[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Oh he's a villain in the making, dear. So that vibe is not wrong. Character like Wook is much more interesting as a villain and bad guy then Yo who down right hateful but actually pitiful. Wook remains in the shadow. He's white but not quite right. He's black but you can't see it. His developments are interesting too. We can see in his changing face and feeling. If you can't trace that, his tone of voice will give it away. KHN is a superb actor. He know what to do and how to say to give that vibe and hint little by little at the right moment. I like KHN since he only got small roles in drama and film. He's good back then but superb now. 

If I'm WS, I wanna kiss HS right there just for being nit disgusted about my scar and touch it gently like it is a precious mark instead of ugly one. 

lol.. i am with you here... hope thats what he must be thinking the ;) but failed to execute it...

and we were dreaming about the kiss on the scare but we got kissing scar with finger tips proper kiss not yet...

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, iridescentmoth said:

Another way I construed the forced kiss is this is how So is physically silencing a verbal betrayal from the lips of someone who promised she wouldn't.

He's so desperate to impede her rejection that had it been another person, he would have cut them down with his sword. But here he is physically consuming her hurtful words whilst simultaneously trying to communicate just how much he needs her. 

yeah thats why its so desperate :bawling:

i know haesoo is struggling and scared, thats why she keeps changing

but try to look from innocent person point of view, if a girl keep changing, all the boys go to the left because woman always right

hahahahahahha

:blush:

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, iridescentmoth said:

Another way I construed the forced kiss is this is how So is physically silencing a verbal betrayal from the lips of someone who promised she wouldn't.

He's so desperate to impede her rejection that had it been another person, he would have cut them down with his sword. But here he is physically consuming her hurtful words whilst simultaneously trying to communicate just how much he needs her. 

take my bow or this perfect description of WS and kissing style..

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, larinalove said:

Okay, can I just say that I truly miss Wang So's mask, it's only been an episode but I miss that mysterious, dangerous, sexy vibe it gave him, I love his face in it's entirety but I guess I have a weak spot for him masked LOL, I am not making sense.

Anyway, I am feeling better today, after also talking with my sister, she too although hurts for WS also understands HS, I think we will just have to wait one more week and finally she will succumb to her feelings. 

Love reading your comments, I think also reading different points of views one can understand and see things differently, I guess I just love our OTP too much and want to see some good moments with them and also it's been a long time since I've been so drawn to a K-drama couple, they just are so intense, passionate and raw, LJK and IU truly have amazing chemistry.

Let's be positive and see what's ahead of us.

I kind of agree as past couple of episodes I too have been missing his masks .They gave him a dangerous and sexy look and lets face it unmasked he is just too beautiful to look at. So I end up staring at his face when I should be focusing on the show and story  lol

• Like 16

Hoping that since they said that the Korean drama is based off of the novel and not the Chinese drama, they'll include the parts that were missing from the Chinese drama between the 4th prince and Ruoxi. 

Spoiler

http://chenguangsorchard.blogspot.com/2013/01/bu-bu-jing-xin-deleted-scene-2.html#more

Hoping they'll have cute moments like this after So become king and drama becomes super angsty.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Oh he's a villain in the making, dear. So that vibe is not wrong. Character like Wook is much more interesting as a villain and bad guy then Yo who down right hateful but actually pitiful. Wook remains in the shadow. He's white but not quite right. He's black but you can't see it. His developments are interesting too. We can see in his changing face and feeling. If you can't trace that, his tone of voice will give it away. KHN is a superb actor. He know what to do and how to say to give that vibe and hint little by little at the right moment. I like KHN since he only got small roles in drama and film. He's good back then but superb now.  

in other words grey ... i knew from the start that the 8th prince will be the antagonist but KHN's own spin made him lovable for the first half of the drama ... seeing him as a mellow and gentle man so in love with hae soo is swoon worthy ... can't help it ... sawry ... i would agree he is a great actor, no matter how small his role, he makes an impact ...  it would be interesting to see how he becomes the villain ... remains to be seen if i will hate him ... keke ... it's his love for hae soo that will drive him to aspire for the crown and motivate him to get rid of the other romeo ... wang so ... looking forward to the next half and the next chapter of hae soo's blooming love life ...  she may have saved the solar system to have 4 good looking and hunky princes attracted to her ... perhaps she was the catalyst that caused the conflict among the brothers ... makes me wonder if she was part of history and that she is just came back from the modern world re-living it (like throwback) ... the formation of alliances is rooted on so's and wook's fight for one woman's love ... imo the burning desire to sit on the throne would give them the means to secure this ... 

