[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

55 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Let's do it! I'm up for it! 

Although I have to say I was so happy when Wook asked her to get married for political reasons (I think that's what happened- please someone correct me if I'm wrong). She obviously doesn't want to get married to Wang Yoo but when Wook asks her for it and I see that look on her face I'm like 'you deserve it wench!' 

Yes! Kachi Haja!

WW, as her brother, do have the say on who she has to marry. Now that the bXXXX is scared. WW ah.. just marry her off!

The international version is shorter on the WS and YH scene. In the SBS version, WS rejected her quite flatly and she started asking about HS. I think WS told her "Yes, until I die I only want to marry her" (my Korean highly probably inaccurate). I hope WS will have been crueler to her,  like how the baby emperor hates Baek Jin Hee in Empress Ki.

• Like 7

Seeing your posts, I feel that this new episode is a total disappointment. A year has passed and we still have HS pinning over WW and their pointless "love". I will wait for subs to understand more clearly, but if we still have this pointless pairing continue on the next episode, I honestly don't want to watch this go on anymore. The only reason I will watch, will be for LJK portal of WS. The only reason, since we are freaking halfway through this drama, and I see no change in either shipping. WW-HS going in circles saying "I miss you" and "Sorry" like seriously ARE THEY THE MAIN COUPLE, did the writer get the couples wrong. I FEEL SO SORRY for WS, as someone mentioned I rather have YW than HS now. :angry:

I wonder what the online comments are?

• Like 6

I guess it would be better to watch again with Eng sub?

But perhaps it wouldn't be much of a relief...

I remember a funny comment before that those who view MLSHR are emotional masochists to themselves...or sadistic something...my gosh...

it hurts...it pains us...what is this :tears:

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, nikiazia said:

agree .. the writer is WookSoo shipper. i think she/he will drag WW & HS relationship until Episode 20

WS no choice & agree to marry YH. the lady who's will help him become a strong king

Not that I give up on So-Soo ship but if Soo still rejects him until ep 14, then I'd rather him marry YH. She's a strong and smart girl who could make So a king and cherished by everyone. I also agree. The writer must be a Wook-Soo shipper:crazy: I will still be patient. I keep telling myself that my ship will sail soon. I just have to close my eyes for a while:sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

After reading the live recaps , I can't seem to be able to calm down. 

I am losing hope that things will get better. How? After the king speech with HS , I don't know, if she will ever openly accept WS's love. It is clearly against "heaven's will", if she gets involved in his life any further. He is the destined powerful king of Goryeo and she , HS, had no place near him as History told us. She found multiple reasons to reject WS, first because she was scared if him to become Gwangjong , second because she is in love with WW, then because she wants to not get involved with him so that he won't get hurt,  after all what WS did to help her , he richard simmons drank poison , stand by her side on the richard simmons rainy day and said good bye to her before leaving and gave her kiss, the moment he turned from his mission the first thing he did when he saw her , he hugged her and he told her he missed her . this woman doesn't seem to change her mind and keeps staying faithful to the coward WW. To add more reason to her cold behavior and upcoming richard simmons, she will put WS through,  now after the king is knowing her secret and warning her not to get in the way of WS becoming the King , I can't imagine, how  are we supposed to see HS dare do the opposite and will stand by WS's side and accept his love? Why would she all of a sudden accept WS? She even nearly had lost him , after the poisoning, however after all the richard simmons she went trough and all kind of hardships she faced, she managed to ask WW , if he missed her, and throw a tantrum at WS , who did every possible things to help her out. I am confused, frustrated and worried about how the drama will develop from now on. I hope I won't be greatly disappointed. It would be really a waste, if HS will reciprocate WS's feelings at the very end of the drama and then we will have one single episode with mutual love and the rest is the battle about the throne, the YH , WW and evil Queen tearing WS and HS apart . WS and HS suffering until the very end. Plus HS death and return to the future .

I will pray to the Drama God to prevent this Drama to turn into a total disaster..

