[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

WHY?!?!?  

That's the main thing I'm yelling at my screen over and over.

WHY is Hae Soo still mooning over Wang Wook after he so coldly turned his back on her? Even if she still loves Wook, her character wouldn't be that forgiving after he literally left her friend hanging. I mean it took the guy a year just to talk to her and all she cares about is if he missed her?!  Barf.

WHY is she yelling at So when he saved her damn life!? When he stood by her. Why does all her rage get targeted at him?  i understand that she is trying to distance herself for protection but Wook should have shared in at least a fraction of that verbal beat down.

WHY does the king have to suddenly 'find out' out about Hae Soo and order her to stay away NOW? The whole scene was so vague and unnecessary. After the trauma of Lady Oh's death HS doesn't need another reason to stay away from the princes. She already has plenty. It feels like plot obstacle overload. My heart was already heavy, now it's just sinking.

WHY did Baek Ah have to stop the sword with his body? I MEAN COME ON - he could use his guitar, or a plate, or a lantern.  You don't have to almost kill the characters off just to make something dramatic writers!

WHY focus so much on WH and BA anyways? They had so many scenes and I really couldn't care less about this love story when the main romance is such a hot mess.

WHY aren't we seeing any emotional progress in Hae Soo's feelings for So? After last week's very touching prison scene I thought she was finally opening to the idea of him but once again we see her deny any feelings or attachment to him except - "why can't I ignore you." HE JUST DRANK POISON FOR YOU GIRL! AND YOU'RE STILL WHINING ABOUT WOOK AND YOUR LOVE FOR HIM! We only have seven episodes left! Keep it moving writers!

And finally,

WHY DID I GET ADDICTED TO SUCH A SAD DRAMA? Apparently I like emotionally torturing myself. :tears:

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, RoxanaR said:

I can  feel you :angry:

but honestly , there not always a (or many) moments when we wanna shake the female lead? . HS really stressed me sometimes, but I think we should wait a bit, she just broke up (she has been left) and the heart doesn't change from one moment to another.
I'll wait for the next episodes and if HS doesn't change the will hang her withbmybown hands ( I know that I can't) .. 
Well, I think it's part of the process and the start of the special relationship between HS and WS

I don't want that HS accept WS's heart while she still loves WW

Guys, let's watch this drama till the end, will you? :) we have reached ep 12 tonight. Let's put our last faith for this writer by watching it till the last episode. Just bear with the development of haesoo's character and keep telling ourselves that our OTP ship will sail soon. 

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

People are you really shipping YeonHwa with Wang So because Hae Soo is a fool...or because you really think she is a nice person for him? LOL I can imagine her being totally capable of hurting his baby like Queen Yoo did to baby Wang So...she is no different. Honestly, if Wang So have another woman...I want a nice woman not a witch. He don't deserve that. 

Honestly, I don't think  she is completely evil. She cares for him to an extent and she had her reasons for doing what she did. It is the survival of the fittest out there and she knows it unlike someone *cough* Hae soo *cough* She is an interesting character.  And she has good characteristics to be a good queen, she is smart and to boot pretty. If HS can't realize her feelings for So then he's better off marrying YH at least then he can becomes a king

• Like 9

Even if the writer is a secret WW-HS-shipper, she can't change the plot and the direction it has to go to

even if we hat YH, she will be in history WSs wife (hate that fact)

I am really honestly annoyed by the recaps ... don't get me wrong, I LOVE the effort and patience of all recapper and screenshot provider, but oh my patience running low on that HS-WW-thing ... I get why WS is rejected by HS, but she could give him a bit more food to feed on an to know WHY

I so have to SEE the episode and I so do not really want to see it as I might stick my fist thru the screen ....

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, briseis said:

They really are two peas in the same pod

"Baek Ah and Wang So taking the bromance and meaning of love to a completely new level - BOTH WILLING TO GET THEMSELVES KILLED BY THE WOMEN THEY LOVE IN ORDER TO PROTECT THEM!"

Yes this is how similar they are and is what makes them like true blue brothers. 

21 minutes ago, violet90 said:

also prepared your heart...

HS already showing sign of her future sickness.. the limping is when she work too much or being in the water too long result from the torture... the scene when she talk to the king she keep holding her chest.... i think the route for HS death already being establish...

this drama will make you tear up , mad , want to throw something and even scream...

its really THAT type of drama... lol

also the WW and HS will end tomorrow night... the moment she give the bracelet back its over......................... 

