[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@cosmogirl77 I agree on your earlier comment on YH, and I quote "Her method of saving herself and Wang So is brilliant. She indeed is fit to be a queen for that period. If you ask me, the right person for King Gwangjong.."  At the very least which may also be a double edeged sword, WS aka King Gwangjong would have a smart and ambitious Queen that may help him effect changes in Goryeo especially concerning the powerful but often warring clans.

@berny regarding your question "WILL WANG SO LOSE HIS FANS TOO? in relation to future episode when WS marries YH. As a WS fan, he wouldn't lose me even if it comes to that. Though admittedly prefer that I don't see any sort of sweet scene of any kind between them. I anticipated watching this drama expecting it to be dark and with a sad ending to boot coming off the premise that it's an adaptation of the C novel. I am also okay with the idea of WS-YH marriage should it come to that. I was intrigued and still anticipating how the wolf loner prince we met in Ep 1 changes to the WS or King Gwangjong by Ep 20.

My being a fan of WS is independent of being a WS-HS shipper, which I am also fully aware that a sad heartbreaking ending maybe in the horizon. I do anticipate their interaction every episode, may it be as antagonistic with each otherin earlier episodes or as comfortable as friends now and eventually as lovers in some future episodes. I guess in general, I am more of  "enjoying the journey rather than the final destination"  kind of drama fan.

• Like 18

46 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Good good good. 

Now before the 'party' starting we need to dress him nice, dark and sexy like theme. Which robe do you prefer?

For the fancy robe, I like the black when he met HS for the first time in the palace where she told him he look like a prince after all. Or the black and red dress. It makes him more manly. 

For not so fancy robe, I like him in that robe he wears when he chased the assasins in the wood. There's shabby chic to it. 

I prefer he holds swords or blades. We dont know if we might need properties or not *wink wink* B)

i actually like him without anything Lol...

fancy one? i love his robe in the rain scene... non fancy.. i like the one he wear when he meet HS at the first time (riding horse with the black outfit and loosen hair. not mention his cold smirk aigooo i'm dying :phew:)

and i prefer he hold rein as properties wkwkwk.... 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

I like this thought but it's too good to be true :bawling:

Hope this kversion will start to drift away from cversion. Please give us a happy ending. I will not be able to take it if WS will marry YH and if it will end like the Cversion where Rouxie died waiting for 4th prince. Nooooo dramagods don't do it! That will be a dumb move :bawling: We need the happy ending our ScarCouple deserves...

Your post make me thinking. They're Scar Couple. What if the ending will be Scar-y too...  :tears:

• Like 10

Hye all chingu yaa..I come here and rant as #teamwangso. But I'm also used to like Wang wook. As before this, I can't see the other bad side of Wang Wook. As a woman, we could easily feel comfort to one that keep give promises and always talk sweetly. Aihh..we can't blame our Has Soo for how her feels about Wang Wook. And when WW just turning his back during the rain scene, we all know that, promises and promises just make u give excuses for the vulnerable you are. 

Here it is Wang so give his full and all his protection for who deserve his love. He's a man with words. Talk less but action shown. 

Maybe I could say, as for Wook situation was more bcoz of his family. But deep inside, I know,.he do that for the throne. Everybody greed for the throne and a man become coward because of throne like Court Lady Oh said to Wook.

So now, we know who's more deserve each other. Like Hae Soo- Wang So. Not just you need to protect your loved one, but your loved one also willing to sacrifice himself for you.

• Like 12

I hope that weren't the case @Adnana as I'm still harboring the thoughts that the chaotic editing of first 3 episodes (or probably the 10 episodes altogether hence two versions) was ultimately because the deadline on submitting the whole drama for SAPPRFT review. Judging from some bits of information here and there that there were actually scenes that didnt make the final cut for airing or left out untouched, they might have been filming extensively. 

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

i actually like him without anything Lol...

fancy one? i love his robe in the rain scene... non fancy.. i like the one he wear when he meet HS at the first time (riding horse with the black outfit and loosen hair. not mention his cold smirk aigooo i'm dying :phew:)

and i prefer he hold rein as properties wkwkwk.... 

Ooohhh you wanna do it on the horse?? Daring!!! But poor horsie though.. Hahaha. 

I like his smirk too. His smirk is as nice as melting chocolate. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MiisOh said:

Anybody knows whether WS will marry HS..in history Gwangjo hv only 2 wifes second one is his niece maybe that one is HS.....

I guess...

This drama take my heart away

Maybe she will be a special court lady . But he didn't mention her in history doc.. 

Like ruoxi ... 

• Like 9

have just rewatched ep 10 and 11 now with subbed and as expected I cry a river T____T

Lady Oh dialogue to Wook about coward and his regrets later is so true... 

One thing that really hits is what Yeonhwa said to Wook when he try to approach protesting Soo.. "You already turned your back on her once, it is not like you can't to do that twice" IT IS SO TRUE, AND WHAT HE DEFINITELY WILL DO LATER ON..

he has turned his back on Soo ONCE (when he keep silent about who the true culprit is, which is her sister. His silence shows that He lets Soo go. She will even die, unless Ji Mong come with that king order of punishing Lady Oh). 

and he finally turn his back the SECOND time on kneeling Soo...

And we all know who is there all the time with Soo.. So is..

Rest in Peace, Lady Oh.. 

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

I like this thought but it's too good to be true :bawling:

Hope this kversion will start to drift away from cversion. Please give us a happy ending. I will not be able to take it if WS will marry YH and if it will end like the Cversion where Rouxie died waiting for 4th prince. Nooooo dramagods don't do it! That will be a dumb move :bawling: We need the happy ending our ScarCouple deserves...

I've rewatched the last 20% of the Cversion, and right now Ruoxi and see HS seem like different enough characters that what ends up killing Ruoxi shouldn't happen to HS? Ruoxi spends the entire drama knowing what's going to happen next, which causes her to be constantly stressed for years, and then later feeling so guilty that she caused the death of the princes and other relatives. But historically, WS doesn't kill most of his brothers. 

I haven't seen enough dramas Korean historical dramas to know, but since they already show two major deaths and we're only halfway through, maybe the ending won't be as tragic as the Cversion, where in the last 20% every person Ruoxi loves or cares about is killed by the 4th prince.

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Ooohhh you wanna do it on the horse?? Daring!!! But poor horsie though.. Hahaha. 

I like his smirk too. His smirk is as nice as melting chocolate. 

no dear... it would be uncomfortable for both.. i wanna he use it to tie something like hands:w00t:. i'm not going to tarnish that innocent horsey eyes and ears.. :phew:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, valsava said:

he always wanted to be the reasonable hero in her eyes.. I think he treated her just like he did the younger two princes whom he had forgot that has grown into man I think he still sees HS as the child that came into his hoime at a young age..Some where along the lines he sees her as a women but he never changed his mentality from the child.. Just as a lot of adults do make kids promises that they don't keep.

I agree with you, how sad :confounded:

He usually act like "Okay, now you are my responsibility, I 'll make you save"  "It is my responsible" "If only with me, it won't happen" sooooo many times.

As you said, he even do that to his younger sibling. That is why he always treat them like a child.

Maybe this is why he can't fulfill his promise? He has too much sense of responsibility or being forced to take the responsibility until he come to the point when he not aware what is the meaning of responsibility and how to being responsible? 

He blame another person when something not work as he wish. Just like he angry with WangSo about HaeSoo and  angry with YeonHwa about her involvement. He is being stuck in aftermath but he didn't even try to prevent the possibility of aftermath by ACTION.

Just a thought. I don't even know if what I said related. Hahaha :w00t:

• Like 12