[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

This drama will forever remain in my richard simmons-list. With 8 more episodes left, I've run out of excuses for this. Time to focus on something else. To everybody still watching, good luck. This was a fun forum with so many people with their interesting views. :)

Bye bye!

• Like 9

This ep made me disappointed. I had been waiting for a whole week for this. NO No no!!! Why?!! I hate the writer! I guess that what only K-netizen hate IU(HS) js not enough, so the writer decided to make most of MLSHR fans hate HS (IU) too with all of things in this ep. congratulations..  you succeed in doing that!!! :dissapointed::expressionless:

I know we shouldn't talk about ratings. But i think the rating get lower. Now i don't expect too much the next ep. I'm so tired!! :bawling:

• Like 10

Just now, nikiazia said:

yes... i think writernim got a second lead sydrome. so she/he want to show the true love story between WW & HS. i'm bit worried, it's will continue until this drama ended!

It's funny how the one time where my second lead syndrome doesn't strike the writer got it. I really wish my second lead syndrome would suddenly act up, if it did I would be on cloud nine!!

• Like 7

woow... lots of unpredictable thing happen in this eps. at the end i just stood up... like what the...??? but i have some question about what happen here. in this eps i saw haesoo and woohee already know each other. woohee said that she helped haesoo with her wound before. am i missing something here? which eps woohe and haesoo met? and why all of the sudden yh asked wangso to marry her? she said that she love him for a long time. but what about her plan with wangwook and 3rd prince? is it just because she love him?.   

about haesoo who still reject wangso, at the first time they met i think i understand why. after a year she never met anyone from the palace and live her life working hard as a laundry lady and all she wants is work hard to forget everything and all she doesn't need is anything that connected with the palace. all of a sudden wangso came to her. that shocked her to death i think. and after haesoo met the king and the king know who she is and where she come from, and tell her about the king plan for wangso, i think all her fear about the war between brothers for the throne will come to real. and i think that is why he reject wang so's proposal. just like the king said, no matter where she go, the destiny for moo and wangso to be the king is something that must be happen. and she have to see it all happen before her eyes. 

but watching the next eps preview, i guess haesoo will be the one who take care of the king because he only trust her and this situation make her pursued by anyone especially the queen and her team. and when her life is in danger she realize that the only person who can help her is wangso. i hope this situation reunite haesoo and wangso as one team and she can open her heart for wangso. 

one thing i hate about this eps, how could haesoo still love wook ? really haesoo??? i don't think they had so deep relationship that made her keep her feeling for that man. almost throw a doll to my tv watching that scene :'(

• Like 11

happy episode???fun???? gaebul....i dont see a slightly happiness on this episode...even the peck looks so sad in my eyes...it just soooooo frustrating...like i wanna flip table...kick my laptop...throw my handphone...its just being too much already...i keep positive thinking about tonight episode, but once again they betrayed me..

okay at this point i must kick away the romance between WS-HS...its not fun anymore see this love journey...its like only see WS love story,WS one-sided story, no effort or story on HS side.. what i see is thorny path not flowers path in this story...HS only have WW....okay keep him....i will keep WS, and propose to him,

me: you are my person WS, you are the only reason i watch this drama, you are mine!!!!!

WS: but HS,,,,,

me: how many times you will be rejected like that????move on....there is a lot of ppl here who wanna make you as theirs, and make you as their person...

for me no matter how they unfold the love story between WS-HS it wont buy me,,,it wont convince me at this point....and i really really really really dont care of this romance part anymore...even the preview looks not promising about their love story...

bring me the game of throne already!!!!bring meee!!!

lemme ask question, what kind of girl who still love a man that already turned his back on her???not only once???and she loves him like nothing happen????oh girl you make me so frustrating tonight...i wont have faith on girl like this...yeah this is not out of her characters, but i must say i hate this kind of character the most, I still slightly like villain characters more like queen Yo and YH. I always like smart villain than stupid heroine..

its like poisoning WS isnt enough,,,now they make my BA hurt tooo,,,i guess all kind ppl must hurt first before reach their happiness...but how many times they must be hurt???and how long we must waiting???

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, qwenli said:

All I want to say to Wang So is, forget about Haesoo. 