IKR?! This is when she becomes weaker and weaker, I don't see how the romance gonna start between them.But I am sure the writers could prove me wrong.  

20 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Is HS hanging cloth diapers? Can't help but think who in the palace wears these towel size white fabrics.

The preview seemed like :

The king is ailing but his room is blocked from everybody, not allowing anyone to know his situation. Maybe at this time Wang Moo is not around in the palace and the King's condition must not make known to anyone until WM returns. Hae Soo attended to him and the only one knowing his condition.

WY realised this and sent minions to catch her. WW happened to be that minion and chase after HS which is when HS said "You have changed".

So HS asked WS "Do you want to be the King?"

Evil Queen visited the King and sad over his death (years of jealousy is an indication she loves him) but WS gets into the room to confront her or make a deal with her?

At this point I still don't know what can make HS love WS for who he is, instead of feeling grateful and like him as a friend. The "drinking the poison" and "standing in the rain" did not seem to work. I don't know what else he can do to make her love him.

Sometimes people do not see how much another has done for them unless they die or get hurt badly. And it takes two hearts to beat together in order to fall in love - until she can break off her infatuation with Wook, she won't see the true heart of So and she still holds doubts in loving him. 

By convincng herself that she still misses him and loves him, she can maintain status quo. She is afraid of change so she is afraid to accept So's love for her. Once Wook changes and the status quo changes, she will then be able to accept So and their love will blossom. 

I am confident the writer gonna start the SoHae romance tomorrow!

• Like 11

On 9/30/2016 at 11:05 PM, valsava said:
3 hours ago, lovedrama11 said:

I need to learn Korean right nowwwww!!! What is the king saying :(

Me too, it's my first time to see Kdrama in raw, being addicted on this drama make me crazy, :angry:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

Wow! I been silently reading the past 1 day.

I should be happy that I skipped today non sub epi. But yet I don't understand the bashing of Soo.

First of all, director mentioned this drama is even sadder than c ver. So the twist and turn will confirm be around.

For Soo, her happiness moment is when she stayed at Wook's mansion. Her way of saying she miss him can be her way of saying she miss the past. I feel the ship already sinking plus LJK mentioned he will be involved woth triangle love with Soo and Wook thus this is the season of triangle love.

I am a bit concerned to see so many people only focus on how many episodes left and why the female main lead has not fall in love. Glad to know I am not the only one who think she already fall in love but jn denial and rejection because of everything that fall apart around her. Her heart need time to heal and the highlight is coming because the king revealed his plan together with JM.

I am glad I am right that the King never abandoned So. Instead, the king plan a way for him. I feel this episode might stab my heart because of how many time So was being rejected (IU mentioned Soo will give So lemonade time through rejection) but nonetheless, she might need to learn to come in term of her place in this era. Shocked and learned to survive. IU mentioned about ruthless Soo. I can see Soo turning ruthless in this game of throne. We just need to stay till the end. Some love can be short and intense. While some fake love can be long and deluded. I can see Wook-Soo ship already sinking deep.

Looking forward to Soo changing from dejected and broken to ruthless. Is it too much to hope that HS and YH will become frenemies the like Ruoxi and Ming Yu if Soo changes?

• Like 7

I think WS is highly mistaken...

When she said she is in love with someone else, he didn't think she is telling the truth but merely saying it to push him away.

He pretty much knows who and where she hangs out (good old times..). 1,3,8,9 married. Rest are all young and quite immature. 13th alone is matured. Therefore, he checked for 13th .. ofc primarily to make sure it isn't 13 because he cares for him. And rest he didn't bother because he must have calculated/figured that there is no one whom she can be in love with.

She doesn't interact with 1,3,9. 8th married and innocent heart of WS would not have imagined that HS could do something like that - stablling her own sister by flirting iwth her husband. 14th and 10th :P useless..

ok.. highlight or most interesting segment in today's episode for me was 13 and WH story.. not even WS-HS..

If HS is going to be part of the flow after 12 freaking hours.. when she was told to do this in the first episode itself and she rebelled..I personally will kill her!

