[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Actually, after watching ep 11 a while ago, I was already frustrated by that damn HS's actions towards WS. I really wanted to smack her down but I tried to relate to her as I also experienced the same thing with her, which is blind love. She was blinded by the gentleness of WW, the sweet yet empty words from him, and the many promises from him. Yeah, she was blinded by those actions by WW. I could relate to her as I was also blinded by my love for a man that was very much like WW, but after he turned his back away from me for twice, I already knew that I was just a fool if I was still pining for him. But in HS's case? She still asks WW if he misses her?? OMG, I can't believe it. I know she's in depression state. She might not love WW as much as before he turn his back from her, but she still expected a lot from him. The writer should have just ended this ship since ep 10. Isn't Wang So the male lead character of Moon Lovers? Why does it seem like WS the second male lead character who always gets rejected by the heroine? So sad for Wang So.

For me, because I've been a loyal fan of this drama from the beginning and always waiting for the new stills, teasers, and trailers even before the drama started airing, I will still be loyal to the end. Even for me, as the fan, I still find the writing of the HS's character to be kinda annoying. Sorry, no offense to HS's fans or IU's fans. I have no comments about IU's acting as I still find her to be likeable and acceptable. However, for the K-viewers? They've already been finding this drama to be lacking (eventhough I still don't know why they have such hates for IU. ckck. I don't find her that bad though), then this drama's still making HS pining for Wook. Wouldn't the K-viewers be complaining more and more? I'm just worried about the future of this drama. This drama is great. Just the romance part. I hope tomorrow will be the last episode of HS having feelings for WW.

one word for HS: Stupid!

• Like 12

Maybe it's time for us to take a rest and make this thread move slower than usual, save the energy for tomorrow... Wang So will do his task to take revenge for us, and kill them all T_T nite.. (but how long i should wait for the boat scene..i need to bomb Joon Gi or IU's IG to ask them why this drama so cruel to us kkk...^^)

@briseis @MoOnLoVeRz thank you for sharing, at last this song released...sad melody again.

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, MiisOh said:

Ohh i also shout at my child...just now

My anger ohhh like one to smash the tv....

Spoiler

Oh..please..don't do that to your child..you don't want him/her to become like WS, right? I know it's unappropriate for me to say this...please forgive me..(though I'm sure you already feel sorry for your child right now :) )

Again..please please forgive me..

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Never imagine that this man who is capable kill a whole temple and burned it down

Can look this sweet and lovable in front of the woman he love

because love change people when they fall in love, wait until someone try to take his girl.

he will turn to that dark WS again...

Love rule ws world :phew:

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, honeyapricot said:

How I wish it were to Wook Hae Soo said please forget me, but why to So? And instead she aksed "Do you miss me?" Is that even important when He clearly turned his back to you like TWO times already? That is when I feel what So did last episode becoming so wasteful.. T___T

Because the writer is a WookSoo shipper. 

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, riuenu said:

@smitten1710 you voice up my tot! the tree kiss and the laundry scene capture my heart most:heart:

Come to think of that...Soo had constantly been scared...before she even overcome the vision of So been ruthless and kill everyone when he become king...Lady Oh died for Soo. The only one she can talk to, a mother figure to Soo, become the scapegoat and died because of her. How can one in the right mind still function normally...and after these 2 event...the king summoned her and asked her who she is...actually I believe we havent seen or hear what the king say to her, it stopped at his advise towards Soo as a daughter, and we been cut to the scene she walk out...(that is Sone version, not too sure about SBS), she had been dazed after that, she is even hearing the fighting(now we got future hearing instead of future vision) that make her even more scare...

If she need to come to her sense..either people stop scaring her...or she really got to take a very big courage to overcome that herself...that is my 2 cents of tot...

