[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

if they follow the c vers and novel...

Reveal hidden contents

WS want to be a king to release HS from the slave rank (that the lowest and the toughest rank).. when he did HS will be his lover.. there is no rank or marriage for her cause when she have rank or became his second wife he must have the formalities with her cause palace rules.. if HS just ordinary people in palace he can just meet HS anytime he want and be with her.. that the reason 4th give to Ruoxi about why did't make her as his wife... 

this scenario will likely happen cause i don't think HS will agree to marry WS to be a second wife? also WS would't be that cruel to ask her to be a rank lower than YH....

I expect this to happen as well. In her last talk with the 10th, while trying to persuade him, she said that she can't live as a second wife and cannot share her husband/lover with numerous women (not word to word but something in this vein). The moment I heard that, I knew that she was going to go back on these words, for the sake of Ws and her love for him in the future. Also Lady Oh's warnings hint at this as well; she doesn't want her to become like her, seeing the man she loves everyday, yet unable to be with him. The angst will be unbearable for us ;___;

• Like 15

I was late to join the thread so it might be that I have missed the discussion. I would be happy to dig through the older posts if I didn't fear missing out on the newer ones :)

I wanted to know why Queen Yoo hates WS so much.  Is it cos he reminds her of the time when she lost control (over the king, over herself)?

I understand from this series that she was trying to stop the king from marrying another. She got mad and threatened to kill WS and ended up scarring him. Did she end up hating WS after his face was ruined? And thus the reason for her and the king to send him away to the Kang family? Even if she wanted to no longer see his face sending him to a family where she knows he would be ill treated is crazy. Or rather did they send him knowing very well that he may die at their hands?

She already had WY for whom she had grand plans to be the king some day. But there is no extreme motherly love I see for WY either since she sees him as means to get herself some power. But I think she truly loves her younger son WJ. Atleast that's what I see from the series so far. Almost seems like she was ready to sacrifice her elder sons for power and keep the youngest for herself.

Still wouldn't it have been advantageous to the Queen to have 3 crown prince candidates instead of just 2. I dont think a scar can make you a bad candidate for the King's post. 

What motivated her to be cruel to WS?

• Like 10

By the way, are you all watching the Korean broadcast version or the international release that is at most streaming sties?  The broadcast version seems to have more scenes (and it seems almost always the scenes cut out are Wang So's scenes).  Anyway, we have been subbing the longer broadcast version at Darksmurfsub.com ... If you need soft sub files for Ep 6,7, and 8, they are all fully QC'ed.   Ep 9 will be done in a day or two, but is watchable now.  The subs are set for the broadcast SBS version raws (the NEXT version, if you can find the raws).

As always, DSS is a fully legal site.  It is not a streaming site, so there is no licensing issue.  DSS just makes the subtitle files available. but if you help with the subbing, you can watch the drama for that purpose,.  If you know any Chinese or Korean, or can edit the English lines, you can help.

• Like 18

@leekyuphii well we at least have two boat scene to look forward too if the spoiler pic is the basis. One where HS still wearing palace maid robe and WS in the water next to the boat (I think. Cmiiw) and the scene where HS look very lovely and wears her hair pin from WS. They are on the boat together after this. 

@KdramaSwimmer yeah but HS is his love of a life time. He miss her even when they are locking eyes. He needs HS so he can have a good night sleep, with her in his arm. Wook will be a good provider since he is smart and strong. And they'll make beautiful children together. I'll back off for his happiness. Hahaha.. I just fangirling at Kang Haneul instead. 

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

yeah but HS is his love of a life time. He miss her even when they are locking eyes. He needs HS so he can have a good night sleep, with her in his arm. Wook will be a good provider since he is smart and strong. And they'll make beautiful children together. I'll back off for his happiness. Hahaha.. I just fangirling at Kang Haneul instead. 

khamsahmnida chingu for leaving HS for WSs happiness.... you can add me in fangirling KHN...this boy has made me his fan already....

@Gabi Bros thanks for the article..

I dont think anyone will disagree with below line by PDnim, he is a marvelous actor no doubt

"He's someone who acts as if he's possessed," the director said. "He had an immense and instantaneous level of concentration and immersion."

• Like 21

I think Ji Mong & Hae Soo know a different history were Wang So is king right after the CP dies, maybe the CP was suppose to die during Wang Yo's 1st attempts to kill him which lead to Wang So coming back for revenge over the CP who saved his life 15 years ago & because he was in Shinju all his life his brothers don't know him neither he knows them so they'll fight him & he'll have to kill them & with the scar he need to use force for people to accept him as king. Ji Mong is trying to change that carefully by making him stay in the palace with his brothers by doing that his brothers will be on his side & there'll be no need for killing them, so far this has worked, Baek Ah, 14th prince, Wang Eun are on his side, Wang Wook was on his side until Hae Soo opened her mouth & ruined Ji Mong's plans, The rain ritual made the public like him despite the scar so he'll not need to use force for people to accept him, I think Ji Mong is trying to let time heal Wang So's rage which is why he wasn't very happy with Hae Soo covering his scar because it could make him want the throne earlier than he should, also when the general said Wang So can be a great king Ji Mong said he still need to learn a lot of stuff & it's too early for him.  

