[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Can someone help explaining why yeon hwa chooses to side with evil queen mother?

She hides her poisoning plan from the queen. So she didnt have to side with her from the begining?

She's smart and cunning, knows how to play her cards. Yet she believes the queen will take her side, when the queen still sees wook as a rival for her sons to be king?

Did i missed something there?

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Maybe if hs n we ever jump off the cliff the ratings will hit 10. Haha.

The Korean viewers are the evil queen. I never understood her, I never will.:tears:  

Yeah sadly it is still in 3rd place. I thought SHR will increase in ratings after Monster but no. I will never understand Korean viewers. :confused:

Anyway just finished watching Ep 11 with subs and I must say this is my fave episode even though it's a sad one. 

Now I'm wondering how will they finish this in just 9 eps. I think there's a lot story to tell! 

Next week will be my birthday week so I hope Ep 12 & 13 will be good! 

• Like 12

Ommo! yesterday I was @ page 715.. today already 761! How to catch up... schedule is tight today!

Just to share... never in my life I'm using actors pic as profile.. yes, today is THE day & I'm lovin it!  LJG you're the man now :blush: (maybe too obsessed with Wang So)

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

Yeah sadly it is still in 3rd place. I thought SHR will increase in ratings after Monster but no. I will never understand Korean viewers. :confused:

Anyway just finished watching Ep 11 with subs and I must say this is my fave episode even though it's a sad one. 

Now I'm wondering how will they finish this in just 9 eps. I think there's a lot story to tell! 

Next week will be my birthday week so I hope Ep 12 & 13 will be good! 

Happy birthday in advance @rei_smasher11! Let's hope for good ratings (if not we can all just love our drama by ourselves, heh) and another amazing Moonday ! :)

• Like 8

Once again, I realized that a show must not be judged by its ratings only. Last night't episode was absolutely amazing! I even cried during HS and Lady Oh's cave scene!  IU was brilliant in this episode ! Hands down the best epi so far

• Like 17

@MadraRua

Thanks for the gifs.....thanks for the tutorial too....although its quite complicated for me:w00t::sweatingbullets: I'm not too hightech :D If I'm not too busy with work-things...really want to learn.

Dear...can you help this noona....??

Usually if I want to put picture in this forum I get the url from tinypic....why lately I cannot get the code...is there something wrong with my lappy???Tq in advance:blush:

• Like 8

Does anyone know if they are going to show the mask kiss scene?

Did we rule that out already? I really hope they show it in the upcoming episodes.

I really hope that YH get married to Wy. They are meant for each other.

I do agree that our OTP are acting like a long time married couple. Especially in the jail cell scene. Definitely swoon worthy.:wub:

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, sukbin said:

Princess YH is the junior version of Queen SMS and she does not have to look far to see her future. She will ended up like her, marrying the man of power to feed her greed but at the same time loving him. Only that despite her power, she will never succeed to own the heart of the man she loves. He will always longed for someone else, ironically, a court lady! And same with Haesoo...Lady Oh is basically her future - laid right in front of her face.

Yes, the image (not allowed to quote image here) is so beautiful and deep. Haesoo and So standing and sitting straight looking at a new future while Wook walking a defeated walk, turning back on both of them. 

i agree with what you said about YH but HS will never be like Lady Oh... King Taejo is a coward and hopeless guy.. he did't even stand up and protect the girl that he love back then and now its the same.. he still can't do anything even if he the most powerful guy in the palace.. he literally sending his lover (who sacrifice her life to devoted to him) to death... 

WS??? even if he can't married HS no doubt that HS will be someone as high as queen when he became a king... its his nature to protect HS and when he became a king he will never allowed HS miss treated or judging her.. trust me nobody will mess with HS cause that the only person that WS will care in palace.. 

in novel 4th will punish whoever messing with Ruoxi whether direct or indirectly... that's how far 4th love toward Ruoxi nobody else matter not even his brother.... 

so HS will not be Lady Oh but she will still suffer like her.. suffocate in palace battle and slowly ruin herself even if WS love her to death....

like 8th said in cvers after Ruoxi died.... they all failed Ruoxi......

Spoiler

'back then i gave up on Ruoxi because of power , abandoned the vows we made to never leave each other.. now imperial brother , for the Qing empire and the past grievances has also given up the chance to be together forever.. you're the same with me.. the thing you once have are all gone in the end.. with Ruoxi you're the same with me.. a failure'

in a way all guy failed Ruoxi and its lead to her death... not saying 4th don't love her but its because of his love Ruoxi gone...its a heartbreaking scene when 2 guy who love Ruoxi the most acknowledge that they both fail the women they love....

• Like 15

This thread is on blazing fire!!!! Its hot in here...

I hate the king for being unwise and unjust just becoz he wanted to protect the throne...For him sacrifise a life is necessery to gain more...i am greatful if he did die in next episode..

I think they deleted the HS torturing scenes in episode 11..thats why IU clarified to her fan that episode 11 contained episode 12 scenes..becoz everything were too much already... enough already to slice our heart...adding the torturing scenes will eventually torture us too....

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i'm now saying goodbye to the old HS.. i think the HS that first arrived on Songak already died the moment Lady Oh dies...

i personally don't think she will recover as herself at all now... seeing next week the only person who still stay with her is WS and my take BaekAh and WJ will be on her side too but she will know now that this is not the era that let her be herself.. she gotta tough up and face it all and she will... i think HS is one of toughest character in here cause whatever happen to her she always bounce back....this what happen to Ruoxi too.. the reality of palace hit her really hard and it changed her in so many way.. became more mature and graceful and i think HS will be like this too..

i also want to clarify that WS and HS love story is not the usual one.. they already care for each other deeply and this will change my guess in the next eps to love on HS side.. they will love each other in the middle of throne battle and its not an easy love too.. if you expect light hearted romance you won't get it from this couple... their love is so much deep and mature.. they will rip your heart out and make you cry with the way they love also the way they hurt each other.... and i can't wait to see this kind of love.. its been a long time since i witness this type of romance.... 

its TongHua most epic and heartbreaking romance of all.....