Nothing like scorned woman's fury

• Like 12

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

@solelylurking thanks for your recap....and the throwing the remote control..I did..but towards sofa side...I really hope episode 13 doesnt disappointed me as much as episode 12, we seriously running out of time....I already prepared for disappointment after reading some chinese website preview...but stilll....the urge of me throwing thing at my TV is really strong...

clearly the writer wanted to show us...Soo is moving towards So..in snail speed..but getting her...shouting at So, and rejecting him make blood boil...I think a second and third tot before seeing things in the way it should be....I understand the anger of most of the people here...but I really wanted to believe what IU say, episode 12(cause of the editing, it suppose to show today) will be interesting one...hopefully tomorrow will be a better episode...I trust..IU word..for that..but really...can that snail speed become at least train speed at least...8 episodes left, and we really...dont have the time for snail to move...:cold_sweat:

You're welcome. 

Well I already a piece of two of my mind regarding of HS in my past posts. And she still haven't change it yet so I'm, like you, still waiting. If the ep 13 is still like this, I don't know if I can continue recapping in a way that is readable and not cursing. ^__^

I hope you enjoy my writing. I did it with a lot of self control regarding harsh words and curses. Hehe. 

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

People are you really shipping YeonHwa with Wang So because Hae Soo is a fool...or because you really think she is a nice person for him? LOL I can imagine her being totally capable of hurting his baby like Queen Yoo did to baby Wang So...she is no different. Honestly, if Wang So have another woman...I want a nice woman not a witch. He don't deserve that. 

I know it's shocking, YH for WS. The anger we feel I think has made us blind into shipping her with him. At this point we are shipping anything :dissapointed: I can see her doing something like that, but it seems that plan is farfetched considering we are moving nowhere. HS could still get hurt, but hurting his baby, I don't know, if we have time leaps, possibly. 

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Scarlet heart feels like cheese in the trap to me all over again.

nope, in BBJX, I never hated Rouxi. But here I am beginning to wonder what's wrong with hs's head. 

i lost my faith in this drama because by now in the c version. RX had broken up with the 8th clearly and gone with the 4th.

i know we had this mathematical calculation that the hs ws love will only start about ep 13 but after tonight's ep, even if hs is to say she love ws tomorrow, how am I going to believe her? How? What sort of plot twist would be needed for hs to love so? Wook slashing So?

i am in Yeoh hwa's camp now, for the very few times she met So when he is back to the palace, she was genuinely interested in him. I believe that since she is now pressed to marry Yo, she really dun want that and rather bet her luck with So.

I need therapy, I really do.

@qwenli Please return to HS's camp. Promise there will be chicken and pizza again - with extra cheese. 
Regardless of how frustrating she behaved tonight, I am the optimistic fool, still holding the torch for WS and HS, especially when it looks that WW and HS ship will go down like Titanic tomorrow. Once HS is in WS side, I believe they will make a great team. I think we should all prepare ourselves for the tragic journey yet hope for the happier ending. Nite nite y'all!

• Like 14

35 minutes ago, Claudia Ximena said:

why is HS limping ?? is she that sick?? 

one thing is sure from the preview that HS tells WW that he changed !!

But she will say, but even if you have changed, my love for you will never change.LOL

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, leejoongi1trash said:

Honestly, I don't think  she is completely evil. She cares for him to an extent and she had her reasons for doing what she did. It is the survival of the fittest out there and she knows it unlike someone *cough* Hae soo *cough* She is an interesting character.  And she has good characteristics to be a good queen, she is smart and to boot pretty. If HS can't realize her feelings for So then he's better off marrying YH at least then he can becomes a king

Actually, I also don't hate YH. I don't know why but I don't hate her. Yes, I know she's evil and ambitious. She clearly shows her intention to rise. She's a strong character. Kang Han Na also shows great acting therefore YH's character seems convincing. That's why I like her presence on my screen. She's smart. Her character although it's the antagonistic one, but I still like it just when I liked Tanashiri's presence(Empress Ki's 2nd female lead character). Don't get me wrong. I never agree to her actions. Never. She's evil but I don't know why I like her presence on my screen

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, nikiazia said:

agree .. the writer is WookSoo shipper. i think she/he will drag WW & HS relationship until Episode 20

WS no choice & agree to marry YH. the lady who's will help him become a strong king

If this is actually happens that the storyline will take Wook-Soo Couples into the happy ending, it seems I have to get ready to stop seeing this drama.  Swear ..... , I don't like Wang-wook character, whatever it is. He has a handsome face, looks soft, easy made promises that he himself can not keep it, and his big mistake and can not be excused is that he is a real coward. He is NO ACTION TALK ONLY.
I think all the girls will agree with me, more loving Wang-soo character. He's handsome, mysterious, looks rugged, without preamble, but he is a caring and has empathy. He is NO TALK ACTION ONLY.

