[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, minmar said:

Yep, we could have told them based on what we saw.  Everyone is talking about it no matter where you go. It has got to be that kids control the TV remote in SK homes.  YES?

• Also for those asking about Joon speaking English. He does speak it better than you might suppose. IT sometimes takes him a minute to remember an English word for something but he usually gets it. 

@.@ why do i have this feeling that you have actually met him? 

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, Lady_Lara said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/wU3pN

i mean this shot. Wang So is again in mask! What will happen?! Hope he is not going to become again dark as he was in the beginning?!

He'll rather stay with the scar/mask if that means HS will remain good with him? He must have thought his change, changes HS's feeling toward him? Or.. they are on the run and WHO HAS THE TIME FOR MAKEUP?:sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, jujunhu said:

hi everyone. This is my first comment in MLSHR topic. nice to meet you all
now I want to say my thoughts & predictions on the drama. 

In HS's dream (ep 6), we can see the death of three kings. 

Wang Gun

cp Wang Mu??!!!

Wang Yo!!???

<ep6>

<in teaser>

I think there will be two big battles.

-first one: maybe team cp & WS vs team WW & WY

with BA wearing normal clothes

-second: team WS & BA vs ????

with BA wearing a suit of armor

OMG only 11 episodes left but there are a lot of thing going on:

-Wang Gun dies

-> Wang Mu comes to the throne

->Wang Mu dies

->Wang Yo's reign=>dies

Besides,  love triangle with WW, WS and HS ->WW & HS break up -> WS & HS in love

love story of BA & princess Woo hee (I guess she'll die in the end), 10th prince and his wife build loving relationship.

oh relationship between 9th prince and maid Chae-ryung -> in the future, 9th prince becomes so so cruel and oppose WS,...

oh Court Lady Oh may die => HS will replace her position

oh princess YH, evil queen, 14th prince, mother of YH & WW.... 

I don't think 11 eps can have time enough for all of these

Thanks for the summary ! :blush: I'm actually sad and a lil bit nervous while reading this and can't agree more :cold_sweat:...  Will the remaining eleven episodes sums up the whole story or it will be like skipping times to the next big moments (this wil be not good ;"(( ). I hope they really pick the best scenes for the eleven remaining episodes.  

• Like 14

QUESTION:

1. Why didnt WS request HS as his bride/wife instead of his person?....because once he becomes King he will not be able to marry her because she has a scar.

2. Who does YH end up marrying?

3.What misunderstanding will HS have with Wook ,to cause her to break up with him and fall out of love with him when she couldnt do it when she knew it was hurting her cousin. And how is she going to fall in love with WS who she is soo petrified of right now?

• Like 10

i think there is no coincidence that HS the one who bring the tea to CP... it make sense if you see that HS been caught helping CP by evil queen and later on WS go confronting his mom about it (SBS vers) and at that point i think evil queen already know HS is someone important to WS.. 

people who want to attack WS can't used force cause he already strong enough and now have favor from the king.. you have to attack his weakest spot and the only spot that WS have is HS.. and evil queen even dared him to stop that cause he will protect CP at least for now cause in eps 9 its his job to protect CP but WS face completely shocked when he see HS the one who bring the tea.. so now he need to protect both HS and CP..

seriously HS will be a lot of people target later on cause she the only person that make WS vulnerable.... 

• Like 21

41 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Idk if she and BA have been close enough to be involving her into this. But they can be got close because of this. 

@frostfire yeah, Wook and WS relation has not been good after the 'there's nothing belongs to you here' thing. 

I think he's throwing a gift with pink cover. But it's odd to be putting it together with the jail break scene, now I think about it. Because he's search and scream in a room. If it was to happen, it have to be before or after the jail. Maybe Wook doesn't know HS has been chose as the black goat for the poisoning hence he doesn't know she was jailed. The only who knew about this is WS. I doubt WS will share this knowledge with Wook. His scream is after he found out and realising how weak he really is because he can't do anything to help and freed HS. It's a cry of frustation. 

Jail break is easy for WS, isn't it? But how many time will be passing before HS can be free? WS is poisoned. He will need time to heal. Have you seen how many blood coming out of his mouth? I know the spoiler said it's not deathly but the recovery must take time. There is no way jail break can be succeed without involving 14th or CP without WS. But more people knew the more riskier. If this to happen, I bet WS and BA acted alone and WS pushed himself to free HS despite being unhealthy.

Was there a jailbreak scene in the preview? I had assumed that WS would step in and have a say in the punishment since she was under his authority, so maybe she just got a demotion? 

