[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, redfrommars said:

same here! I heard somewhere that Nae Saram (my person) is the title. I've been waiting for the release since episode 2 xD

me too.. always wondering when this song will release...

maybe they release it next week..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, solelylurking said:

Babe, you know that you're being enchanted by a persona, right? Haha.. But he can be the most charming if he wants too, indeed. He is more like Young Lord Voldemort than Anakin Skywalker here. But as his fan, it's tough to read about him being a disappointment because he makes empty promises yet again, being deceive by YH and surrender to his need of power. It makes me sad. Hiks. But I understand and I'm sorry for my impatience. 

Would you join me to be the a fan of his evilness? There is a beauty in darkness, villain, and deceits, you know... :wub:

:blink: why do I reveal my self?? i'm in danger, pardon me please I'm loyal to WS ahahaha.... young voldemort will be too scary and sly for sweet WW...

beside I already have my own *ahem* sexy in darkness, my WS already like that, didn't he?? :wub:

=============

Untitled-3.jpg 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@larinalove ...Chingu , you aren't being hard at all and you are right. Everyone is always talking about WW can't risk everything because he is the head of his household and other stuff but they all forgot that WS wants what WW has. Acceptance for who he is, adoration and love from his brothers. His brothers still don't trust him completely. Whatever trust he is trying to build are still fragile meanwhile WW doesn't need to do any this. They go to him willingly trust him and working so hard to be accepted by everyone. He has gotten a some acceptance but even that is still fragile. Wang Wook is not someone you can trust because his mom and sister will always come first no matter matter. Look at his actions for protecting his sister. He killed the maid that worked for Queen Yoo without a second glance. Yeonhwa was shocked at her brothers action and seemed a bit scared at what she saw but Power and revenge will always be her first priority. Smh smh 

@UnniSarah  Yes Yh was shock to see WW kill because she never thought he could out right do it himself but I must admit YH has always seen WW for the many faces he has she just never seen the killer side of him and now she scared about what she has released.. Yh knows that WW and WY are very jealous of WS because the very persaon he is is what they want to be a free sprit able to do and say anything without fear of what others may think or feel..

I have to see the Queern face when the King dies which is shortly after Lady Oh death I bet she'll remember Lady Oh exact words that she still will remain even more lonely.. Because of her loniness she's going to go all out now who can stop her no one only one person who can go toe to toe with her and that her beloved enemy son WS..  I can't blame Yh for choosing WS just think about it who would you choose between WS and WY.. One has had a mom to guard him and the other had only himself to guard..

2 hours ago, ratgirlina said:

Can someone help explaining why yeon hwa chooses to side with evil queen mother?

She hides her poisoning plan from the queen. So she didnt have to side with her from the begining?

She's smart and cunning, knows how to play her cards. Yet she believes the queen will take her side, when the queen still sees wook as a rival for her sons to be king?

Did i missed something there?

@ratgirlina  How Yh became to form and allience with the Queen is when WW told his mom he's tired of fighting for the throne and he wanted to marry HS and mom gave her approval for him to marry HS.. YH got mad because she power more power then what they have She wants vengence for her mom being falsely accused of something she didn't do and WW gave up on seeking justice for mom.. Him becoming King would be the best payback to the Queen so she thinks.. So when the Queen told her back about 4 episodes ago to come tell her some interesting stories meaning come to me anytime you need help she'll listen and help so being that YH knows the Queen will try and get rid of the CP at the family gathering.. Yes she was smart to go in on the Queens scheme because no one would have ever expected her to form and allience with the Queen but being if she helps killing the CP WW can't also not turn his back on the throne because it will be open to any of the princes.. When Yh approach the King to speak it was the Queens motion telling her to drink the poision to she hadn't taken no antidote nor did she drink any of the poision she poor the most of it out on her sleeve.. YH got mad at WW for giving up the throne for HS a mere girl as she calls her so YH used the Queen to kill HS but she was behind the killing all along.. They was both doing each other a favor to try and reach they goal YH will poision the CP and the Queen will kill HS killing two birds with two very different stones but it's aiming at the same goal the throne..  

• Like 11

9 hours ago, angelflower said:

Delurking here after such an intense episode... My eyes will be swollen tomorrow and there will be an ache in my chest...

The haunting song during the deaths of Myung Hee and Oh Sang Gong is the latest OST, Part 9. Had to look it up...