• Like 11

I am getting annoyed and concerned with the writer's snail-pace. The current pace right now would be fine if we had at least 25 episodes, but we don't, and I really dislike the fact we're not seeing the true starcrosed lovers ship even have the chance to even start sailing this late into the game. Today was Episode 12 correct? That means we have eight episodes (seven if WW x HS is supposed to be DONE DONE tomorrow and we actually start seeing progression on the HS x WS side). The script is going to have to go above and beyond with delivering a convincing transition from HS's heartbreak to falling and then being fully in love with WS within the next seven episodes, otherwise this 'epic love story' is going to be an epic fail.

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, thenagain said:

WHY?!?!?  

That's the main thing I'm yelling at my screen over and over.

WHY is Hae Soo still mooning over Wang Wook after he so coldly turned his back on her? Even if she still loves Wook, her character wouldn't be that forgiving after he literally left her friend hanging. I mean it took the guy a year just to talk to her and all she cares about is if he missed her?!  Barf.

WHY is she yelling at So when he saved her damn life!? When he stood by her. Why does all her rage get targeted at him?  i understand that she is trying to distance herself for protection but Wook should have shared in at least a fraction of that verbal beat down.

WHY does the king have to suddenly 'find out' out about Hae Soo and order her to stay away NOW? The whole scene was so vague and unnecessary. After the trauma of Lady Oh's death HS doesn't need another reason to stay away from the princes. She already has plenty. It feels like plot obstacle overload. My heart was already heavy, now it's just sinking.

WHY did Baek Ah have to stop the sword with his body? I MEAN COME ON - he could use his guitar, or a plate, or a lantern.  You don't have to almost kill the characters off just to make something dramatic writers!

WHY focus so much on WH and BA anyways? They had so many scenes and I really couldn't care less about this love story when the main romance is such a hot mess.

WHY aren't we seeing any emotional progress in Hae Soo's feelings for So? After last week's very touching prison scene I thought she was finally opening to the idea of him but once again we see her deny any feelings or attachment to him except - "why can't I ignore you." HE JUST DRANK POISON FOR YOU GIRL! AND YOU'RE STILL WHINING ABOUT WOOK AND YOUR LOVE FOR HIM! We only have seven episodes left! Keep it moving writers!

And finally,

WHY DID I GET ADDICTED TO SUCH A SAD DRAMA? Apparently I like emotionally torturing myself. :tears:

I think she wants to maintain status quo. She is already hurt badly emotionally. By holding on to Wook's love, she could prevent herself from getting hurt again. So's love for her presents a potential to hurt her if he ever regrets loving her. She is afraid of change, so would rather have no change and keep lying to herself about Wook and So. No chance to get hurt again. 

Realising Wook has changed would skew this status quo and she would give it a chance for So's love to touch her as she could already see how sincere So is in his love for her. 

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Scarlet heart feels like cheese in the trap to me all over again.

nope, in BBJX, I never hated Rouxi. But here I am beginning to wonder what's wrong with hs's head. 

i lost my faith in this drama because by now in the c version. RX had broken up with the 8th clearly and gone with the 4th.

i know we had this mathematical calculation that the hs ws love will only start about ep 13 but after tonight's ep, even if hs is to say she love ws tomorrow, how am I going to believe her? How? What sort of plot twist would be needed for hs to love so? Wook slashing So?

i am in Yeoh hwa's camp now, for the very few times she met So when he is back to the palace, she was genuinely interested in him. I believe that since she is now pressed to marry Yo, she really dun want that and rather bet her luck with So.

I need therapy, I really do.

heck at this point, any girl is better then soo. i'll even support chae ryung for so.

no trace of the intelligent strong modern girl she came with. the girl that said she has no one to protect her. here she just hangs to the empty words of wook??? for a yearrr??? after watching him turned his back on her during the rain scene? for not having the guts to show up when they almost hang her? wake upppppp!!!

• Like 11