[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

45 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Yes, probably by episode 13 or 14! We have only 9 more episodes and they are not still not together…OH NOESSS!!! Are they kidding me? :fearful: :o  

By now, we pretty much can guess what will happen during CP as King's regime. 

But still in the dark on what will happen during Yo's regime. I think someone posted a theory on that one which is very plausible (sorry, I dont remember who posted it) that they will leave the palace and joining Wook Hee (?). But what about the WS's fight to get the throne then?

From history I gather that Yo is not very popular and people prefer WS as their King. If only we get more info on that so that we can continue this dark speculation. ^^v

42 minutes ago, violet90 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ctpd30cUkAAVYxO.jpg

@penelop3 this one is likely the one that they kissing when they together... notice HS hand............. kkk

i think they together as a couple not married i guess.... i pretty sure they not going to get married even in the end.... :heartbreak:

@violet90Agree with you on this, or perhaps they are married but not registered officially. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, deabakdrama said:

Yes Korean fans are recruiting a team to make an official request to the production. Probably some time next week they'll start gathering information on how many people are interested in buying it. If there is enough response, they'll contact the production and decide on a distributor. Then the team will gather fan-side requests on what to be included in the set and the distributor will work on getting copyright  issues sorted out and scheduling commentary/interview shooting and what not. I'll keep posting updates here and tag everyone on the thread when it starts. The whole process can take over half a year though.

@ruizaio  I'm so glad to hear that! Thanks for the continued updates ^ ^ I wanted to ask...is there any discussion of including the scripts (either the final or original un-edited versions) as part of the DVD release, the way they did with Healer? I've seen excerpts of the original scripts (like the one where WS was originally supposed to catch HS after she cut her wrist in ep. 6) and I'm super curious about what else was changed X)

• Like 9

8 hours ago, dustdevil said:

@outofspace @penelop3 @bebebisous33 Oooh, love all of the theories on the courtyard fight scene.

I obsessively went through the 6 minute trailer and I think there are at least 2 more big scenes in the main courtyard yet to come:

It struck me that most of the things in that long trailer are things that happened in episodes 1-11. It's more heavily weighted towards the earlier episodes, but there were definitely key shots from 10-11 in that preview. I'm intrigued by the few shots in the trailer that we haven't seen yet, in addition to the ones that are in the preview for next week.

Yay! More to examine. XD

I don't think #2 & #3 are the same scene either. I feel like #2 will probably take place during CP Mu's reign. Perhaps Yo and the others were planning a coup, and they get arrested for it. Considering that Yo is still wandering about the palace though, I do have to wonder what this means for the scene where the guards are holding him down. Perhaps he's being restricted for reasons that are much less serious than we've been speculating.

I feel like this shot below is quite interesting. BTW, I do believe this is Joohyuk/Baek Ah in the shot, I'm about 80% sure of this, haha. I compared his armor here to the armor he has when he enters with the General + So, and the armor is different! The one he's wearing in your screencap is a tad fancier with more embellishments and the like...and it looks EXACTLY like the armor the crown prince is wearing in the picture of the crown prince with everyone else:o 

yipkiB.png

Does So name Baek Ah as his crown prince (is this even possible lol)? Is Baek Ah just wearing that armor to pretend he's actually someone else? We also have to wonder, who is he shouting for? Eun, who we know may have a tragic fate? Woohee, his warrior love interest? Could it even be So? Hm...it gives us more to think about. XD

• Like 16

1 hour ago, junee22 said:

@briseis and anyone else who already mentioned it..about the hairpin..I think it's a lotus..white lotus..look at the shape..I'm going to back read again to read the meaning of the white lotus. Now where did I see those comments?? need to track the pages (hope it's not too far back).

I guess I wasn't clear in my previous post. Somebody in Korea actually called the company that made the hairpin and was told that it's a lotus flower.