• Like 8

Monarchs of Korea
Goryeo:

1.Taejo 918–943

2.Hyejong 943–945

3.Jeongjong 945–949

4.Gwangjong 949–975

How long will Soo stay in the past?  Now assume in 943, there is  about 6 more years to come before So become King.

6 years event in 11 episodes. Is it too much? Hope this drama end before he become king and married.

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, hiluna said:

Was there a jailbreak scene in the preview? I had assumed that WS would step in and have a say in the punishment since she was under his authority, so maybe she just got a demotion? 

No dear.. It's just our crazy hypotheses to fill our day as we wait for Monday. Chip in. It is fun and letting our wildest imaginations be free while still have a ground basis. We can use these for Fan fic hahaha

• Like 14

This has probably been posted already but

https://mobile.twitter.com/4seasonswithIU/status/775904318469832704/video/1

I need to see more scenes like this...it really fleshes out Yeon Hwa as a character and explains her motivations for wanting to get more powerful too, especially since we see that next episode, she's not going to depend on Wook so much anymore. 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Brenda Capers said:

QUESTION:

1. Why didnt WS request HS as his bride/wife instead of his person?....because once he becomes King he will not be able to marry her because she has a scar.

2. Who does YH end up marrying?

3.What misunderstanding will HS have with Wook ,to cause her to break up with him and fall out of love with him when she couldnt do it when she knew it was hurting her cousin. And how is she going to fall in love with WS who she is soo petrified of right now?

1.I am asking the same thing. I guess HS will be another Lady Oh then. 

2. Without a doubt she will marry WS although it's going to break HS's and everyone's heart in here. HS will be a wife with a rank of court lady.

3. The blood in WS's mouth will be the solution.

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

2. Without a doubt she will marry WS although it's going to break HS's and everyone's heart in here. HS will be a wife with a rank of court lady.

if they follow the c vers and novel...

Spoiler

WS want to be a king to release HS from the slave rank (that the lowest and the toughest rank).. when he did HS will be his lover.. there is no rank or marriage for her cause when she have rank or became his second wife he must have the formalities with her cause palace rules.. if HS just ordinary people in palace he can just meet HS anytime he want and be with her.. that the reason 4th give to Ruoxi about why did't make her as his wife... 

this scenario will likely happen cause i don't think HS will agree to marry WS to be a second wife? also WS would't be that cruel to ask her to be a rank lower than YH....

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

1. I think it would be too controlling of WS to ask for that when they're not in a romantic relationship. Even thought I wish they could be married at this point.

Sort of related, I thought it was bad that the general gets the king to order Eun to marry his daughter when Eun and his daughter's relationship is so one side.

• Like 7

Spoiler
1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

BTW, can LJK speak english? - basic communication level?

Yes, he can speak english and sings in english too. He communicates in english and chinese when filming his movie in China/Italy, and of course when filming Resident Evil with Milla Jovovich in South Africa. :) 

Edited by LyraYoo
OFFTOPIC
  • Like 10

4 hours ago, frostfire said:

I actually think that Hae-soo was captured by the palace guards for the attempted poisoning of a prince (which explains why she was held back by guards when she tried to run over to Wang So when he was coughing up blood in the preview). My theory is that she was tortured in prison before the princes work together to rescue her, which explains why her lip seems to be injured when Wang So swoops down to steal a kiss in the 6 minute preview, as well as why she isn't dressed in her court lady uniform. 

As for why Wang Wook is screaming Hae-soo's name in such a heart wrenching manner, the in the preview, we hear his voice saying that he wants to ask the king to allow his marriage to Hae-soo. However, how can a court lady convicted of an attempted poisoning attempt marry a prince? 

I really, really hope this happens because I am dying for the princes to work together again. That small part in episode 6 wasn't enough. I NEED MOAR.

I saw that WW's was wearing the same clothes which he had opened HS' room door in the 6min Preview, so so I am thinking it's when he realizes that she has been taken away for interrogation for attempting to poison the CP/verge of being killed and utter despair and devastation takes over and he has a meltdown about being so powerless.

It will be interesting to say the least of who will be involved in trying to prove her innocence because of the nature of the situation. It's likely that both WS and Baek-A will be proactive, but I am curious to see how WW will act upon this.

Edit: I'm still three pages behind LOL

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Lady_Lara said:

But he acted in Holywood film-don't remember the title-with Milla Yuvovich as a star-they took an asian actor with low English skills?

his english is not fluent but I believe he can communicate in english (basic level). He is a fast learner and he always tries to coomunicate with his fans, so he tries to speak some chinese, japanese, english, even in bahasa when he visited Indonesia many years ago. check out his interview for his chinese movie.

Spoiler

• Like 13