[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, redfrommars said:

I GUESS WE'LL JUST HAVE TO PRAY THAT THEY'LL BLESS US WITH THE BTS. The BTS for the kissing scene, boat scene and make up scene wasn't out yet. I'm crying right now. I feel exausted of tonight's episode. I don't know how will I survive until next week :bawling::bawling:

yes please please the BTS... I want to see the BTS now..... tha rain scene, the kissing scene, make up scene, please PDnim

this song... they played again when they hang Lady Oh... so heartwrenching.... my poor heart, I cried so much! Ilove that song.

finally, wow  this thread is super crazy fast! I'm able to catch up/skimmed throught 30+ pages...phew.... you guys are amazing, thank you thank you for live recappers, the clips, the pics, your insights... thank you all again.

this episode really made me cry buckets, so intense, sad, beautiful and finally HS realized WW is not the one for her, she finally sees WS is the one who always there for her. I hope starting next episode she will forget WW and start to love WS wholeheartedly. 

I hate YH and the Evil Queen, someone please give poison to these people already.... The King is useless, I think he will die in next episode and CP will get the throne, but WY maybe will try to revolt. 

Lady Oh's sacrifice was truly sad, she really loved HS as her daughter, IU and the actress who play Lady Oh performed very well, their scenes made me cry. IU's acting has improved a lot, great job! 

And LJG Oppa, he is daebak!!! :) my heart is just melted, WS is always there for HS, so sweet, the rain scene really touched my heart (my poor heart). WS is the man! Please please, I know this drama is sad and everything, but at least please give WS a good happy ending :) I can't stand to see him suffers. 

Anyway, now I hate the long wait... Monday seems so far away now.... Arrrgh I hate the waiting so much... 

• Like 19

I have not watched the episode yet. But reading recap and videos posted here

1.seems like ww is a coward.not surprising. I expected that.yes many of us (me included) might do what he did.but that is cowardice. First of all of you claim and make big promises then you have to go out of your way to fulfill them. U can't get everything at your door step without any struggle and risk.safe playing and expecting hero title is something which don't go hand in hand. From soo perspective, he betrayed her. She was going to die. His love of life was dying and that was because of his sister. He is responsible for her yet he backed out in her desperate situation. That's not love. Love is considering your other partner life as your own. Taking responsibility. Love is not something which you claim to do when it is convenient. But back out when it is tested. Yeah I also might chose my family. But I won't make empty promises of larger than life love. If the situation was reversed, I do think hs will have risked everything for him.whatever issue with hs heart might have been she wouldn't have betrayed him first.

So shined. People say since so doesn't have anything to lose so he can behave so freely. That guy almost lost his life for hs. What more a human can lose or risk? I might have issue with so's possessiveness etc.etc. but he took responsibility and fought till end. He put hs before him.that's tough thing to do.he is reckless dangerous but extremely loyal.something which is again a double edged sword,but currently he did come out as hs's person.

Sorry for long essay.

BTW it feels like I am watching two dramas.first half was a different drama(light and fluffy), second half is angsty.

• Like 14

Been just wondering, what will be the impact of watching this episode without any spoiler pics? I mean the moment when WW walked away in the rain and a black cloak came over HS, if we hadn't known that would be WS, how would we the viewers feel? Sometimes I want to try watching without spoilers at all, to be surprised at the right moment. There are so many of those kind of moments in this episode... Sometimes I miss those feeling of being surprised and taken aback by turns of events/characters. How I wished I haven't spoiled myself with all the pics of what might happen and just really enjoy the production in all its full creativity and beauty. But gotta admit it's just too hard to stay away from spoiler pics :P we are pampered viewers.

