[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

The king and JM can actually use HS to make sure WS stays and goes for the throne.

And I believe that's happening in the next episode. From my point of view, Yoo and Yo decided to kill the king by poisoning. I have the impression that the king knew that something would happen to him. He has Hae Soo next to him and as such, she is witnessing what is happening so that she goes to WW and WS and asks for their help isnce she has a strong sense of justice. But WW knew about it and asks her not to do anything. He wants Yo to kill Taejo so that Wang Wook can appear as the savior by arresting Yo. But Hae Soo informs Wang So as well and he is afraid of what could happen to Hae Soo therefore he stops Wang Wook.

But I have come to realise that if Hae Soo thinks that she shouldn't change anything (History), then this would mean that she could play a role to persuade Wang So to marry Yeon Hwa. If the writer has this in mind, imagine the pain... Hae Soo knows that she can't marry Wang So and she has to give him to Yeon Hwa.

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Hi everyone. I am new here. Been lurking here for a while but never had the courage to sign up and post a comment until now. Been a die-hard fan of this drama and smitten with our main lead, Lee Joon Gi since Scholar Who Walks The Night. I really do enjoy reading so many postings here and hope to share some opinion with you guys in the future.

We love new victims .... yum 

Welcome :wub:

• Like 13

after watching ep12 i kinda feel that this drama really depicts from the Goryeo History.... thinking that for the next episode we won't be able to see more of sweet moments from our OTP's,  they really focus about the fight for the throne... well that's how history goes... i've been a Sageuk Fan so this kind of scenario is nothing to be surprise...

we just have to be prepared for the bloody fight and those people who will be sacrifice in the future....

huhuhu i'm starting to cry a river

• Like 14

49 minutes ago, lavendre said:

Hae Soo and Wook definitely deserved each other. They have to be the true OTP of this drama. An emotional true love story where the female lead has unconditional love and unrelenting understanding for her man even though he has abandoned and forsook her a few times. How 'touching'!

Wang So should just marry Yeon Hwa. She is intelligent (good trait for a queen) and is devoted to him (which I m sure she will be when he becomes King). 

Couldn't have said it any better. The two are just made die each other. Like why is Wang So even in the show.

I'm losing patience but I'm going to continue watching. I think the whole - 'the journey will be sad but ending will be happy' - thing has definitely kicked in. Come on SO-SOO!! RISE MY HOPES TOMORROW SO I CAN BE ON CLOUD NINE AND HOPEFULLY GET THROUGH THE WEEK!

• Like 11

41 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Ummm... how to say this... 

Relax folks... no need to get all huffy... IT WILL HAPPEN 

Just take a breather and reassess the situation with subtitles... We still have tomorrow's episode. I too am a little frustrated with Hae Soo but she's not perfect so I'll cut her a break. Have no fear... she will get there eventually. 

P.s For anyone who wants off the roll call please let me know, I'd hate to start annoying anyone. :) 

@MadraRua Hahahaha.. this is too funny! Instant mood lifter!

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 8

Wow! I been silently reading the past 1 day.

I should be happy that I skipped today non sub epi. But yet I don't understand the bashing of Soo.

First of all, director mentioned this drama is even sadder than c ver. So the twist and turn will confirm be around.

For Soo, her happiest moment is when she stayed at Wook's mansion. Her way of saying she miss him can be her way of saying she miss the past. I feel the ship already sinking plus LJK mentioned he will be involved with triangle love with Soo and Wook thus this is the season of triangle love.

I am a bit concerned to see so many people only focus on how many episodes left and why the female main lead has not fall in love. Glad to know I am not the only one who think she already falls in love but in denial and rejection because of everything that falls apart around her. Her heart needs time to heal and the highlight is coming because the king revealed his plan together with JM.

I am glad I am right that the King never abandoned So. Instead, the king plans a way for him. I feel this episode might stab my heart because of how many time So was being rejected (IU mentioned Soo will give So lemonade time through rejection) but nonetheless, she might need to learn to come in term of her place in this era. Shocked and learned to survive. IU mentioned about ruthless Soo. I can see Soo turning ruthless in this game of throne. We just need to stay till the end. Some love can be short and intense. While some fake love can be long and deluded. I can see Wook-Soo ship already sinking deep.

• Like 14

41 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Hi everyone. I am new here. Been lurking here for a while but never had the courage to sign up and post a comment until now. Been a die-hard fan of this drama and smitten with our main lead, Lee Joon Gi since Scholar Who Walks The Night. I really do enjoy reading so many postings here and hope to share some opinion with you guys in the future.

