[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

OMG BAEK-AH!!!! This guy is not stupid, he quickly connected the dots, and OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HE THREW HIMSELF IN FRONT. OH GOSH.

Seem to be a pattern here guys. The ones who actually love and care about the girls actually put their lives on line.

• Like 21

this ep indeed interesting but beside kiss and i miss you scene which part? i don't see any other happy scene.... aigoooo even IU misleading us Lol.. my poor heart:sweatingbullets:

Baek ah-nim... you are so smart can read her move.. but my heart can't take it.. why you have to sacrifice :tears::tears: image.gif

• Like 22

15 minutes ago, qwenli said:

hs in her room at night. 

jm came to see her. 

cut back to jm with an ailing king. 

king to doctor: i know my condition

jm poured him tea. the king say he has no appetitie. jm say someone blended a new blend.

king: it done by that girl? bring her to me.

cut to yh looking at the ring yo gave her. 

yh had told ws she wants to marry him.

cut to hs meeting the king. hs saw that he was ailing. she thought to herself he looks like her grandpa.

king to her: i dun have long to live. you are different. where are you from. after lady oh died, i looked into your past. your old friends, relatives and even wook's servant. i can only conclude you are not hae soo. who are you?

hs: i am , i am....i guess i am 

cut to ws to yh: i am the furthest from what you want.

yh: yes thats why i stayed away from you. however i didnt consider something else. am also a woman. i have loved you for a long time.:crazy:

cut back to king and hs.

king: i think you are like jm who knows the future. i think you should not be involved. 

hs: thats why you send me far away? 

king: if you cant get used to life here, it will be the same everywhere you go.

king: moo and so are destined to be king.

no one will kow what ahppend in palace. you can watch everything unfolds. 

lady oh consider you her daughter so i have advice for you: ....... (never show)

cut to hs walking out of palace and hearing fighting noises in her head.

I think the king told HS not to focus too much on the future but to just manage with what she has at present, if I'm not mistaken

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, Neintynein said:

Thank you @hobeverly1212,

HS was betrayed by her boyfriend and from that she knows to not betray a promise to love ones. She came in to this world confused and the only thing that comforted her was WW household. Thus gradually the feeling of love,loyalty and so on so forth came about. She made a promise to wait, as the way she is a promise to a love one is to be kept .... yes there is betrayals but in her eyes WW was not able to help because of the king's order, so HS understood the reasoning as she doesn't want to cause any more death....

so that is a good ground for character development, she will go through some more growing pains, but she is still true to herself. 

Give HS a chance to grow deeper in realization of the depth of WS love vs. WW... that's the point of  this love story. It is the journey ...

i really agree with you.. all she needs is time.. more time, so when she realizes her love for WS, she will become a devoted lover to her. she will gave him all her heart and love. and they better give us a proper kiss scene with the perfect camera angle.. (forgive my byuntae mind.. hahahahah)

• Like 16

How I'm feeling right now about-

SO - I JUST WANNA GIVE HIM A BIG BIG HUG FOR STILL PURSUING THE WOMAN HE LOVES DESPITE BEING REJECTED MANY TIMES. :tears:

SOO - WANNA BANG HER HEAD SO THAT SHE'LL WAKE UP FROM HER DAYDREAM.

WOOK - THIS USELESS GUY. YALL DON'T KNOW HOW FREAKING ANGRY AND ANNOYED I GET EVERY TIME I HEAR HIS NAME. BLAMING PEOPLE AND MAKING EMPTY PROMISES IS WHAT HE'S GOOD AT. I'M SO PROUD. CONTINUE BEING AN richard simmons.

• Like 24