[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

i didn't see this scene, which episode is it?

It was in the SBS version...Hae Soo's attempts to distance herself a little bit from Wang So..it's sad cause he was looking at her so gently and lovingly while she was applying his makeup and even when he was teasing/questioning her at the end of it..such a contrast from the last scene. Le sigh.

Thank you to everyone who provided the translation!! 

• Like 17

38 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@LyraYoo @Mona Ys @solelylurking  @uuugogirl  

I just dont understand how IU can be so young, sweet looking but at the same time give out the sexy vibes? she wasnt doing  much in the cosmo spread, but the effect of her with LJG and KHN just ends up smoking.

She brings out something in those guys. :wub:

Ooohhhh yesss! and LJK is never to be allowed to coulour his hair any other colour because his natural look is fabulous on him . After Faith this is the first sageuk I really love because of the male lead

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Is this scene of episode 9 SBS version. Is deleted from the international version:

as a woman, i really confused about hae soo sudden change

can't imagine what 4th prince wang so thought hahahha thats why there are saying "woman are confusing":w00t:

• Like 11

i wonder in next episodes can we see cheerful and funny hae soo again? I miss her to be happy again where she can be relaxed to be herself in front of princes especially when she can handle Wang So face to face like first they met in market, when Hae Soo took lunch for Wang So, chat together when the snow is falling, and other moments.... how long i can wait for that moments again (boat scene when Hae Soo wear hairpin from Wang So, mask festival, peck kiss...) poor my heart T_T

to calm my heart until Monday, i should repeat their first kiss scene LoL, i can see they give CPR to each other when they push and pull their lips, body, and hands, Hae Soo yaa... it's like they're giving each other, ok that's why Hae Soo stop struggling but i think that's really good for Hae Soo who got breathless attack before, also gave emotion stability for Wang So \^0^/

sorry chingu i have to write down this, i need to make my heart feel better at least for tonight :D

• Like 17

49 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@LyraYoo @Mona Ys @solelylurking  @uuugogirl  

I just dont understand how IU can be so young, sweet looking but at the same time give out the sexy vibes? she wasnt doing  much in the cosmo spread, but the effect of her with LJG and KHN just ends up smoking.

She brings out something in those guys. :wub:

maybe because she is petite/tiny and man tend to be looked more macho than usual

im not a fan of iu but i think she is cute

i hope soon she admit that she loves 4th prince :wub:

1 minute ago, Misstwilightfan1416 said:

anyone knows any info about moon lovers ratings?

i mean, i heard in korea the ratings are not really high, is is true?

then 1 billion views is in chinese streaming site ?

what about the others? i hope its gonna be daebakkkkk

• Like 12

56 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Hei girl.. I came at your humble service, your highness.. Hahaha

At scene 5, I think initially WS wanted to kiss HS but backed out because he saw how rigid she was. Remember, WS knew HS as 16 years old girl and came from a noble family. A teenager. He wasn't persuing further because he thought she had cold feed and not adjust to persue so straight forwardly no matter how tomboy and chirpful she was. You can see his little smile of understanding in the end. 

About uri Wookie? You're spot on. That's why I said he had a complex with things or person that is his. He always do the right thing and never take another person belonging so It's nit right for another to take his in any manner he doesn't approve. Right now HS is his, a person he loves the most. You can see how deep his feeling is when he saw HS he immediately smile with a thousand bulbs. HS didn't ask his permission to do WS's face. Will he approve if she did? Nope. With a deep love often comes a humongous jelousy. That's what it's all about at the beginning in that rain ceremony. His smile died when HS giving WS undiverted attention (cmiiw. There's so many happening today, my memories kinda buzzy). She was looking another man. Then he put together one and two pretty quickly when he saw WS's face. Can you imagine how he feels? All his life there's a burden to become king from his family but WS snatch a good opportunity to be a step closer to that (he didn't do anything to make it happen though. Classic now Wook) but his girfriend was helping to make it happen too? And HS have to touch WS's face in order to do that. He must be boiling inside. 

That's why he became visibly dark in front of the rain and his words has double meanings. But he still hide it all away in front frantic HS. He tried to calm her down, tried to talk another subject with her. If he can hug her at that moment, he will. If you don't call that love, then what? 

