[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I´m frustrated , I wanna see the eps 10  and 11 but i can´t because my computer is damaged :( ,  I have  to wait for this amazing drama , I´m anxious since the last week , mine while I come to this forum but I got more curious , today in the night I can to see the two episodes , looks like I gonna cry so hard :bawling:

• Like 10

While i havent watched all the episodes yet just keeping up with the recaps, Wooks attitude started to change slowly in the last few episodes, due to WS's determination to protect her and look out for her.

From what i can see he feels like an outsider to the whole palace and yet sees the evil in it, and see's her being neive and believing in people he know will let her down.  While she didnt trust me, loyalty and the strength of his conviction is what will slowly win her over like tonight.  He said was the start she was his and will protect her, and he did.  Wook on the other says he loves her and walks away.  While still and outsider he will stick with his principles and i like that about him.

• Like 14

I am sorry, I can't recap, I can't even see my computer screen right now.

The next episode precap,

Hae Soo has been sent to washing area. Wook and So are fighting with swords. That girl for Baek Ah tries to kill the King. That kiss we see on every gif is finally happening between Wang So and Su.

• Like 17

good thing that intense preview is followed up with EXO's chicken song, great way to cheer you up after that CRAZY episode!!! omg it was really good though, i felt all the feels. i actually lol'd at WS and WW with their swordfight in the preview because apparently kang ha-neul is a really big LJK fanboy. wish we could see the BTS of that.

• Like 16

22 minutes ago, iliketoeatsoap said:

this is what i call making plot devices for the sake of making plot devices. if they need someone to blame they already have a dead maid who was ACTUALLY implicated in the plot. since she's dead, it's not like she's traceable to anyone in the royal family. not really sure why you have to sacrifice semi-main characters, unless it's just because we're halfway through the series. 

i dont think you can simply produce a dead body and say that she did it.....  It was attempt on the life of a prince ... not so easy to bury and forget

• Like 14