But what's gonna happen is the history we know, Wang Yo will be king for 3 years & Wang Wook is on his side because of the stuff Hae Soo said, Wang So won't fight him for some reason maybe because of Hae Soo or maybe he doesn't want to kill his brother, Wang Yo will order Wang So to go back to Shinju, Wang Wook will kill Wang Yo later on & this is when Wang So will come back for the throne, I think in the clip were Wang So is telling Hae Soo "I missed you" while wearing his mask is after he comes back. So in a way Hae Soo & Ji Mong changed history. 

• Like 19

DramaFever just published an article about Lee Joon-Gi thanking his fans for over 1 Billion views.

Lets support the drama by clicking that "Awesome" button and commenting too.

Lee Joon Ki thanks one billion angels for one billion views of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

b22211fc-17df-4891-b250-1453d4d1c8a8.jpg

Please read more and comment on DramaFever Blog

And their FB page

https://www.facebook.com/DramaFever/posts/10153894629611961

• Like 16

1 hour ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

Hi, MoonLovers:ScarletHeartRyeo Fans

I think i know who sings the song in both versions(sbs & youku/oneasiatv) when Wang So kissed Hae Soo.

He is a new korean singer, his name is Jung Seung Hwan and he is the runner-up in the 4 season of SbsKpopStar and he is currently signed to Antenna Music.

He already sang the OST for 2 dramas:

The Time We Were Not In Love ost part.3

&

Oh Hae Young Again ost part. 5

And of course you can compare the voice with scenes of WANG SO & HAE SOO and expecially the preview of ep 10

SBS kiss scene

Youku/Oneasiatv Kiss Scene

Preview ep 10

Youku/Oneasiatv

Sbs

Sorry for the long post....And tell me what you guys think...

Thanks for the video, I like the ending song too, but I don't know the name of it, if you find it, please do post it here, Again thank you :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

Jung Seung-hwan

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=78969341

Sorry, accidentally hit save before I could finish typing.

Lyrics:

Spoiler

Hide those tears in your heart
And erase the memories

Let's stop our incomplete
relationship now
Even if that means we'll live in tears missing each other

Just like the scattering wind
Just like a path that can't be found no matter what

When fate splits our paths
It can't be undone
So I have to let you go

As you turn away and leave me
Tears I'd kept holding in are falling

Just like flower petals falling
We have to end this pitiful love

When some day we meet again
We shall not part again
My love

• Like 21

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have been wondering about two things: Has Wang So from the start the scar or not? If he had it from the start, sources would mention it.

Let me explain: what if JM's travel to the future had an impact on Wang So. Maybe, when CJM died as child (in Goreyo) and was transferred to the future, he learnt that Taejo would become king and he knew the name of his successors. However, when he came back, he knew what would happen therefore he influenced the king in his decisions. Imagine now, since he had read that Taejo would marry a certain woman from a clan, he gave him the advice to get married, although Taejo's older son had died.

What if CJM's knowledge was the reason that Wang So got his scar... because he gave Taejo the advice to get married for political reasons. The scar happened and History started changing and CJM felt it. However, he had to correct his mistake so that he supported Wang So as much as possible. Then he met Hae Soo and realised that she was from the future. From that moment, he knew she was the one who would turn History to his normal past. Hae Soo has a different History knowledge than CJM. Therefore Jm asked her not to do anything, but he is wrong. He had the original History about Goreyo but he messed up and Hae Soo is there to make it right, so that Hae Soo remembers a different story about Gwangjong. If this theory is true, then JM is wrong... Hae Soo has an impact and can change the curse of the History.

Does it sound plausible? you're welcome to give some feedback.

@evie7  @iloveknovela @junee22 @40somethingahjumma @Yongzura @littleloony

Chingu, It make so very much sense and it would explain all her visions. Maybe the reason she came was to put things back the way it should have. Wang So never had a scar in the history we have knowledge of. So that would explain why she really was horrified. Maybe in Hae Soo 's future, WANG So was truly a horrible king and killed a lot of people. With Hae Soo there she can set things straight and as she keeps changing things his future becomes so much better because she was in his life at a certain point. 

• Like 10

@UnniSarah Besides, there is this question that would connect it to my theory. Wang So asked her if she had ever wondered why she was born. And she answered that she did think about it. So if there is a reason to be born... maybe change the History she knows about Wang So... just like Wang So gets loved and influenced by Hae Soo, he starts doing some good politics like in his first years as king! 

• Like 16