Welcome!

Come love Mondays and Tuesdays unconditionally with us and hate every other day of the week。☺

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Nymeria289 said:

This drama will forever remain in my richard simmons-list. With 8 more episodes left, I've run out of excuses for this. Time to focus on something else. To everybody still watching, good luck. This was a fun forum with so many people with their interesting views. :)

Bye bye!

I can  feel you :angry:

but honestly , there not always a (or many) moments when we wanna shake the female lead? . HS really stressed me sometimes, but I think we should wait a bit, she just broke up (she has been left) and the heart doesn't change from one moment to another.
I'll wait for the next episodes and if HS doesn't change the will hang her withbmybown hands ( I know that I can't) .. 
Well, I think it's part of the process and the start of the special relationship between HS and WS

I don't want that HS accept WS's heart while she still loves WW

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, violet90 said:

HS and WS is the same in a way when he first came to palace he the one who broken and hate everyone and now HS time to be broken and pushing everyone... just like at first HS slowly heal him i think WS will slowly heal her too... 

trust the story and let it flow....

Sorry for cutting your post. You are right, it'll be WS time to do what HS did for him when he first came to the palace. I just hope HS will gradually stop speaking so harshly to WS :tears:

27 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Scarlet heart feels like cheese in the trap to me all over again.

Oh god! I will really need therapy if they pull a cheese in the trap stunt here :( 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, rcalma said:

after watching ep12 i kinda feel that this drama really depicts from the Goryeo History.... thinking that for the next episode we won't be able to see more of sweet moments from our OTP's,  they really focus about the fight for the throne... well that's how history goes... i've been a Sageuk Fan so this kind of scenario is nothing to be surprise...

we just have to be prepared for the bloody fight and those people who will be sacrifice in the future....

huhuhu i'm starting to cry a river

That was why I wrote that the wook-haesoo should have been just written off at the lates of ep 10 therefore they still had 10 episodes left to develop the battle for the throne, the OTP story, and the other OTPs story. We have 3 couples in total. Because of that damn wook-haesoo plot, the other couple could not get enough screentime. According to me, their stories are much more entertaining than wook-haesoo story ckck. Once again, so sorry, no offense to anyone who opposes my point of view about this drama, especially this episode.

• Like 7

When the raw is out..during the goodbye scene...after WS stole her a kiss..and waving goodbye to her...can you guys check if my eyes were correct that i see a teeny weeny bit of smile on her lips.. or maybe it is during laundry hanging scene?? Arrrgghhh...i need to rewatch the ep like NOW!!

• Like 11

Episode 12 is actually the most awaited episode of all....since IU stated by herself that viewers will have fun with it...however it turns out to be the vice versa.

1. We don't see any crucial development in WS-HS relationship nor the ending for WW-HS. 

Here I don't blame HS characters here, but more to the writer nim's choice to NOT letting HS growing some feeling for WS after his dying sacrifice.....that causing frustration among eclipses because this is not normal...if I may say this is just too much....this is EPISODE 12 already people!!!! ,,,,How long do we have to wait? because in any other dramas the two main persons has already fallen in love before 10th epi...

I understand that the hero and heroin must face hard life, sacrificing personal feeling.....I don't mind with it...as long as they have confirm WHO is with WHO....

To be honest, I've waited for this drama since january-february because their promise the love story between a modern girl and the 4th prince,,,,So, I put a lot of hope in this drama.....I invest my feeling, my time, my attention towards this drama....conclusion I watch this drama because of WS-HS....

2. The producer has already had LICENCE to do creative to the history whenever it is necessary,  Why don't they use it?

3. Everyone want a happy ending....that would be fair.....

Watching sad ending dramas will cause you headache, feel sorry....frustration

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

I dont like YH. So much. From the start. I rejoiced when WS rejected her marriage proposal. And i hope it will remain like that. But then again i can only hope. 

I don't like her either. But if... IF she truly loves Wang So, every time Wang So will talk to her, he will see himself in the mirror, because her feelings for him will be exactly his feelings for Hae Soo. And then it seems like Yeaon Hwa already has a soft spot for him. We've seen this in one of the previous episodes when she treated his wound on the arm. (In spite of what she have told to Yo about the fact that she would like to tame a wild beast).

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Well this is a confusing episode but I'm used to be confused when it comes about Hae Soo. So where shall we begin? The heroine? The hero? Or the big bad wolf who begin to crawled his path to the dark world? Let's just blend them together this time. I promise, I'll save the best for last. 