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

@ruizaio  I'm so glad to hear that! Thanks for the continued updates ^ ^ I wanted to ask...is there any discussion of including the scripts (either the final or original un-edited versions) as part of the DVD release, the way they did with Healer? I've seen excerpts of the original scripts (like the one where WS was originally supposed to catch HS after she cut her wrist in ep. 6) and I'm super curious about what else was changed X)

That will be part of the negotiation the team will do when things get going. First we have to convince the production that they won't lose money if they do release a DVD/Blu-ray.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, outofspace said:

Yay! More to examine. XD

I don't think #2 & #3 are the same scene either. I feel like #2 will probably take place during CP Mu's reign. Perhaps Yo and the others were planning a coup, and they get arrested for it. Considering that Yo is still wandering about the palace though, I do have to wonder what this means for the scene where the guards are holding him down. Perhaps he's being restricted for reasons that are much less serious than we've been speculating.

I feel like this shot below is quite interesting. BTW, I do believe this is Joohyuk/Baek Ah in the shot, I'm about 80% sure of this, haha. I compared his armor here to the armor he has when he enters with the General + So, and the armor is different! The one he's wearing in your screencap is a tad fancier with more embellishments and the like...and it looks EXACTLY like the armor the crown prince is wearing in the picture of the crown prince with everyone else:o 

yipkiB.png

Does So name Baek Ah as his crown prince (is this even possible lol)? Is Baek Ah just wearing that armor to pretend he's actually someone else? We also have to wonder, who is he shouting for? Eun, who we know may have a tragic fate? Woohee, his warrior love interest? Could it even be So? Hm...it gives us more to think about. XD

I'm pretty sure that's Baek Ah (the eyebrows give away), but I highly doubt that BA will be WS's crown prince. WS knows how BA wants freedom outside of the palace, so he wont restrict BA to stay. 

But this scene is interesting tho (can you share the link?) I think this is taken when he's supporting WS against Yo.

Happy Saturday everyone.. 2 more days to go!

• Like 19

i just can't imagine WS losing HS... HS is the only one that he love and truly care for the first time in his life.. the moment HS cover WS scar with her touch that moment i think WS already putting HS above everyone and also above himself.. there nobody else can take HS place in his heart when he said the vow that HS is his person and him only... what HS did in that moment not only heal WS but she bring him alive back and by doing that she already own WS body and soul...

losing HS will destroy WS in every way..he will loss his true love , his friend , his soulmate and above all he loss his person..its everything that he lived for and willing to die for but he can't stop what fate want.. how he will live day by day without HS will be a torture and he will live a lonely life with people who hungry for his power , greed and manipulative person in palace.. HS is the pure and light in his life if this gone his life will be as dark as before or even worse... 

the lyric for 'will be back' kinda hinting on what WS will be when HS gone and i can imagine this song played for the last time for HS..................

The fallen flowers scattered by the season
Remains alone, lonely and sad

The sky without the stars is sad
Like the falling rain, it is crying

Flowers bloom and wither, just like my heart
Tell me with the wind

When the first snow falls, my wish will come true
I believe in that, an earnest wish

If you know my longing heart
Please come back to me

i writing this while listening to this song and its really sad.................

• Like 16

@solelylurking I agree..Prince Wang So needs more "exercises" and Hae Soo would be perfect for that..she needs exercise too for her upcoming lives in the palace, right?

I don't think they already invented melting chocolate at that time...what about "copper and honey" color? It tastes sweet too and perfect for them to li.....okay..that's not appropriate to said here..let's just say...HS could make use of the honey to "caress and cleans" WS wounds *wink wink*

@dhia205 maybe after watch the sun sets and rises at the beach HS-WS could go hunting too??at the forest?? you know the trees are perfect to ...errrmmm  *cough cough*...hope they won't hurt their backs though :phew:

and Wook can go hunting somewhere else with the "female wolf" he already tamed...;)

@junee22 forest? it means another horse riding? and please make sure they didn't mess their clothes or people will be suspicious.. and you know, if i don't get wrong traditional medicine use honey as a wound healing. 

since HS good at traditional medicine, she must know how to use it properly.. i mean in "proper" way:phew:

• Like 6

22 hours ago, SizzlerZ said:

@Evelyn C Do you think that something similar will happen in this version? We all know that the 4th prince wasn't ever interested in the throne but we know he grows to want the position, so do you think the reason will be the same? Now that you've told me about the 13th prince I have a feeling something like that would happen because the writers have developed their relationship a lot and we know WangSo to do anything for 'his people' :) 

I really wish that this show had more episodes because it would've been really good to see all those different side stories develop. Do you think Chaeryung's and 9th prince's side story will be developed? I've only seen 1 scene where there's a slight hint (Chaerying getting beaten) but I don't think that's significant enough to be considered a possible side story development.. :( Can you please tell me what happens between Chaeryung and 9th prince in the C-drama? 