I'm waiting for your post on premonitions then. :)

Ahh finally i could read wookie right... and damn i must say this man is one perfect blend of Second lead all in love with girl and male lead sulking in jealousy and sometime i see tiny glimpse of Villain too... and KHN is one amazing actor to portray all the mixture so well on screen that we have to write  so much thesis to understand him bit by bit... and i love that.

kissing scene...i still feel he was just trying to show off his words by actions that he was hers and she is his, and then trying to see her reaction (how flustered she gets seeing him as close as almost kissing ) but again may be he was not as desperate as before the actual first kiss which stopped him to go ahead with the attempt and he left (ok that might be completely my way of reading his character and that can be different..)

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, shiraru said:

I'd like to response to your comment about IU, I'd put it in spoiler since I don't think it has to do with Moon Lovers.

Hide contents

Auuugh...I don't know why, but my ears turn sour every time I hear the word 'lolita' since her blown up scandal about her latest album. Not to mention that album was sooo good, but because of that overblown forum post, she didn't get any awards for it. Uuuugh!! I'm angry on her behalf! But it's a known fact that she has apologized for her 'too open for interpretation' lyrics, and no matter how harsh the netizen comments about her supposedly 'lolita tendencies', she has developed a thick skin towards them a looong time ago, now she has rose above those scandals. I truly applaud her for that!

About her acting in Moon Lovers, I've said this before, I agree she's not a strong actress...yet. That doesn't mean she can't act though, oftenly her drama co-stars are just too good, making her acting pales in comparison. I think if she took more dramas and variety of roles, she can be one heck of an actress. Also as much as I agree with you, I think we shouldn't drag another actress from another drama to this discussion, I'm afraid if someone will take this the wrong way and thought that Moon Lovers fans are petty... :tears: Sorry if I offend you, it's just my opinion though... :tears:

I don't really understand about the 'lolita' thing because I'm not her fans but 'lolita' term has been used in fashion industry for a long time and referred as a girl who look innocent yet sexy. I know where the word come from and the connotation behind it and why SK people might regard it as offensive but it's not really. Poor IU. She's a great singer and a beautiful woman. About her acting, she's good, you know. It's not easy to act beside such a talent as LJK or CTH and likes but she was and is able to do it. I get the chemistry from her where I don't with another LJK co-star. 

About that other name.. Aahh. Sorry if you find it offensive or not right to post because it has nothing to do with this drama but I just have to make a comparison. That girl and IU both play in drama not too far behind in times,  both is a singer first then actress, and their both deals with the pop culture industry. Sure, IU has more experience. But I've seen her first drama too and she's good in it. I already said sorry at my post earlier but it's just my view as a viewer of their drama. I'm sorry again. Triple time of sorry to those who misunderstood my post.

Are we good now? Friends again? :)

• Like 14

4 hours ago, ahriev said:

Wow... please congratulate me because finally I get to the newest page

It's hard you know (but that's the fun isn't it?)

KiJoo!!! We haven't see her from ep 6. Just curious are she even have a chance to appear again (I mean as long as Soo is court lady, ChaeRyung won't appear right?). I think her story get cut (since it will be so minor to effect the main story). Still, I love her since Twenty Again (she's so cute there)

Same here!!

She's just so mysterious (blame that two old men that always call her when she's with BaekAh)

Some Eclipses said (not sure in which page) about she's holding knife with intense gaze and I'm pretty sure that she hates Goryeo because her kingdom (and maybe her family) is ruin because of Goryeo. So... maybe she learning dance (with knife) to become geisha and plan to infiltrate palace with that disguise (trying to kill the king maybe?) 

I'm quite curious with Lady Oh and King story (but maybe it won't be told because we just have 11 ep rest)... why she's holding herself to live as court lady (recall the stomachache that she has probably because of the King - her conversation with Wook Mother)

Since the thread become so intense why not we take a break with this...