• Like 18

quick thought- haesoo will regardless be implicated in the plot to poison CP, despite 4th's efforts, and will therefore be punished.  I do not know how she'll escape the death penalty (recall that it was said the servant who gave CP poisoned food - the scene when the king tosses a dead bird at the princes and court officials - in ep 1 or 2 hung himself), perhaps the princes will beg for the king's mercy?  or lady oh will intervene again?  anyway, I wonder if this is when she'll be demoted to the laundry department... 

• Like 18

9 hours ago, mintkiss said:

quick thought- haesoo will regardless be implicated in the plot to poison CP, despite 4th's efforts, and will therefore be punished.  I do not know how she'll escape the death penalty (recall that it was said the servant who gave CP poisoned food - the scene when the king tosses a dead bird at the princes and court officials - in ep 1 or 2 hung himself), perhaps the princes will beg for the king's mercy?  or lady oh will intervene again?  anyway, I wonder if this is when she'll be demoted to the laundry department... 

Yes, that's what I've been thinking too, I am very curious to see how HS will pull out of this mess this time. She is the one who brings the tea to CP no matter the fact that WS drinks it, it will still seem like she tried to poison CP and the 4'th prince got poisoned instead so she will still be in trouble no matter what but maybe this will be the catalyst for the relationship between WS-HS, she will finally realize that WS is willing to do anything and everything to protect her and maybe even WW-HS story line will get a definitive doom because WW will still remain all talk no action and she will see that when you love someone you don't find excuses but like WS go to extreme measures to protect them. I don't know of course but we'll see.

• Like 22

Just my rambling thoughts about about comparisons:

Spoiler

In Ruoxi's letter that talked about when she fell in love with 4th Prince, she mentions 3 occasions:

1. When he told her he wanted to be the emperor;

2. When he stood over her in the rain when she was kneeling; and

3. When he took an arrow for her.

This makes me wonder whether there will be equivalents of this in SHR. The equivalent of the arrow will likely be the poison. However, that arrow scene came later as it was the very thing that made her fall completely (that's when she decided she wouldn't ever forget him in that life). I'm wondering if in SHR, things will proceed almost backwards. For instance, assuming we get the poisoning next episode, there will probably be a scene similar to that of protecting her from the rain (IU confirmed this previously). Then is it possible that what makes her fall for WS completely is when he tells her that he wants to be emperor? This would not make sense for me though since she's terrified of that very thing happening. I can't even imagine a scene where that kind of statement would make her feelings for him stronger; more like more terrified.

I'm just really interested to find out how she falls for him because she'll likely write it in a letter to him sometime and I'd really like to be able to mark those milestones as how you could see Su's feelings for him change and grow

• Like 19

Just came across this....you all ardent fans might have already seen these.  But there's some future scenes at the latter portion of this mv. Sad sad IU face, so it should likely mirror the C-version more or less...

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Just my rambling thoughts about about comparisons:

Hide contents

In Ruoxi's letter that talked about when she fell in love with 4th Prince, she mentions 3 occasions:

1. When he told her he wanted to be the emperor;

2. When he stood over her in the raid when she was kneeling; and

3. When he took an arrow for her.

This makes me wonder whether there will be equivalents of this in SHR. The equivalent of the arrow will likely be the poison. However, that arrow scene came later as it was the very thing that made her fall completely (that's when she decided she wouldn't ever forget him in that life). I'm wondering if in SHR, things will proceed almost backwards. For instance, assuming we get the poisoning next episode, there will probably be a scene similar to that of protecting her from the rain (IU confirmed this previously). Then is it possible that what makes her fall for WS completely is when he tells her that he wants to be emperor? This would not make sense for me though since she's terrified of that very thing happening. I can't even imagine a scene where that kind of statement would make her feelings for him stronger; more like more terrified.

I'm just really interested to find out how she falls for him because she'll likely write it in a letter to him sometime and I'd really like to be able to mark those milestones as how you could see Su's feelings for him change and grow

Spoiler

Maybe its when he tells her how he got the scar? Ruoxi always knew that 4th prince was going to be emperor. So, what he told her wasn't important. It was telling her something that no one else knew that showed he cared.

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, Misstwilightfan1416 said:

My goodness another one :( 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/09/iu-suffers-her-worst-acting-controversy.html

Don't worry IU we still love you. :heart:

I just want to cry at all of those negative comments ( and it has so many up votes too ) I just want to give her, Jung ki, Ha Neul, and the rest of the cast a big hug. But I will keep supporting the drama all the way till the end, they have their opinion and I have mine so that's it. Let's just keep the positivity going. 

• Like 13