Well hello @angelflower ! *waving*

I remember you from Oh Hae Young thread, so glad that you could join our blazing hot convo here :)

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Immortal_Angel said:

I really wonder if the king knew all this time what the evil queen was doing then why didn't he put a stop to it? What kind of king he is when he can't even control his own wife from harming others?!? :angry: He knew she was behind the attacks on his concubines and his children and yet he cannot find any evidence to sentence her to death? like really what the crap king is he?!?! Why can't he touch her or dispose of her?? Is she blackmailing him or he's afraid of something that she has? 

As for Wook we can finally see that he draw the line between family and his love. If he love her as much as he claim to do, he would have tried to plead for her or tried saving her but nope didn't do any of that and he didn't bother come to talk to her face to face when she was pleading in the rain cause the king said whoever joins HS will be punished and I guess he's one afraid or two afraid for his family cause knowing what his beloved sister did to create chaos. To him if he doesn't become king there is no way for his family to defeat the evil queen. To me, he believes that HS will "understand him" and that she will forgive him but hey, thanks to him for turning his back to HS she sees what kind of person he is and that she sees 4th who always stood by her thru her dark period. WS live up to his promise but WW his promises are all empty. 

I cannot wait for her to give him the bracelet back and cut ties with him

THIS!! OMGAAAWWD ..ALL THIS!  Thank you!  Dang :angry:, I really wanted to smack WW upside his head in this episode lol.  I'm "OMG"-ing throughout his scenes-making hand gestures and cussing at him in silence (it was 4:30 AM-shhh:vicx:)  Also, when Wang So (yes, imma spell out his whole name cause he deserves it.  unlike... the other one:confused: lol) came along and covered Our dear HaeSoo in the rain with his Black Vampire-ish attire...idky, but the movie, "Jeepers Creepers" came to mind lol.  But yet, I thought, that scene (even thought just seeing stills alone) was epic looking..like "wow!". Now we wait a whole week for kiss #2 and WW screaming...(cant believe dude literally turned his back on her when it counted the most..."oh f:vicx::vicx::vicx:k", i said to myself quietly then "like, seriously dude ..why'd u even start with her WW!?!?..."Wae???" like Haesoo faintly said as well).  

• Like 13

To those that have watched, is it me or did HaeSoo had a tinge of smile when she saw WangSo beside her, sheltering her with his cloak under the rain? 

Sigh can I just say how swoon worthy Wang So is? He risked everything, including his life, to protect her, despite her telling him that she likes someone else. That is an unconditional love. :wub:

• Like 16

This episode is the turning point for HS and turning point for myself too... :wub:

just to commend uri KHN for carrying out very well this matured role... can't help but to fall for him still very time he would deliver a line on a low voice on a close up shots...! :rolleyes:

But my heart is now all for WS-HS...! 

How can you say no to a man who shows so much love and affection..? Right? 

Finally, i would like to be HS in my next life... a girl who got 2 marriage proposals in 3 episodes from 2 gorgeous man..! Agree? 

• Like 12

14 hours ago, Immortal_Angel said:

I really wonder if the king knew all this time what the evil queen was doing then why didn't he put a stop to it? What kind of king he is when he can't even control his own wife from harming others?!? :angry: He knew she was behind the attacks on his concubines and his children and yet he cannot find any evidence to sentence her to death? like really what the crap king is he?!?! Why can't he touch her or dispose of her?? Is she blackmailing him or he's afraid of something that she has? 

He know...but the Yoo family is the strongest in Goryeo having them as the king enemy will backfire him at once. The second strong family is from Mo family but they now in trouble because the high tax case that make Mo position as CP in danger previously. The 3rd family is Yo marital family. Baek Ah family used to be the strongest his grandfather once is the King at Shilla dynasty (In this drama story) but since Shilla is collapsing they're now nothing, that's why Yo making fun of his family and So defend on him. The fourth maybe is Won marital family...then the general Park family.

Queen hwangbo family used to be strong but crazy eomma plotting to put the mistake on lady SG baby (the king baby with lady SG) on her, so Wook family once outcast from the palace and rise again even re enter the palace again when Wook marrying lady Hae.

That's if I'm not mistaken taken from my understanding of the drama...NOT the real history.