Please marry Yeonhwa, at least she loved you all her life. She is not kind, but she is pretty, intelligent and of good status. Even when Yo put that 2 carat ruby on her finger, she still thinks of you. She will be good to you. :tears::tears::tears:

All hail queen daemok!

WS will marry YH ... she's Queen Daemok. writernim can't change the history

• Like 11

1 hour ago, liddi said:

@bebebisous33 I don't quite agree in that sense. Soo continued to hold out hope for Wook to save her during those crucial moments when her life was at stake, but it took his action of turning his back on her at the point when she needed him most, to turn the dynamics of their relationship. She did not choose - he chose for her in that instant. In many ways, Soo is seen to be reactionary so far. Ruoxi knew what she was asking of 8th Prince when she gave him the ultimatum, and he did not choose the throne over her, but rather he could not see why he can't have both. With his decision, she then chose to break off their relationship, because she knew what his fate would be with that choice. It was likewise with her relationship with 4th Prince... and ultimately she chose to leave him and the Forbidden City.

@chickenchopflipflop My fears are very real with the very little time we have left to cover all that remains. I love what we have seen so far - it is breathtaking visually, and the narrative flow has gone from strength to strength. Hence I am really unwilling to see it falter in the next half, due to lack of time. I am trying to remind myself that being a pre-produced drama, the narrative pace should have been well thought out, so I am hoping all my fears to be unfounded. Prove my fears wrong, MLSHR! You can do it!

But that's the same in the novel. 8th prince was the one who had to chose and had the final decision, since she put him in front of the alternative. Sure, the conditions are here different: Hae Soo is a victim, yet he was the one who told her, he would rescue her. So she placed her fate into his hands. But he chose.

I watched the SBS version live and I was surprised with WW and HS meeting during the night. I was a little upset that she kept saying that she missed him. However, I was wondering if she was not saying it in order to calm the 8th prince... because so far, he has always been her priority. I do think, she has distanced herself from him but by saying such words, maybe she was expressing her wish, to hear these words from him. However, I noticed Wang Wook never said it: he only answered every minute, every seconde! But that's not the same.

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, fengari said:

I almost share the feeling- but I am still for So-Soo. I think that the problem is that though WS and HS are writen geniously as entirely different  characters than their homologues  characters of the chinese SH, they are trapped/bound to follow the tragic story line. I cannot explain otherwise the so-out-of-character behavior of HS (e.g: though she is resourceful and resilient, an  attribute that WS recognised/sensed very early, when she starts to have the visions, instead to do  what she usually does she runs here and there like an opera-heroine with void, blanc gaze mumbling half sentences with no sense). Anyway, my point is that I get angry when i think that such a geniously writen character like WS (there is consistency in the way it is built and performed,)  has to suffer, and be wasted, because the poor heroine HS has to fullfil the tragic fate of the c- SH.

ps: and indeed Yeonhwa, is a very interesting character and she loves (no matter what the reason is) genuinely WS. Besides,already  when WS was a scarface pariah, she was interesting in him.This shows something about her intriguing character.

I won't be surprised that in the end HS might have to fight with YH for WS's love. I think once WS becomes the king YH will be 100% devoted to him, honestly if the storyline is moving towards a game of thrones, then YH is the most useful character. to WS, i think she will fight fiercely for him after getting having her ambitions stomped on by lesser men such as WW and WY.   My prediction is that HS will slowly become irrelevant as the story goes on and realises her ultimate role as a silent observer and nothing more....of course she and WS might share an intense love, but that relationship is to be consummated in another time, not now (in Goryeo)

• Like 11

Reading the recapp breaks my heart! Darn that misleading preview from last week. I spend entire weekend excited over new development for So and Soo to get Soo rejection of So lasting love. Grrrr! Why are you doing this to me!

I will try to look at it in a better light (for now since I have no fully watch the episode - currently at work and have to wait for sub). But I will look at Soo rejection as her way of not wanting So to suffer for her since he had suffer for her multiple times and Lady Oh death has hit her hard. I mean she knows So will do anything to protect her and him being sent away, she may feel as it is her fault for his punishment. I will just look at it as her conversation with So in the prison. That she feel she doesn't deserve him and in sense, she's afraid. As she mention in the prison, she's afraid that her feeling is shifting towards him therefore she's asking Wook if he misses her, it's a way to keep her feeling grounded to him. It's her way of denial that her feelings are changing. Yeah, I'm going to go with that excuse for now to keep myself sane from throwing something at my computer over Soo action.

