[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, gayatritunggadewi said:

Wow..... been reading latest episode's recap here and boooommmmm.. The King and Jumong knows Wang So future.. guess the person who King and JM protect is actually Wang So!

i wonder since when King and JM knows about it... they at least should tell the viewer :huh:

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, mitheone said:

I have a hard time believing her 100%.  She may be interested in WS but I don't think it's love.  She just doesn't like the thought of being used as WW's "collateral" as WW reminded her of her debt.  She doesn't like to be used by WY or WW so in that case she believes that she should use WS instead.  Well, that's my opinion anyway * peace*

There is definitely truth in it. She loves Wang So, but she has to act as her brother's puppet therefore she wants to marry Wang So so that she can escape from her brother's hand.

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

I think for now I'm just gonna ship Wang So and his mask... crazy monkey 003

and his BB Cream... crazy monkey 003

and his horse... crazy monkey 003

and his smile... crazy monkey 003

and his sexy voice... crazy monkey 003

and his mane of glory (so many excellent wardrobe!!)... crazy monkey 003

Yup. I'm gonna ship that while waiting for Hae Soo to come to her senses. Hopefully soon.

It's truly tragic how everyone can see this BUT Hae Soo. Is she wearing Wang Soo awesomeness proof lenses or something!!!!

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, lilac_alex said:

Tonight's episode main theme was rejection.

So and Soo

Soo and Wook

So and Yeon Hwa

Yeon Hwa and Yo

Semi rejections: newlywed couples and Woo Hee + Baek Ah

And poor Ninth prince was rejected from the episode all together :P

Your last line tickled my funny bone :D:D:D

12 minutes ago, fengari said:

I had the same impression! at the beggining seemed as if got stabbed- but then as he pull away seems fine .

Hopefully... but not at the expense of WH getting knived instead! but still Baek Ah totally stunned me. I did not expect him to block her attack with his own body. But that's how much he is willing to sacrifice - his own life - to keep her safe. The previous scene of them hugging also tugged at my heartstrings. NJH, great job with that last scene of your close up! I literally feel the wheels turning in your head as you connected the dots and realised her intention... that scared you and prompted your action :wub::wub:

12 minutes ago, mitheone said:

I have a hard time believing her 100%.  She may be interested in WS but I don't think it's love.  She just doesn't like the thought of being used as WW's "collateral" as WW reminded her of her debt.  She doesn't like to be used by WY or WW so in that case she believes that she should use WS instead.  Well, that's my opinion anyway * peace*

ITA! The end justifies the means, all she wants is to keep herself safe, as evident from her scene with the evil Queen. Now she has something to blackmail the Queen with... that's as sly as a fox or worse. 

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, car148 said:

I am waiting for this drama to redeem itself by showing us the TRUE EPIC LOVE between Wang So and Hae Soo. This is currently not where the drama is headed considering tonight's episode. It takes loooooong enough to show the development between HS WS relationship when we all know they are going to be the end game anyway.

Not everyone will have the second lead syndrome, so I'm hoping to PLEASE STOP THIS HANGOVER with WW right now. 

12 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Yes. That's what floored me too. I know there are people who are upset with Haesoo, but once you see the subtitled version, you may think a little differently.  This episode wasn't really about So/Soo or So/Wook, it was more about setting things up for who will eventually become King. So was ALWAYS the end game for the King/Ji Mong.

In the evening scene where So runs into Soo in the gardens and he asks her to marry him, remember he says he knows she doesn't feel that way toward him, and that she can divorce him once they're away from the palace. He told her he just wants her to be free. There was hesitation in Soo...you could see it. So was offering the very thing she had asked from King Taejo when he told her he knew she wasn't Haesoo and that he knew she was from the future like Ji Mong. She asked to be sent away as far as possible. Her response to So was interesting because she spoke of his father, the King and how he worried about him...and how So had much to do. Remember before she sees Wook and walks away, she says she can't leave the palace. I suspect Taejo had much more to say to Soo. Knowing how So feels about Soo, I'm willing to bet Taejo asked for her cooperation in steering So towards his destiny. We had previously assumed that it was because of the CP that Soo returns to the palace, but now it appears it's because of Taejo.