• Like 14

Just finished the 11 eps. my eyes... poor my eyes, i think my tears stock has run out.. 

i have this thought of mine. Looking at the way WS love HS. How obsessive him toward her, i thought HS will be the reason why WS did his terrible act as Gwanjong. we know, HS will be dead at the end, and HJ will be transported back to the future, leaving WS in a big misery. My thought is HS's dead will not be caused by some diseases like the C version did, maybe the princes got involved in HS's death, and as soon as WS took the throne he just seeking revenge for HS death.

Even if that's not the cause of his action, the history has written WS as a tyrant king who killed his brothers. But we know that taejo has many sons, maybe the ones that WS killed are not among the princes who lived in the palace. I thought some of his sons lived faraway from the palace with their mothers and clans. And once Taejo dead, the fight for the throne officially began, not only between the princes who lived in palace, but the princes who lived out side the palace (if they are really exist) will take a part too..

• Like 10

"I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!!!!!" Was my reaction when Wook abandoned Soo for his sister. I believe this is the end of Soo/Wook's love story?? 

AND THE START OF SOO/SO CAUSE COME ON MAN, HE STUCK BY HER SIDE IN THE RAIN!!! LIKE that's LOVE!!!!!! OMG :heart:

I really hope Soo wakes up and realize that So is a much better man than Wook. (I mean So-So not So-Gwangjong, cause we all know GJ is bad) 

I literally cried at the part where Court Lady Oh and Soo was saying goodbye. LIKE THE FEELS OMGGG WHYYYY. Lady Oh is like a mom to Soo, can't imagine how heartbroken Soo was when Lady Oh took the blame for her. I feel like after Lady Hae, it was Lady Oh who was always there for her, giving her advice. I really hope Soo takes her advice seriously though, "Don't trust anyone, walk as if you're walking on thin ice" which is true, the palace is a place where one needs to be very careful. Soo, I hope you don't let Lady Oh's effort be in vain omg!!!

Already excited for next week since So starts showing more affections for her already and MARRIAGE??? WOOHOO but we all know that a marriage between a prince and a maid is difficult. Really difficult.. sigh. 

Oh and Woohee appears again! Annnnnd kills the king???? WOAHHH

Next episode is super exciting, can't wait!!!!! 

• Like 23

Seriously what a great episode...i dont know how many time i cried when watch ep11...so many sad scenes so many heart breaking scene,,,

this drama for sure isnt the bubbly happy saeguk drama, though the vibe that given in earlier episode is like this drama will be one of light drama, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO its all wrong, only 11episode, we already see the death of 2 beloved people. One lady Hee and last night Lady Oh, And i believe more death will following up as the story will go cruel from now on. Ep 11 just all the way on point...love the music bgm (ooohhh the chosen music really make a scene sadder and sadder)..especially when we sent off Lady Oh...that newest ost really elegant gorgeous though with just simple melody, but its already makes me cried since its start the melody...its really fit to that scene,one of saddest scene in this drama so far..

The palace really one of cruelest place back then. Every kind of betrayal happen here. Friend become enemy or enemy become friend or lover become enemy or family become enemy..its a place with so many twist, and we really cant trust ppl there. yeah a place isnt a place that can keep the words, in a flash speed every one can changed, Like what WW did, poor HS must feel like betrayal again by her lover in goryeo time, after being betrayed by his friend and boyfriend in future time. Its worse betrayal because happen when she in the weakest condition, in the saddest condition too with the lady Oh punishment, and at that time she really need someone to make her strong, so it would be difficult to forget and it can left a "scar" on her heart. i hope she still can trust WS (but i think WS will do the same too later, he cant keep his promise and yeah he changed....but at least at this weakest moment she can trust him and rely on him even just for a moment)

Spoiler

high five with many chingudeul here that wrote about wook character...wook is one of key player on last night episode. A change on wook last night really bring so many upcoming plot movement in this drama. and yeah he is become one of villain in this drama like @solelylurking said, villain not only someone who did bad things like WY YH or queen Yo, but the one who have different thought from a hero or the one that confront a hero in a drama,i call them villain too. But in WW case is different. If we watch a character like WW in other drama,it sometimes can fit a hero character, look how he conflicted to choose between family and love and in the end he choose family, its like noble idiocy in other dramas. Yeah that how special wook, he really written well by the writer and make many of us cant hate him.