The episode begin with Wang So stubborness to save HS in front of his father. He defied once again to save the damsel in distress. If only HS would see what WS had done for her. He risked his neck time and again. The king sent WS away to the far land and sent HS away to a place where it is nearly (just nearly) impossible for the princes to see her. 

Before his journey, he went to see HS for the last time. HS wasn't saying anything about being kicked out of Damiwon but that uri HS. I'll keep a positive mind at that point. Maybe she didn't want him to be worry. She tries her best to shoo him away (why meeting him then, you say? Let's just say to say a proper goodbye. Whoo. Don't lose patience, me). He didn't back out, as always, to hear HS's words to not see her again. That I should be the last time they see each other. I guess he used to that by now. He stole a kiss and keep the hair pin she return as a talism. One thing to remember her by. So our pair begun their own journey, each was a struggle on their own. 

There's a scene in the middle which I don't quite get but I think it's a classic symbol of unrequited love. It was when Wook saw HS walking away but he turned his head just a moment before HS saw her, standing in the middle of the path with his head turned away. I can only imagine how HS's feeling at that time. The guy you love and promise to be forever with, turn his head yet again from you. But then as she started to walk away again, Wook's head facing her again, seeing the back of the girl he loves dearly hardly walking from her limping feet. 

Jung then come to tell Wook the news of HS when he writes her name out of longing (my fave scene becomes hollow. I literally curse). He ran to her room and saw an empty room and begin to cry and shouted her name. HS turned her back, as if she can hear his voice. Maybe she can. 

HS began her job as launder. Her feet still limped from the torture, her face was pale and tired but she did her job earnestly. Her friends try to open a conversation about the princes but she shut them down and bullied because of it. This girl sure know how to survive on her own (for those who didn't get it, I meant it sarcastically). Jung and Wook, I guess now they are a pair like WS and BA, witnessed this scene and Wook quickly turnes away, unable to see. His face was full of pain but he quickly washed that out when Jung confroted him. Jung said he knew Wook used to love her. That words kicked him hard, for a second he forget to hide his expression. Used to. Is it really the case? 

He came to see her that night. Maybe unsucced to press the urge not to. He askes how she was. She said she miss him. His face change slightly. But he went on. He honestly tell her now what he lacks, the reason why he couldn't save her and she must have hate him because of that. But she said again that she missed him and asked, 'Do you miss me too?'

You can see tears starts brimming in his eyes. 'Every day', he said. 'Every second'. He told her he can promise her anything this time, but he will do what ever he can to get her place back for her. HS told her not to conflict himself because of her. That she was ok and told him to take better care of himself first. What came from his mouth makes me ponder: "Stop it. Are you trying to make me feel more guilty?".

Guilty. That word seem to haunted him. That's why he tried extra best to be a king, even hinting of selling his sister to Yo, not only to get her back but also to pay for his mistakes to HS. He is a nasty debt collector and make YH nervous because of it (good). 

It's a year after after and our hero came back. The first thing he did was to break all his promises to his father because his father didn't keep his. For WS, again HS comes first of anything. His father said as king he must be ready to ditched anyone and he did that, banishing HS, because he care for him. WS firmly said he will never be king nor that he wants to. In his heart and mind, it was as clear as crystal that all he wanted was to be with HS. So, he came and look for her. 

HS thought she was halucinating when she saw a glimpse of WS with a masked on. But then came his sexy voice, tell her she was more pretty as a launder than as a palace maid, scolding her for disobeying him to stay at Damiwon. He backed hug her and told her he missed her. She pushed him away but he insist, looking at her dry and hard hand and feel sorry about it. Then, she asked hastily and worried, why he wore his mask again. Did he forget how to apply his make up? Is his wound got worse? He simply took off his mask and said that he wore that to remember her. After that she pushed him away again, even when he cone running to catch her. This time it's a little too harsh. I couldn't forget the look of WS's face.

At this point I almost throw my remote to my tv. Seriously. Wtf is this? Even I can write ff better than this. This isn't how you write playing a sad push and pull. Ok, fine she wasn't trying to. She is trying her best to pushed him away because she didn't want to get tangled again. She only ask about the mask because her worries got the better of her. There. I've tried not to say I had enough of HS. 

Let's move on. 

Scenes later is not very clear to me. So I write what I can remember. 

It is clear that Yo and Wook plotting something when Wook wore his armour underneath his robe and they contradicted each other to make their father come to the party. But it work. The king came despite being ill.

YH come to WS and ask him to marry him but got turned down. His words indicate that he knew YH wants a man with the greed of power and she shouldn't pick him because he is none of that. But YH, who worry sick because his dear brother threatens her, push on and said she had love him for a long time, but still got turn down. Ouch. 