That scene is the funniest scene for ep 9. I think General Park already make that reason for a long-long time just to make sure his daughter get his prince hahaha. He so stuck with So so his reason was so funny, how come if one is busy killing bear and the other killing wolves they never met before? while bear and wolf live in wood/jungle?

i also really love this scene a lot,, that seon deok something are really cute and sincere towards 10th prince eurn

i also love the scene when she is having conversation with her father and the rat are burntttttt lillll she is so helpless

4 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

@Putri Dewi Ratings are low in South Korea, but they seem to be doing really well in China. 

ahhhhhh i see, i know junki has a large group of fans in china, he even do chinese drama,

so sad, whats wrong with south korea peopleee :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, larinalove said:

Okay, can I just say that I truly miss Wang So's mask, it's only been an episode but I miss that mysterious, dangerous, sexy vibe it gave him, I love his face in it's entirety but I guess I have a weak spot for him masked LOL, I am not making sense.

I thought I was the only one XD so weird of me because at first I didn't like the mask, and now I am missing the mask (the black one). :lol: I kinda miss the black outfit too. 

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

I don't really understand about the 'lolita' thing because I'm not her fans but 'lolita' term has been used in fashion industry for a long time and referred as a girl who look innocent yet sexy. I know where the word come from and the connotation behind it and why SK people might regard it as offensive but it's not really. Poor IU. She's a great singer and a beautiful woman. About her acting, she's good, you know. It's not easy to act beside such a talent as LJK or CTH and likes but she was and is able to do it. I get the chemistry from her where I don't with another LJK co-star. 

About that other name.. Aahh. Sorry if you find it offensive or not right to post because it has nothing to do with this drama but I just have to make a comparison. That girl and IU both play in drama not too far behind in times,  both is a singer first then actress, and their both deals with the pop culture industry. Sure, IU has more experience. But I've seen her first drama too and she's good in it. I already said sorry at my post earlier but it's just my view as a viewer of their drama. I'm sorry again. Triple time of sorry to those who misunderstood my post.

Are we good now? Friends again? :)

Agree about the lolita thing and IU in general. Also, everyone seems to like her very much.From singers to actors, they always praise her ability :D

I understand where you're coming from about the other actress, and of course we're good, friends! *pinky promise* Hehehee... :D 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Ahh finally i could read wookie right... and damn i must say this man is one perfect blend of Second lead  and male lead sulking in jealousy and sometime i see tiny glimpse of Villain too... and KHN is one amazing actor to portray all the mixture so well on screen that we have to write  so much thesis to understand him bit by bit... and i love that.

kissing scene...i still feel he was just trying to show off his words by actions that he was hers and she is his, and then trying to see her reaction (how flustered she gets seeing him as close as almost kissing ) but again may be he was not as desperate as before the actual first kiss which stopped him to go ahead with the attempt and he left (ok that might be completely my way of reading his character and that can be different..)

Oh he's a villain in the making, dear. So that vibe is not wrong. Character like Wook is much more interesting as a villain and bad guy then Yo who down right hateful but actually pitiful. Wook remains in the shadow. He's white but not quite right. He's black but you can't see it. His developments are interesting too. We can see in his changing face and feeling. If you can't trace that, his tone of voice will give it away. KHN is a superb actor. He know what to do and how to say to give that vibe and hint little by little at the right moment. I like KHN since he only got small roles in drama and film. He's good back then but superb now. 

If I'm WS, I wanna kiss HS right there just for being nit disgusted about my scar and touch it gently like it is a precious mark instead of ugly one. 

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, larinalove said:

Okay, can I just say that I truly miss Wang So's mask, it's only been an episode but I miss that mysterious, dangerous, sexy vibe it gave him, I love his face in it's entirety but I guess I have a weak spot for him masked LOL, I am not making sense.

Anyway, I am feeling better today, after also talking with my sister, she too although hurts for WS also understands HS, I think we will just have to wait one more week and finally she will succumb to her feelings. 

Love reading your comments, I think also reading different points of views one can understand and see things differently, I guess I just love our OTP too much and want to see some good moments with them and also it's been a long time since I've been so drawn to a K-drama couple, they just are so intense, passionate and raw, LJK and IU truly have amazing chemistry.

Let's be positive and see what's ahead of us.

i also love lee junkiiii with maskk

but i am more in love with bare face junkiii hahahahahaha

= lee junki saranghaeeeee :wub:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, dancingbee said:

Picture perfect !!!!

This scene was stunning. I wish they could create something iconic like this for WS HS too. The lake where WS takes her to was beautiful too. But the one in snow is better. Probably because the characters stand out stark against the white background.

• Like 7