Last night is like a big slap to him, he realize just he is just nothing..he cant do anything to protect someone he loved, He just a powerless man that still looking for the way to make win-win solution between love and family. And yeah there is no other way than sacrifice one of them love or family. and he choose to sacrifice his love to HS. I love the way KHN show how conflicted WW last night, his eyes speak a lot. I am a bit teary when see WW mom must kneel down in front of evil queen. How heart breaking a son to see his mother kneel down like that???  Its like another slap for him that he need power....how powerless he is in front of the queen yoo. After sacrifice his love now he need power to protect his beloved one. It. So every thing YH said is true. without power their family can be thrown away anytime. YH really braver than her brother, both WW and YH is smart, but YH a bit can think out of the box and fast thinker than WW. If YH was a man, she truly will confront CP right now, and maybe she can be a king.

i have love-hate relationship with Monday and Tuesday because of this drama....in other days i waiting impatiently to those both days like waiting the days of my own date. When those days comes, i love because i can watch this drama but also hate because at those two days time flies so fast and suddenly its already Wednesday again (like today) and must do another painful waiting again.. :(

• Like 16

Ok...so I've watched episode 11 a few hours ago and let me tell you guys...

I do not cry prettily...tears and snot got all mixed up and I was babbling incoherently.

My throat got stuck up and my eyes got all puffy and I had no tissues to speak of!

My shirt sufficed for the tears and anguish that I felt for Hae So.

Anyway, I was initially in love with Wook and didn't mind his love story with Hae So.

In fact, I knew that they would part and Hae So and Wang So would start their epic love story arc.

But the way they parted really sank my ship for Wang Wook and Hae So.

Why did he have to show himself during the rain scene, just to back away?!

That was really the last nail on the coffin of their love affair. It died...right there and then!

Good thing Wang So was there, as he always has been, to support Hae So.

OMG! No words can describe my awe and tears when Wang So came and sheltered Hae So 

from the rain....just as Wang Wook turned his back on her and walked away.

Don't get me wrong...I totally understand why Wook let go of Hae So.  

At an early age, Wook has been the man of the house, protecting his mother and sister.

This is actually an admirable trait and something that we would hate him for if he threw them away but

DO NOT APPEAR IN FRONT OF A DISTRESSED AND HOPEFUL HAE SO JUST TO WALK AWAY...BASTARD!!!

It was like stabbing her and twisting the knife around!

Ok I am calm now....

I've seen the Cversion and I totally understand the story and I have my expectations of it.

This was never a happily ever after story...but this version really knows how to push my buttons

and make me cry and be hopeful for a happy ending.

Go ahead, show! Take more creative license and just flip history on its richard simmons.

Give Wang So and Hae So a happy ending please.

They have been through too much even now, middle part of the drama.  

• Like 23

4 hours ago, ratgirlina said:

@shaeWook had no other choice but to protect his family and his entire households. He had to abandoned soo. Cant blame a guy for that.

But i believe he could've done something about it. Not then but before.

If he actually gathered enough power to block the queen's previous attack. If he actualy did something while still married to lady hae and her powerful family then. If he can control yeon hwa.

If he let his intention towards soo more open to the rest of the world early on, maybe so would back off? Or he could've married soo much earlier and none of this would happened.

I thought my post was Pro-Wook. Wook and So are the same prince grown under different lights to me. Office lighting with rich soil VS good 'ole fashioned sunlight with nutrient dead soil....you choose who is whom. But, those deprived of light seem to bend more strongly towards it once introduced. I was defending Wook choices and implying So was worse, by body count.

I have a less is more habit. Wook is not so Bad; So is so-so bad.

• Like 5

The scene with Su and So in the prison was amazing. That conversation was the most romantic scene in the drama (which has had some swoon-worthy scenes.) I love how much they understand each other and find the right way to offer support to each other.

YeonHwa is either just not quite smart enough or extremely smart. If her goal is to be in total control of her life and her family's fate, pushing for Wook to take the throne is always going to be her second best option. As the sister of the king, she would have safety (assuming her husband didn't try to kill the King), but she would ultimately be in line behind the King's wives. If she really wants power, she needs to focus on being the first wife of a future King. She'd be better off staking her claim to So, BaekAh or even Jung, and then manipulating him into seizing the throne. If she's gotten herself wrapped up in this elaborate plot just to make Wook the king, that's not smart enough. But, if YeonHwa has done all of this plotting to set Wook up to knock out some rivals, then be knocked down himself, so she can pick the best contender for the throne to marry, then she's a genius.

• Like 17