The King drank HS's tea, courtesy of JM, and summon her. He told her that he already investigate her roots and cone to the conclusion she is not from this world (he ven spot on about what HS knew about WS becoming a king)and warned her, as a father because Madam Oh thinks of her as her daughter, to not run away. He said this because HS asks to be sent as far as she can from the palace because she didn't want to interfere. But the king, on contrary, said she must witness everything. 

WS waited for her that night. He asked her hand in marriage and if she still didn't like him she can ask for a divorce but got turn down (aahh.. The look of pain in his face is making my heart ache). She said he was destined to be something and ask, "What if you can be king?"

WS didn't didn't get it but asked her, "Do you want me to be king? If I become a king can I have you?" For WS, it's not the tittle that matters. Being a king without his HS is an empty chair. He only wants to live with her and took care of her. 

Waaahhh. That was something, right? 

HS still turn down his offer. When she turned back, she saw Wook. Her face changed. Wook's face was hard and dark. She managed to get away because Wook stopped WS. Wook warned WS not to make empty promises to HS because they both know a prince can't marry a launder. WS and his stubbornness said, "If I say marriage, the I'll marry her". Wook seems forget about how little did WS care about anything or anyone other than HS and BA. Wook pressed on. He blamed WS about everything that happen to HS. But WS slapped him back beautifully. He even said, "Your incompetence makes my blood boils!"

They seems to continued their fight as their grabbing each other collar. In the other place, BA git stabbed by Woo Hee when he realized she was going to kill the king. And as the screen died down, WS glance to Wook's armour beneath his robe. His mind seems to realize something. 

I'm sorry if my recap is unreadable. Believe me, I am as confuse as you are about this episode. There are many things I don't get. And HS still can make me change my mind about her (sorry guys, she haven't change yet). WS still solid as a rock about his feeling. It is really admirable. They now gave us a reason of how and why he wanted to be king. HS plants that seed in his head. She indirectly and coincidently, makes him think (I think), that she wants him to be a king. 

Wook, in the other hand, tried his best to forget or at least hide his feeling about HS and persue his ambition but failed miserably. His love is so deep, I think there is no way to get out of it. He now wears his dark face casually. Jung told Wook he was worried about Yo greediness will swallow Yo himself. But that's nothing new to Wook. In fact he will try his best to make advantages of that. 

I come to like YH for a little bit. She stood up against Queen Yo and told her not to belittled her mother next time. It makes Yo fascination of her grow bigger. He again proposed her, give her a ring and told her he will divorce his other wife once he is a king. We can tell that YH reluctant to marry Yo what ever Yo's offer is. But then Wook come to hint of collecting her debt in the most obvious way, it is hard to missed out. Well, I guess the sheep finally has sharp teeth. 

We'll see if the next episode can make up for ep 12 and answer things that still hovering. Yes. It's about HS. What will she do? Will she stay by WS side to make him king? Will she told Wook about his premonition because of her lingering feeling for him? Will she change to become a heroine I could like and root for earnestly? 

We know whom she choose between the guy who take no for an answer and a prince charming who hide his darkness underneath his skin just like he hides his armour underneath his robe. The question is: when? 

We don't have much time. There is still 3 dead kings, conflicts and wars, and the race for the throne and the girl. Will we even have time to witness a convincing deep and undying love between WS and HS when it's already ep 12 and they still gave me an urge to throw things when our OTP came to the screen. 

Ps: I know some of you didn't agree with how I see HS or current relationship status with both princes, but this is my perspective and opinion. I am entittled to have it. But I respect our differences and still view yours as a possibility and mine can be wrong. Thank you. 

@solelylurking thanks for your recap....and the throwing the remote control..I did..but towards sofa side...I really hope episode 13 doesnt disappointed me as much as episode 12, we seriously running out of time....I already prepared for disappointment after reading some chinese website preview...but stilll....the urge of me throwing thing at my TV is really strong...

clearly the writer wanted to show us...Soo is moving towards So..in snail speed..but getting her...shouting at So, and rejecting him make blood boil...I think a second and third tot before seeing things in the way it should be....I understand the anger of most of the people here...but I really wanted to believe what IU say, episode 12(cause of the editing, it suppose to show today) will be interesting one...hopefully tomorrow will be a better episode...I trust..IU word..for that..but really...can that snail speed become at least train speed at least...8 episodes left, and we really...dont have the time for snail to move...:cold_sweat:

• Like 13