• Like 11

I know that a lot of people adored Wang Wooks love for Hae Soo and felt bad for his situation being responsible for his family. In the end Chingu , I believe his family love themselves more than they love him. He gives up everything for them when Yeonhwa will betray later on because she want to marry Wang So and have power. I want to feel bad for him but there is a line you don't cross when it comes to protecting your family. Yeonhwa is willing to do anything to get what she wants. I almost bought the fact she actually drank the poison but it was very good performance on her account. She wants Wang So all to herself. Look at how she tried her darnest to save Wang So. She gave herself away when she saw him leave from drinking the poison for the Crown Prince. I have to say I loved the way 9th prince was shocked that Wang So drank the poison to save the Crown Prince. 9th a prince is a weasel and very conniving. I hope none of the other brothers ever trust him. 
My tolerance for the WJung looking up to Wang Wook. I wonder how long will he keep choosing WW over his own brother who has shown him his better side. He was shocked to see Wang Wook walking away from Hae Soo. Wang Jung has shown us Chingu that he and WS are indeed cut from the same cloth. They value loyalty strongly. 
WS my dear loved one, he is certainly a good man and I never once believed he killed his brother for fun. In fact I didn't believe he actually murdered them because never once in all WS's life has he shown some kind of hatred to his family. For him to have come to a point of that much hatred there would be a god reason for it. 

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, lavendre said:

Awesome episode. Finally a glimmer of hope that our OTP ship has set sail. But from the preview on the int version, it seemed like WangWook is face to face with HaeSoo and then he walks away and she loOks sad? Oh drama gods, pls don't let her still have lingering feelings for him.

I think is normal feeling hurt after someone you really cared for disappoints you...it's hard to say goodbye but is necessary. I believe that moment will be their official breakup. 

• Like 11

I'm intrigued that Ep 12 preview shows Wang So wearing the mask -- which means that he WANTS (or needs) to be in the role of the Wolf.  Whether it's to intimidate or to get backing -- remember General Park believes Wang So would be the best crown prince. Wang So is smart enough to know that he needs backing -- he might even make a deal with his adopted clan because they may be able to counter his mother's clan.

As the Wolf, Wang So also terrifies the common people -- so I expect that he will intimidate the other launderers from bullying Hae Soo (he will find ways to protect her). 

Can anyone tell which preview shows Wang Wook breaking the bracelet?

• Like 16

I hope that the scene where HS gives back the bracelet to WW is in the early part of the ep 11 when she has not been banished to laundry duty, because if it was during the time she was doing laundry, it means that she took the bracelet with her and left behind the hairpin given by WS or else why would he have it with him?

• Like 10

Can we please call/refer to everyone by their names? Wang Wook is a coward, despite having his reasons he still is a coward for failing on his promise to never let anyone treat HS badly, for failing on his promise to be there for her and protect her, for taking too long to actually take a stand and he knows it, that's why he walked away in the last scene, from shame. And seeing the preview for the next episode he doesn't get any better, his ugly words "I can't die also, I didn't let HS down, king did",  or something along those lines proves it, well excuse me dear WW but I never saw the king asking HS to marry him or whisper sweet nothings to her, or give her presents and make her believe he loved her. It's easy to blame someone else for your cowardice and find reasons like family, the king, the rank, etc etc etc but to take responsibility for your doings is what a real man would do. He always chooses the easy way out.

And also please can we stop saying WW has much more to lose and WS has nothing to lose. I understand WW has his family to think about but we also saw him discover YH and doing nothing about it while WS told him that it was his mother who plotted all this. WS too has things and people to lose, he can lose BA and he can lose his place in the Palace just after he started gaining kings favor, he can lose the relationship he started having with some of his other brothers, however fragile, he can lose the confidence he started having after being accepted by the people who only saw him as a monster, yes it's not the same as WW, I understand that but still it's not only because WS was brought up to be a go-getter and a risk taker or an outcast that we think he has it easier to go all the way for HS and risk everything, he could have lost his life while challenging the guards, he knew he was rejecting the kings order and was still ready to fight for her until the end, he goes all the way for her because his love for HS is stronger and deeper and WW's is not, because he chose to turn his back on it, the least he could do was be there for her until the end, though I am glad he didn't and HS saw him leave and finally this ship finally sunk.