P.S. It's okay So! If Soo doesn't want you, I want you! *fanfiction, here I come!* And thank goodness I'm not the only one thinking LJK voice is sexy. I swear I could listen to that man voice day and night even if I don't understand Korean. I would just have keep talking non-stop and swooning at it. LOL! 

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, cmoirae2 said:

IKR - if she accepts So, throne will be up for grabs, Wooks can have it, So gets the girl and everybody's happy ... but we know in kdramaland that is not the case ... we should anticipate more tension and conflict in the next 7 episodes ...

Now I have no idea how the writer gonna develop the SoHae loveline... they wrote the script beforehand and filmed everything long time ago. Their script and character development should have been perfect! Many people are getting impatient with the loveline but I will just seat back and watch the show. Towards the end, you may have a different idea as to how they had developed the characters and plot. 

Soo still believed in Wook because she does not think he has changed. He missed her just like how she had missed him. She fails to acknowledge how incompetent he had been as pointed out by So. She refuses to believe that Wook would abandon her and there's must be a reason for his turning back. That delusion will be broken once she realises that Wook had changed, no longer whom she think he is and really ambitious for power. To me, Wook is no longer fighting for his family to get the power but perhaps to only prove to Soo how competent he is? Note the sarcasm. 

• Like 11

most of us would like to smack hae soo to some common sense... but u know she has been a total fool when it comes to the love department.. she repeating the same mistake again...once a fool always a fool.

She has been rather mean to So but i guess due to fear... fear to the unknown feeling that she might feel for him, fear that bad things happen when he is around, fear that one action taken lead to bad consequences. cant blame the girl she been through a lot. unpleasant things happen when So's around compared to when things are with wook...plp keep saying she's bad luck, she may feel staying away maybe another way of protecting him ...

i just feel that this episode kinda lack some depth in it.. maybe bcos of the time jump...need to rewatch

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

Episode 13 Video Preview Translation:

WY: The only person that knows of (*something*) is that girl, find her, quickly!

YH: I'm not sure what your real thoughts are.

WW: It's deciding the ordet. Trying to see who would be more strategetic to kill first.

WW: Because there can't be a single mistake on the way to the throne.

WW: Why did you hide the truth from me?

HS: You've changed.

WW: I will become the next king.

WS: I will become the next king.

End.

THEY DID IT AGAIN! THEY REALLY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO SHOW SCENES IN PREVIEWS THAT AREN'T FROM THE NEXT EPISODE! 

• Like 15

I understand that love is sometimes blind but does it really have to be that blatently stupid, this drama is frustrating to say the least.  She was in soaking kneeling in pooring rain and saw WW walk up to her but then turn around and walk away, sure she was shattered, but of all things yet again WS stood by and protected her and was there for her.  

I appreciate she is struggling with her emotions around him, but they have made her character colder than the enemy in that she has no compassion or very little compassion for WS.

So let me guess the aim of the last part of the drama is to tease us endlessly of the will they and wont they part, then finally we are about to get the they will part and zap she goes back to there own time zone again he thinks she has disappeared or dead and then we get the lust long ending like in the other version.

This drama was only salvagable if she showed any kind of respect for him or compassion, she doesnt.  At least the evil characters are transparent with there intentions.  Sorry for those HS lovers or sympathisers with her but she has got well past irritating for me now.

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

I think for now I'm just gonna ship Wang So and his mask...

and his BB Cream...

and his horse...

and his smile...

and his sexy voice...

and his vogue wardrobe...

Yup. I'm gonna ship that while waiting for Hae Soo to come to her senses.

Lols i will be your first mate? I am hanging on until my OTP fully sails.

It appears that the writers are prolonging the main characters consensual pairing. They could just have them separated for the meantime. I mean I am semi fine with the rejected proposal for now but they should have opted out with Haesoo's lingering feelings/ties with Wook. Its too frustrating to the viewers, like the main lead seems to be the one interfering with an unbreakable love.

But back to Wang So, my only two faves off tonight's ep is WS cheeky smile and face reveal after taking off his mask. 

• Like 18