[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

hearing the ost from Sunhae Im while typing this. i swear.. i got chil all over my body. and i can't handle my tears. it just keep falling without permission. i keep rewind lady Hae's death on my head. 

This is the most heartbreaking song of the year.

and this drama will enter my all tine top ten drama list.

MLSHR fighting.

ahhh. it's already 11.14 pm right here. time to sleep

Thanks to all recappers

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

As WS cant married HS in the past, hope they marry in future. I dont like the end of the c version. 

Rest in peace Lady Oh...We will remember u...

Yes chinese version WS cannot married HS... she got pregnant however miscarriage and dies at the end...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, itzibitzispider said:

ok ... hmm ... do I really want to SEE the episode after reading the recaps and saw the pictures?

I am not so sure ... well ... need tissues for that ... hmpf

Yeah, same here. I have already cried just by reading the recaps.  

Thank you everyone.  A group hug!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, amisyka77 said:

Yeah...that scene is so obvious..she was slouching almost touching the ground when WW turned his back on her but once she realised WS is by her side shielding her from the rain...as if she made a decision then and there to accept him by straightening her back and held her head high...

Anyway...the preview is quite sad too...she looks so broken and in daze...looks like she is just hanging on a thin line...and good thing is WS is there for here...cheering her up...hope she found her footing again..with WS help and love...and learn to smile again...i miss spunky HS...i want that HS back...:bawling::bawling:

I think HS took lady Oh's death really hard compared to how WW treated her. She was affraid she caused people's death, that's why she said she scared of WS previously. 

The actress who played lady Oh is superb. Thumbs up.

The crown prince should ascended to the throne next weeks so the the third prince can replace him and followed by WS. It seems HS will get released from the laundry unit after WS become King. But he need to  get married with YH in advanced .  ^_^ Hhh the future looks so bleak.

I remember in the original when one of the concubine of 4th (after he became emperor) sent spy to the palace where 4th and RX resided. He caught the spy and ordered all his concubines and their subordinates to watch the spy getting punished. It's really scary. Well with YH cunning personality, she wouldn't stand aside with 4th so caring to HS. WS probably was going to be harsh like that to protect HS. 

• Like 14

58 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

My fave scenes :

1. So and Soo's conversation in prison. FINALLY, she feels it! 

2. Soo&Lady Oh final conversation in the cave. My tears. My heart. I can't take it. It's like mom&daughter saying goodbye for the last time. 

3. Baek ah & Soo's scene. I love you Baek ah!!

4. Soo finally sees that Wook is not for her. He leaves her there. He does nothing. ADIOS!!! I was literally waving at him when he turns his back on her. 

5. So comes and stands with Soo in the rain. Soo seems to get a new strength when she sees him. Whooosahhh, the ship is sailing! It starts late and slow. But it's always better late than never!

they all my fave scene too.. may i add one more? the scene when haesoo sent to be hang with all the guard, and she was search for wook and suddenly ws came with the sword is like what every girl dream.. saved by the knight with shining armour. and it just add to the list for soo to forget about wook and see who really care for her.

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, LoveSG said:

I think Wook wanted to save Soo when he appeared but he tends to think too much and when he thought of how much his mum and family depends on him, he could only turn his back on her. He did not appear in the scene planning to abandon her in the first place!

But is true that Wook has too much to lose while So has little to lose, which makes the decision by Wook so much harder. Such an unfortunate character. 

He didn't plan to abandon her in the first place but when he decided to choose his family which I totally understand, he knows that he is abandoning her because he came to the conclusion to do nothing. He resented his decision but seeing his mother begging to the evil Queen SMS, I totally respect Wook's decision - he was brought up to be responsible and that's how he truly is. That is why I said, the only wrong thing he did was showing up during the rain only to let her down. Apart from that, I can't blame Wook for whatever he did. He is too sensible to lose everything over a girl. I would have done the same thing.

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Yes , Joon Gi  deserves the Daesang.

So trueee. He deserves the Daesang more than anybody else. The only reason I can think of SBS not giving that Daesang is because of low ratings domestically. But really, it should be based on an actor's superb acting performance. The man totally deserves it. 

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

because haesoo will kicked out from palace and no one put make up for him (?)

I think it's more than that, bc Hae Soo already told him how to do it alone. She even gave him the 'secret recipe' lol But I'm not sure either why. I just thought it might be a symbol for him. Scar=dark past, No scar=new life.  No scar/new life= Hae Soo

• Like 13

Usually I have a lot to say...but...I can't even think right now!!! I'm so overwhelmed by tonight's episode, and I also can't stop listening to the beautiful and moving OST that I have been eagerly waiting for. I feel so emotional!!! I admire everyone that's making lengthy posts and dissecting the drama, because right now, my brain is totally short circuited! :lol:

BTW @MadraRua thank you for mentioning me in your roll call post. :')

• Like 20

I want to watch ep.11 so badly, but I don't want to cry buckets. Not tonight, as I have to be meeting people tmrw morning.... What to do? Ottokeee?? Even just reading the recaps and screencaps you all shared, I already feel like crying. I think I really have to put off watching ep.11 even though I've successfully downloaded it. We'll see how strong my resolve is...

• Like 14