PS...after I replied one comment...I got 2 more additional pages to read...blame it to...I start writing essay as well >.<

I feel you. The people here are incredible.... their writing speed.... DAEBAK!!! :blush::blush::blush:

I find Soo's behaviour believable still to this point. She would rather believe in lies to protect her heart than to see the truth and bloody her heart. Her line of trust in Wook had not been breached but certainly in tomorrow's ep when she finally sees he has changed and not the person whom she thought he is. I'm not tired to keep repeating this :P 

So just has to be more persistent and patient towards Soo. His patience would surely pay off and that he would succeed in his endeavor to enter her heart. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, LoveSG said:

Their expressions - both DAEBAK!!! My heart gets broken by the sword :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Sorry for cutting your post!

I loved this scene, I thought that the dramatic tension was perfect, the look of realisation on his face and the matching determination on her face. The pic you posted was so beautifully shot, except for the fact that he looks like a giraffe, hahahah his neck is so long. I love you, Joohyuk, you are second only after Joonki :heart:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, Hae Soo should love So not of gratitude but because of his personality. I believe, she is pushing him away because she knows, he will become the king and she was asked to witness the events and not to be part of it. She can't accept his proposal because this would change history. But  now, since we know that JM and the king are aware that she comes from somewhere else, I understand why both tried to separate Hae Soo from the princes and especially from wang So as they both know about Wang So's future. But they might have made a mistake: Hae Soo will be the reason why he will want to become the king. By sending her away, they did a mistake because this had the total opposite. He would drop everything for Hae Soo and he is even less interested in the palace life. His father has noticed that he has no control over Wang So any longer. Before, it was different as Wang So was longing for his father's love and recognition. Yet, when Wang So fell in love with Hae Soo, he didn't need his father any longer. Maybe that's why we see Hae Soo again close to the king... since she is next to the king, she might become a target of Yoo and her son. That will make Wang So realise that he needs to be king in order to protect Hae Soo. 

Indeed! I think it is relevant for HS to declined WS proposal. She's aware of the fact that she would change the history that not meant to be altered. It is about time HS would open up her heart to WS. 

• Like 12

I don't know if it is because HS's character written like that or other reason, but up until now, I don't see HS having any romantic feelings for So. Not even in denial. She surely cares for Wang So. I can see that, but not romantically. I don't know how to describe it. But, I do find IU and Jun Ki's chemistry to be sizzling and electrifying but I still don't see HS fall for WS yet. I'm just afraid that when HS starts to fall for WS, the viewers will think that she is just feeling grateful to him, not love:tears:

• Like 12

I need to vent.

I started ML because I was promised a strong-willed, modern female lead and Lee Joon Gi as the male lead. Instead I got Hae Soo The Lap Dog and Wang So The Eternal Second Lead. I care less about Wang So and Hae Soo getting together than I care about the fact that Hae Soo has no autonomy. She defines herself so much through Wang Wook that it's almost pathetic—I think at this point she thinks her only purpose there is to be loved by Wang Wook. The girl has no ambitions or motivation whatsoever anymore. Just the dude.

I stopped watching k-dramas because they do this so often: the crappy love triangle, the girl who can do nothing but pine and stare and then pine some more, and then a rushed, inconclusive ending. I was hoping that this would be different, and I was right—somehow, in this version, the writers managed to make the second lead an even bigger character than the first lead!

God, plot issues aside, I think the pacing problems are starting to become even more evident now. We're going on to episode 13 and the bulk of the important details still haven't been worked out. The writers spent entirely too much time building up Wook and Soo's romance that they forgot about the nasty political side temporarily and only realized it mid-way. I'm pretty much only watching for LJG's acting and NJH's beautiful face now.

(IU must have said that this episode was the most fun for her because it didn't require her to act whatsoever. Just stare at the camera with wide eyes. What a waste.)

• Like 14

in love with this song.... my heart break a thousand times.... I played.... in the silent moment of night and I can felt the intense relationship between HS and WS... I wish WS would not forsake HS like WW did.....  I can see in your eyes WS....be the man that would love her wholesome no matter how hard she pushed you away.

• Like 12