[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

hear me out..... what if So is actually Concubine Oh's son.

my main reasoning is (1) the queen treats her other sons TOTALLY differently and uses the phrasing that "her son" has to be on the throne, and (2) Lady Oh seemed to know a lot about HS's relationship w him (not sure if that's just her paying close attention...) but she even mentioned WS and his feelings. In a world where no one cares about him, I feel like his real mom might. 

• Like 16

58 minutes ago, feignedreality said:

Woah... I was offline for maybe a day or less and there are 50+ more pages already. We are on fire!!! :D

...this is a bit off topic but because the thirst for more LJG is real [and Moonday seem like an eternity away], I decided to watch My Girl. The visual shock tho' in seeing him in normal "modern" clothing [+ his dangly cross earring]. 

Have you watch him in time between dog and wolf yet! He look dashing in that drama and the force kiss between him and nam sang mi was voila.... hahahha...

• Like 15

54 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

:P I think you're right, he might apologize, and going from the preview where he says something like 'you're my friend - Love and friendship are the same', he might apologize for coming on too strong and might be content to just have her around and not be afraid of him - I hope that with his sacrifice (taking the poison in place of Crown Prince) she can see that he is not the monster she thinks he is... :)

yes, excactly. His sacrife will open HS's heart. Deep down he is just a fragile and thirst for love kind-of prince. With what his mother has done to him, he's like a broken jar. No one can't mend it. But after his meetings with HS, i think WS finally knew that HS has already mend his heart. Poor WS, now HS is broken his heart, too. 

• Like 20

26 minutes ago, violet90 said:

its funny though.. how can they extend the eps if its pre produce drama?? they already sold the drama with the fixed episode..

MLSHR not so famous in Korea but really got the attention there.. lol

This is because they filmed enough footage for more than 20 episodes. If they extended, they could include a lot of the scenes that failed to make the cut originally (aka 2 kisses in the international version vs SBS re-edited version; the scene showing how Baek-ah and Wang So became closer, etc) instead of trying to squeeze what they have into 20 episodes and therefore sometimes not making narrative sense.

The one time a show actually needs an extension and it isn't given...:angry:

• Like 15

9 hours ago, brielover said:

We need to remember what Su's imperative is for being in Goryeo in the first place. 

"Save the boy."

That little boy's name was Eun Wol in modern Korea (his relatives call out to him by name). Su dives in to save him, the eclipse begins, time shifts, and she emerges from the water to find another Eun this time in Goryeo. A Eun that acts much younger than his age - a defining feature - to highlight his connection to that little boy in Korea. People blame Baekhyun for overacting, and he does, but he has also been directed to act in just this way. 

This helps explain to me why Eun gets  so much more screentime relative to the other princes. 

Eun Wol - the little boy in Korea - is likely a reincarnation of Eun, 10th prince of Goryeo. 

And Su's imperative remains. 

"Save the boy". 

Doesn't this give much more impact - and horror - to the vision she just saw?  She's been catapaulted to Goryeo perhaps for a variety of reasons (see my river-daughter post p 516 if you're interested in some mythical/historical possibilities), but her main and most immediate imperative is to save Eun. 

@brielover

Wow you are amazing to spot that detail.
I never took much notice of who that little boy was at the lake....because i thought it was just some random accident.

But indeed IT IS NOT A MERE COINCIDENCE ..right ? that the boy and the 10th Prince have the same name "Eun"

I also wondered that Eun is not the youngest prince...but he is the most childish... (still playing with marbles, with puppets)..i often mistake it that he is the youngest of them all.  And now he will be in danger.

That's gonna be a game changer....if indeed the main reason of her time-travel is actually Eun...
Atleast now, there seems to be a purpose....

As I had to re-watch the early part of Episode 1, Ha Jin (HS) has already been showing the symptoms of panic attack disorder in that episode...she seem to have difficulty in breathing and was pounding at her chest before she saw that little boy Eun fall in the lake.

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, frostfire said:

This is because they filmed enough footage for more than 20 episodes. If they extended, they could include a lot of the scenes that failed to make the cut originally (aka 2 kisses in the international version vs SBS re-edited version; the scene showing how Baek-ah and Wang So became closer, etc) instead of trying to squeeze what they have into 20 episodes and therefore sometimes not making narrative sense.

The one time a show actually needs an extension and it isn't given...:angry:

they should have edited this drama better tbh.. now how mess up that we have 2 version of this drama in every episode also even if they want to extend the episode the only one that can do that is SBS only.. because they already sold the drama so it licensed to that fixed episode only...

i have better hope for this drama cause its pre produce but they mess up.. luckily it not really showing and do not bothered me much... so i'm just going to enjoy it.... :)

• Like 6

6 hours ago, kinginthenorths said:

I'm sorry for cutting your post, but I just wanted to leave the part I wanted to address. Dramafever actually HAS the original version and NOT the re-edited SBS version. I watch the show through Dramafever and went back to check the episodes, and the scenes included in the SBS version are not on there.

It makes more sense for Dramafever to have the original version since they are an online international broadcasting company for the drama and had probably pre-subbed the shows when the rights was sold to them.

I live in the US though, so it's possible that other fans watching through Dramafever from other countries do see the SBS version, so please do correct me if I'm wrong!

Ah yess you're right, on Dramafever has the original international ver same with youku and onetv.  thanks for your info.

Spoiler

It should be DramaFever and hdFree has Original ver, KissAsian & DramaLove has SBS Re-edited ver

• Like 7

1 hour ago, jentayue said:

Have you watch him in time between dog and wolf yet! He look dashing in that drama and the force kiss between him and nam sang mi was voila.... hahahha...

hahaha.... I've been re-watching time between dog and wolf to get my daily dose of uri Joon :)

• Like 9