I am sorry, I know that I'm probably being too hard on him because I am emotional and in the heat of the episodes happenings because I felt so much for HS and LO but I had to say this. I like him as a character in the drama, he is interesting and I know he did what he could but it was just not enough and the least he could do is own up to it like a man and not turn dark and jealous just because WS did what he couldn't. 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, here4da0ppas said:

I may have missed something, but what "story" did she tell the evil queen? It seems like Yeonhwa just did her dirty work for her? 

I didn't say she told the queen any story...I said it looks like YH didn't maintain her cover story (her lie) in front of the doctor - she just stopped pretending to be sick all of sudden. I am not sure if Yeon Hwa and the evil queen were in on it together. But I bet the evil queen still knows YH was the person behind it.

• Like 8

On 9/27/2016 at 9:55 AM, itzibitzispider said:

YH drinking the poisonous tea ... well faking it or such ... will make her more suspicious ... 
I think
How did she know it was poisoned?
Why would she drink the CPs tea?
Why does she faint and WS puke blood?
Her syntomes are so different, it will be obvious that she fakes it

That's why she threatened the doctor not to say anything that she woke up before taking any medicine. (She only drank a little and she already took antidote or she knows how little amount won't harm her body). She did puke a little blood though and drink at least a little (or bit inside of her cheeks, lost with English/ Chinese translation as they're sometimes different and I actually saw she swallowed a little ???) as the physician has to be able to detect the abnormal pulse. She had to do it for 3 reasons being third one most important. 

(1) to make sure her plan of getting rid of HS not to be unfruitful (She definitely CAN'T have WW marry HS)

(2) She also want WS to get helped after seeing evil queen's expression that she is not going to do anythin about WS

(3) to protect herself and her family not to be implicated by evil queen if this event got revealed (remember it was she who asked queen's attendant to give poison to the court lady). By drinking it herself nobody is going to believe the queen even if she points the finger at YH as who will  drink tea knowing there is poison which can take your life.

@UnniSarah @Diana Blanche @fuyukoneko

She is  very smart girl. She can discern  evil queen's facial expression. The actress is also very good at expressing her inner thoughts after she saw QY's expression. First, worried for WS's well being, secondly, asking QY to do something or what should be done with her eyes and eyebrows, thirdly, disgust/ hate towards QY not caring about WS's life and death, fourthly, realizing QY might implicate her and her family and scared, fifthly, decided to drink the poison. 

• Like 21

3 hours ago, hanatanada said:

good news, there are over 11000 upvotes on one article on tonights ep lol I think the ratings rose and a lot of people probably watched it online after watching other dramas on tv. As long as the rest of the eps are as good as this ep this drama is bound to do better.

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=213&aid=0000911274

If ever there were an episode of this drama to deserve this many comments, it has to be this one. The level of discussion it brings is quite amazing.

Also, I meant to talk about that scene with CP Mu and the King when he literally begged to be left off the hook if he being the CP was causing people to die. I can understand the useless King's desire for Mu to be King. Mu's been at his side his whole life(...Mu's whole life, not the King :sweatingbullets:), helping him unify the 3 kingdoms and fighting at his side. It makes sense that Mu should be rewarded for all he's done for Goryeo. Honestly, I can't fault the King for wanting this. But I can also understand Mu's reluctance to actually be King at the expense of others.

Mu is a kind person. So kind that I'm wondering how the heck he expects to be an effective King. Historically, kind kings never govern well. Truthfully, Gwangjong had the right attitude when it came to the throne and that's why he's been remembered as a great King, even if he killed people. Mu just doesn't have the right qualifications to be a great king, he wasn't born a prince and he wasn't really groomed to be a king. Most of the other brothers were: Yo, Wook especially.

This is one of the times where it's actually bad to be kind. Su knows this now. So knows this already and that's why when he becomes king, he can't afford to be kind to the people he doesn't care about.

Finally, My God, that OST they played when Lady Oh was hanged was really intended to cause massive dehydration in the viewers.

• Like 19