couple, you really just tell the other party whatever and you are not  "afraid" of hurting each other with raw truths rather than concealment and many of us agree that it would make a much better relationship than YOU KNOW WHO. Her (upcoming) relationship with So reflects marriage, where things are uncertain, but I am willing to commit and spend the rest of my life with you, an everlasting love.

I understand that we don't have much time for So-Soo moment, but in chinese there is a saying which says, doesn't matter how long we have been together, what matters is that we have been together before. I choose to believe that whatever remaining episodes of So-Soo moments would be dynamic, aggressive and even more heart wrenching but they would be a couple that will never be easily forgotten. Although who knows, maybe HS herself will regret for having such little time with So.  Therefore, if you can, give the drama and the actors another chance to deliver.

I mean, we would all agree that not all K-dramas can evoke such emotions, (confusion, what's happening next, anger, hatred, frustration, happy, otp, etc at the same time)

Thank you to those who read. I appreciate it. 
time to rest and recover from this episode FOR TMR'S episode. FIGHTING!

OMG THIS!!! Finally someone could explain properly what I had in mind!!!:joy::joy:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, leejoongi1trash said:

I'm frustrated to death with this drama...

Come on there are only 8 episodes left and this is a mess how are they gonna tie u everything the king is not dead yet, the crown prince is still there Wang Yo is still there. Girl is still pinning over sweet talker coward Wook. And heck even the Chae Ryung 9th prince line has not even started yet

I almost forget about chaeryung and the 9th prince lol. I'm fed up with all haesoo-wook scenes till I forget that we still have 1 more couple. Calm down, dear ;) let's watch this till the end and put our faith in Lee Jun Ki.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, chelseab said:

This break my heart. I'm watching for sosoo, what am I going to do now. If the ship that sail is wooksoo. I will cry until new year of 2017 then. Why I start this drama, I thought even tho it's a sad ending the love story between so and soo going to be memorable, satisfying and eternal kind of. But looks like it's just a mere onesided love from a stalker wolf. Should I cry or laugh right now? I need a mental support. I really really need it.

WookSo is not the end game. I am sure. :) Once the bracelet is returned is done! The end of them. 

SPOILER

Spoiler

She returning the bracelet (not personally) and 8th prince breaking it saying: "So, you chose 4th after all!" was the real end of that couple in BBJX. 

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

when we have anti hero as main lead, than the best pair is "anti heroin" sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862519... 

HS~ya.. i don't know how to trust you anymore...stress-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252

bet some viewer think HS is the most frustrating heroin 2016

==========

night all, finger cross for next ep..dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

Let's just do what we've promised to do and be done with her. I'm prepared to go to jail for it.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, chelseab said:

I feel the same!! Even though I'm dying for a happy ending, when I found out there's a possibility of a sad ending I continued watching for So-Soo!!!

• Like 5

I actually think we're all shipping the wrong couple. I'm not talking about Wook-Soo but Old HaeSoo (GoHaJin) - WangSo VS New HaeSoo - WangSo.

The new HaeSoo is completely different and whatever hopes i had of seeing the old are destroyed for good. Old HaeSoo is the one of WangSo, not this one. WangSo deserves the old HaeSoo.. He deserves GoHaJin.

• Like 4

@SizzlerZ Don't worry. You are definitely not getting carried away. Hae Soo Is absolutely on board the Titanic ship. Or maybe this is like a plot twist in the drama, where the lead girl chooses the second guy instead? Poor Wang So, I don't know what else to say to him. My heart breaks for him. 

• Like 7

question guys one of you pointed out that director said this version will be sadder? as of course we know HS dies then WS dies and so forth?? but will they meet in the future and perhaps have happy ending there?? 

I hope anybody know this? I will hate it if it has sad ending 

• Like 5

Wow... it's like firestorm in here... at least we can't say this drama doesn't affect us emotionally.

As much as I wanted OTP moments, I really wasn't expecting much.  I'm happy with the three WS scenes I got. :wub:  As long as WS (and even WW) keep chasing after HS, I'm still here.  Heck.... let's even throw the 14th Prince in the ring because it was obvious he's concerned about her too.  I guess I've watched enough Asian dramas in my lifetime where the OTP wasn't the end game (Baker King and Emperor of the Sea instantly comes to mind...). Therefore, I've grown to enjoy the chase / competition rather than an OTP's union.

Actually, what really makes me leave a drama is when it gets too political on me... (we have enough of that going on in America right now :crazy:) !  I could really care less about the king, queens, and all the scheming.  I know the fight for the throne is coming up, but I hope they don't drag it out... That's why I loved the first half of the drama because it focused more on HS building relationships with the princes and not too much on the political factor.

• Like 10

Oh maybe the writer is a fan of Gone with the wind?)))

Soo - Ashley WW??? I don't love  him, I have always loved you Rhett So....

So -  My dear, I don't give a damn...

Soo - Tara   Seul. Home. I'll go home and find his soul there. And I'll think of some way to get his soul back. After all the 21th century is another period of time!!! 

Curtain...

• Like 12