THAT'S NOT LOVE.

That is what we call  A COMPROMISE.

A SOMETHING OWED. she will choose to be with WS as a second-best option when the absolute truth about WW cowardice is staring her in the face.

epic romance? bwahahaa I would rather gobble puke than ingest this failure as a anywhere remotely near to calling it a meh romance.It is disgust HS feels for WS..AFTER ALL HE DID FOR HER.

And all those people who are in denial..awaiting for an imaginary EPIC ROMANCE  claiming it is the journey that matters?REALLY? W-H-A-T journey? HS has been nothing but mean to WS. the journey post those ridiculous hallucinations has been anything but SHEER UGLINESS.we had some more ugliness in epi 12 after he fought guards and saved her from hanging...stood with her in rain....drank poison that she CLUELESSLY served him...

I CAN'T EVEN....BEGIN TO ;LIST THE richard simmons UP richard simmons  HAESOO is being

hAS THERE EVER BEEN SUCH A SENSE-PARALYSED FEMALE LEAD ??

no...

never

• Like 15

Just now, Ainee Etp said:

Can somebody burn that witch YH?????!!:angry:

Let's do it! I'm up for it! 

Although I have to say I was so happy when Wook asked her to get married for political reasons (I think that's what happened- please someone correct me if I'm wrong). She obviously doesn't want to get married to Wang Yoo but when Wook asks her for it and I see that look on her face I'm like 'you deserve it wench!' 

• Like 10

If Hae Soo help Wang So to become a king, so Hae Soo also ask Wang So to marry with Yeon Hwa..just because she know the history?? T_T my poor heart, it's cruel...drama. Ok, bts please coming soon hope there're fun scene between Joon Gi and IU in reality. Take a deep breath....huufftt... :tears: 

• Like 15

MY QUESTION:

WHERE IS THE CROWN PRINCE WANG MOO?

Damn. This is crazy. I don't get the idea Hae Soo can do many things to reject Wang So, the person she fears the most <she said>, while she can't do anything with her feelings towards Wook, when she CLEARLY SAW HIM NOT EVEN BUDGE TO LOOK AT HER (AND IT IS THE SECOND TIME ALREADY)

She keeps saying that she wants to get out from the palace. But when Wang So offers her THE BEST CHOICE HE CAN GIVE (if she hates him that much she can divorce him after they got out from the palace) she rejects him eventually. WHY WHY WHY.

I hate her so much at this time because she doesn't seem to use her logic when she encounters Wang So. She does like EVERYTHING to make him hates her. How can she said that Wang So wants to kill her when he only wants to make her safe? Don't you see that face Hae Soo? You hurt him badly yet he keeps chasing you like a puppy.

Bless you, Hae Soo. Because Wang So doesn't leave you right away only because you keep rejecting him. Lmfao bcs if it is the other guy he will leave you RIGHT AWAY. JIGEUM DANJANG. OSO!

Drama gods, please fix my hate in the next episode. All that I care now is only Wang So, and I know Wang So loves Hae Soo so bad I don't want him to be sad. His happiness is only Hae Soo and Hae Soo, that's why I need you drama gods to slap her so bad!!!

• Like 18

more episode more complicated but i still love this drama .:lol::lol:

every episode always make me curious about what the next happen.  :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I still hope more scene hae soo and wang so .:wub::wub:

And one more I can't wait for the new OST  :w00t::w00t:

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, lavendre said:

I'm not holding on to any hope with regards to our OTP. This episode definitely left a bitter taste in my mouth. I was all so hopeful for the 'epic' love story between Wang So and Hae Soo. But sorry, I feel like the drama is trying to show a more true love between Wook and So. I think I'll watch the cversion to get my dose of 4th prince and Ruoxi. This version of their love story is epic fail.

yes... i think writernim got a second lead sydrome. so she/he want to show the true love story between WW & HS. i'm bit worried, it's will continue until this drama ended!

• Like 9

Wait, is it possible So's going to aim for the throne because Soo asked/begged him to? That's going to make things extra tragic at the end if it's true. Because the current So still doesn't want to be king and not even the King can make him want to. However, if Soo asks him to, he just might want to. But the question is how she's going to get him to want to be king...

• Like 18