WS and HS is on their path to create that romance.......... 

@violet90 I could really feel your POV.

I totally agreed with you that WS and HS romance is going to be heartbreaking.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, chrissyllee said:

Did we rule that out already? I really hope they show it in the upcoming episodes.

I do agree that our OTP are acting like a long time married couple. Especially in the jail cell scene. Definitely swoon worthy.:wub:

I can't find it (it was over two hundred pages ago), but someone said that the mask kiss scene was suppose to happen in the earlier episodes before WS moves into the palace in the original script (WS borrows Wook's mask and HS confesses to WS thinking its Wook at a festival), so I think we might not get to see that scene ><

• Like 11

7 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Oh my God. How could anyone not love So and not fall in love with him especially after today's episode? I'm bawling my eyes out right now. For the death of Lady Oh, for Soo's pain, for So's empathy and the way he feels her pain just as deeply. For the way So tries to absorb So's pain and physically tries to protect her from it, even though it doesn't work like that. He may not know the right way to love when he's panicking, but no one can doubt the depth of his feelings for her. For the way he's willing to sacrifice everything, EVERYTHING, for her. For his lack of hesitation in everything that he does just to ensure So is as okay as she can be.

Just as I knew he would be, Wang So is amazing and loyal to the end. He's the unsinkable ship for me and has been since the beginning. I didn't even watch with subs yet... but goodness, I'm all torn up right now.

@akinahana89... Well said Chingu , WS's love is eternal and very deep. The fact that he is willing to protect her with his life. What I loved about this episode was how he wanted to give her the chance to run before they found her. One of the reason he left the room before anyone can see he was poisoned and for everyone to realize someone tried to kill the Crown Prince. If anyone doesn't fall for his heroism must be blind and stupid.  Wang So's loyalty and love for HAE Soo is very deep. Wang Jung does take after his brother and it pisses me off that he hasn't realized how much they have in common. 

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, violet90 said:

in novel 4th will punish whoever messing with Ruoxi whether direct or indirectly... that's how far 4th love toward Ruoxi nobody else matter not even his brother.... 

I have watched the C-version and I know how big 4th love is but watching the trailer which feature Haesoo wearing the same uniform that Lady Oh worn and Haesoo kept on chanting "I trust that people around me won't change if I don't change..." I may be getting the hint that there will be some similarities between her fate and Lady Oh, though not exactly the same as I don't think she would choose to stay in the palace just to stay by his side even when she disdain him at later stage. Especially that we know Wang So will marry Yeon Hwa. Will she not be like Lady Oh? Bathing the woman who will marry her lover? Somewhat the words spoken by Lady Oh and Haesoo seems to hint towards this direction. Lest, those are what I feel.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

@solelylurking Sorry cut your post, and i agree with you about Wook. Yes before i said he's coward and hate to said. I'm actually pity him, i can feel his complex feeling to choose between his own choice or family, it's big burden for his life, it's always sad and tragic story if you think you find your happiness but your close one (family) against it (just like Romeo & Juliet story), in the end you have to choose and let it go, they didn't understand you will suffer for your entire life. But i didn't agree because of this Wook change himself become a bad guy. 

I'm also think about Wang So if he will marry Yeon Hwa, is that mean Wang So just like Wang Wook? He's change...he also couldn't take his promise to Hae Soo. Just like Lady Oh said Hae Soo better don't trust people, but Go Ha Jin and Hae Soo face same problems in her life, her feeling always be betrayed by her close one because she always want to trust someone truly, poor Go Ha Jin and Hae Soo.

I hope Wang So think about this in the end he break her heart with his marriage, Wang So owe her in future life that he should only a man and a friend she can trust, never break his promise again T_T be strong Go Ha Jin and Hae Soo, you will find your true love.

ps.i should catch about 10 pages ^^ wait for me...

Well about Wook, I think he must have felt (I'm sorry for making you guys think I know him in person. But this is just purely guessing based on his character), now he had given up the most precious thing in his life for becoming a King, why didn't he make it come true by any means necessary? If you think he is changing from the person we've met in the early eps, yes. But does he really change? I don't think so. Wook is the same Wook, he only hide behind his persona. Us, like everybody else surround him, has been deceive. If you be kind enough to dig on my past post, I already told you there something wrong in his character from the first eps. That's why I said he's a wolf in a sheep clothes. That's just how good of a bad guy he is. The only thing change is now he doesn't even bother to hide it. Heart break makes him a bitter jealous person. If HS is living far away from him maybe he can hide his feeling away. But to see the love of your life getting courted and then proposed by a man (any man, not just WS) enough to make anyone be bitter. 

About WS marrying YH, he can't do anything if it is the King's order, same like Eun. WS is not the guy who easily change or sway. He stay firm to what he believe and to the people he love since the beginning. It must be as heart breaking for him as it is for Hae Soo. We must bear in mind that marriages in that time, specially to royals, is not the same as we are. They oftenly married without love, it's basically pure bussiness. Why they even have children? Because it goes without saying. The children will be the seal of the deal. 

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, chrissyllee said:

The current speculation among Korean fans is that it will happen during a celebration in Mu's reign. Some people with great obervation skills have even narrowed down where this might happen based on some common background elements (lotus flowers, ducks, monkeys...) that were shown during the new year's ritual in the beginning of the show. 

1 minute ago, isengdoang said:

the OST when Lady Oh died is so moving... would somebody tell me what's the song?

• Like 21