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I don't know if it is because HS's character written like that or other reason, but up until now, I don't see HS having any romantic feelings for So. Not even in denial. She surely cares for Wang So. I can see that, but not romantically. I don't know how to describe it. But, I do find IU and Jun Ki's chemistry to be sizzling and electrifying but I still don't see HS fall for WS yet. I'm just afraid that when HS starts to fall for WS, the viewers will think that she is just feeling grateful to him, not love:tears:

Yes..its more like haesoo will support soo, guide him to become a king. Not even a bit love sign between from haesoo. The thing upsetting that should be sweet moment (the kiss, the backhug) become very meningless bcos haesoo too depressed and so cold toward soo. Maybe she still need time to console her feeling..hope one day she can smiling for soo. 

• Like 8

I think the only weakness from this drama is that there are SO many things going on that all of them make the main story kinda blur. You know that feeling after eating a lot, I feel full after watching this drama. Not a bad one, but more like a confusing one. Every time I finished I must recalled what has happened. There are so many things @__@  It's not bad but if the writer make an inconsistency it will be easier to notice. 

First, I was really surprised when suddenly it's 1 YEAR LATER, whattttt?! (will it be like my prediction that the plot will be skipped many times?)

and Yeonhwa asking So to marry her, whattttt? 

There are so many 'whattttt?!'s  in this episode.:dizzy:

For me, the one who makes this episode interesting is WOOK! Like, wow, he's such a smart-logical yet (amateur) evil guy. Why he become evil yet can be more attractive than before!? I love the way he thinks and how he answered Yeonhwa that he doesn't want to be a king that has a 'traitor' mark on him. He wants to rise as a hero. His strategy of secretly obey Yo, and will betray him later is also excellent. You go Wook! 

The 'fight for the throne' story is getting more intense!

YET

The 'love story' is getting more confusing. (and hopeless lol) </3

The scenes of Wook and Soo always break my heart. I support that couple but on the other hand So needs a woman like Soo with him. It clearly shows that Wook and Soo are still in love with each other and I feel sorry for Wook.

and that rejection(S) from Soo to So makes me like :expressionless::confounded::cold_sweat:  :flushed::grin::heart: lol why I'm so happy in the end because this drama make something OUT OF ORDINARY!! <3 The writer-nim must have thought that many people will be disappointed because the 'love story' is so slow, but I respect him for his bravery to write a troublesome love story :)) You know how man these days doesn't want to try hard to get the girl he love in this present time. Watching what So has done is so interesting. That's how man supposed to be. If you keep thinking something should happen between them ASAP then I just want to say let's just enjoy So's effort for Soo :D . I think the romance between them will occur in episode 14/15.

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

I'll be here, I'll be here all the way till the end :tears: but I want to be compensated for all the frustration I am feeling right now. HS better make it up for WS big time, the amount of patience he has for her is admirable.

Let's reserve judgement until episode 13. Who hasn't made made bad life decisions after a bad breakup? But at least we know that So and Soo willl end up together (and die and then reincarnate in the modern world) because the series will wrap up. It's more frustrating when it's season after season like in a North American show. (E.g. Rory and her never ending bad decisions on Gilmore Girls)

• Like 17

i've been a silent lurker ... but after seeing the episode 12, i want to let out something in my head ...

so about hae soo that keep repeating turn down wang so, i think part of its perhaps she didnt really let wang wook go but another one is she understand if she choose to leave with wang so, georyo wont have their king ... i mean the total history will change and that could be good but also bad

i love wang so didnt tatter with the rejection but keep on going, and i think it make him more on fire

as for wang wook ... woow man! thats cruel, waiting until three times asked him about missing her or not ... not good at all 

baek ah as we know from the 6 min preview standing still with wang so, so i think he will be okay and i think the love will blossom in weird way with woo hee 

ah, yeon hwa ... i guess even with her will to making wang wook as king and becoming more than a king, she still a woman with heart that goes to wang so 

really cant wait until tomorrow :D

• Like 19