The time span of the drama I've been told that so far a year has passed and soon there is an expected time jump. :) 

@SizzlerZ Sorry for the late response - trapped at school! Well, like you said the reason might come down to Wang So wanting to protect his people. We already saw antagonism between 3rd prince and Baek Ah (Wang Yo was insulting Baek Ah's grandfather - pretty much calling him a beggar, and Wang So called him out on his nonsense, heh) and we know that 3rd prince does become King, so if third prince starts terrorizing Baek Ah or even Soo, it might strengthen So's resolve to get the throne for himself...

I know, right? I feel that there were so many wonderful stories other than just the central OTP in C-BBJX that brought you into these people's world-

Spoiler

Any way it turns out that Yu Tan (Chaeryung's counterpart in C-BBJX) was almost run over by 9th prince when she was trying to get food/medicine for her family who was really poor). The ninth prince gave some money/pretty much saved her family, and she swore loyalty to him from that day on. As she was Ruoxi's servant and inadvertently privy to the 4th prince's dealings, the ninth prince used her as a spy. 4th prince found out and essentially had her steamed alive :( Wasn't until she was killed of course and ninth prince was facing his own death that he realised the depth of her sacrifice and love for him... 

We are starting to see the more devious side of 9th prince, and I feel that when Wang So finally delivers Soo from indentured servitude at the palace, he might bring Chaeryung back to stay with Soo - If the drama then goes the C-BBJX way,

Spoiler

Chaeryung will be discovered as a spy and killed along with 9th prince (who was indeed executed for treason by WangSo)?

Maybe??

• Like 14

2 hours ago, dhia205 said:

abit of abs is good... WS is strong and efficient i have no doubt about it, but his body is too soft(?). i have no problem with his beautiful-full of scar-back, but his abs and upper arms  really need attention right?. or i'm wrong? i only saw it once, i think i need more WS shower scene for better observations ^_^

wook is perfect, he just need a bit more outdoor exercise too... hunting the wolf will be the best choice, but i'm afraid that wolf won't fight him back, but give in right away. 

He's too skinny babe. Everytime I see his sharp as knife face, I feel I wanna shoved him some rice. But his abs and upper arm are needed in urgent because he has to take off his clothes and we NEED to see his face so he has to show them to US. 

I 'might' fight a little bit just to not being an easy girl and make it more fun. Wook needs an exercise still, just a different kind of exercise. The one that doesn't need a lot of space but it needs time haha.. 

@solelylurking I agree..Prince Wang So needs more "exercises" and Hae Soo would be perfect for that..she needs exercise too for her upcoming lives in the palace, right?

I don't think they already invented melting chocolate at that time...what about "copper and honey" color? It tastes sweet too and perfect for them to li.....okay..that's not appropriate to said here..let's just say...HS could make use of the honey to "caress and cleans" WS wounds *wink wink*

@dhia205 maybe after watch the sun sets and rises at the beach HS-WS could go hunting too??at the forest?? you know the trees are perfect to ...errrmmm  *cough cough*...hope they won't hurt their backs though :phew:

and Wook can go hunting somewhere else with the "female wolf" he already tamed...;)

Honeeeeyyy.. That would be perfect. Sweet and sticky. Good for the 'wounds' too. Forest is a scary place at night but they could dangled on the trees. Does HS do yoga?? Because WS's body is already flexible as we saw in the fighting scene. 

I don't need somewhere else. Library is fine. Or any room. Or the bath hole. Or the lake. Or any place we can think of.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, outofspace said:

Yay! More to examine. XD

Great catch. @outofspace! I wonder if it could also be a scenario where Baek Ah is pretending to be So (when So is CP), the way So stepped in for Mu.)

@penelop3 Here's the link to the preview that image from, it's literally just split second at 0:26.

I'm oddly excited to see the return of So's "action mask" with the nose guard. (Mostly because that half nose thing is serves no purpose. It doesn't cover up any scars on his nose, and it only protects half his nose.)

• Like 11