[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, MadraRua said:

This is a bittersweet scene for me. He has not been able to deliver on his promise so he brings her a conciliatory present in the form of a picture book. Very sweet indeed but Hae Soo's disappointment shows on her face all the same. She tells him it's alright when really it's not. She's asks him to wait when really all she is doing is trying to curb her worry. He jumps at this excuse. I'm sorry but what is wrong with him? He agrees it's best to wait until another court lady is chosen to be released in the Palace... but when will that be? How long must she wait?? He then professes to love her but for me it's empty words. 

He's a Prince for kami's sake. What about making an opportunity Wook? OR directly petitioning the King your self? Just do something... you are after all lauded for your brains. If he is persistent then how could he fail? He's just afraid to create a scene... so are we finally seeing his political ambitions at play here? If he wasn't so reticent and careful, he could have had the girl. I hope he remembers this moment and realises this was where he lost it all. 

I know right??? I feel sorry for Wook as he is going to loose the girl he love for the first time but what can say...Wook promised her that he will bring back HS to his house and buy all the herbs fill the house with those so HS can make soap..Aigoo...while So he is promise that he will never let HS go not with his permission, even HS cannot die without his permission, he promised her his life to be with her while Wook promised her to buy the herbs for soap....

• Like 16

51 minutes ago, skxz said:

No worries! I remember when I first came to this community oh how it's grown :) sorry I did edit my post and added some bits I forgot. 

Yes and precious things and opportunities don't come often so when it comes to what So can do for Soo to protect her he will do it. 

Yea that's what I'm most worried about. Wook has always been the type to "do the right thing". When Lady Hae was still alive and he caught feelings for Soo he tried to hard to deny it. He doesn't want to do anything wrong and usually he suppresses his emotions. This will eventually destroy him. Even now he wants to help Soo but he doesn't know how. He just lost a golden opportunity to free her from the palace but that became redundant cause of Eun's marriage. 

Wook will definitely not go down without a fight but I think the fight for Soo and the throne will turn his "perfect" character dark. I mean some of his expressions have gotten quite dark in the recent Eps. I feel like he will realise that he needs to fight for what he loves and cares for. He doesn't have such a strong drive in comparison to So. I personally hate seeing him and So fight or at odds. How lovely it would be to see them happy together. Life isn't always fair aye. 

This fight will break me. They both have killing intent in their eyes. It's so intense. 

Yep, I read your edited post.

Like you, I think that Wook will turn dark eventually. I also don't want to see WS & WW like that :crazy:

Maybe I'm wrong, but in Wook's bio (poster), there is a saying "Love and power, he held them dear"

How becoming a king will help the both of them, get the girl ??? She's a servant right now... at the very least, she would be a concubine and we all know that she doesn't want such a life

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

SHR DC fans are currently discussing terms for recruiting a team to request an all-inclusive version of SHR on DVD/Blu-ray. Because Korea has such a small market for such media, drama fans have to organize an effort to convince the producers that it's worthwhile and give them an estimate of sale volume to get something like this released. Pray that we will have a good team to pull this off! I had helped with Healer before, and know how stressful this is. I just want to see all the scenes that were shot and didn't make it to either versions of the released episodes (scenes we've seen from the 6-min trailer, other episode trailers, mentioned by the cast in interviews/their social media, etc. that weren't included in the actual episodes). 

ohmygod LET IT HAPPEN PLEASE!! :bawling:

I'm in for the dvd! Please let us know how we can help in this :D

We need the full force of Time travelers/Eclipses.

P.S. is it too much if we ask to have a mini photobook and a poster from the dvd? xD :wub:

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, GlamGlitzy said:

Just want to share my thoughts on Jimong character while I'm waiting for Moonday. 

He died in Goryeo timeline when he was 4 or 5 years old. He died only for 1 day and brought back to life the next day (it means only 1 day).  During that 1 day, I think he transported to the future and live in his reincarnation body for many many years until he is become adult or old enough in the future timeline.

Then he transported back to the Goryeo timeline and live again as a 4 or 5 years old kid. That is why Jimong's mother said after Jimong woke up from death (although it was only 1 day) Jimong as a child was very wise and like an adult. He was also very different after his death.

Live in Goryeo era, he knows everything about the future.  Then the King acknowledge him an choose him as the King's advisor. 

When he had conversation with Soo, he said he never told anyone that sometime he sees things that look so real to be presume as a dream... I think... He even doubted himself little bit that he travelled to the future.. Well actually he did travel to the future.. He explained about aeroplane, escalator and elevator but he cant find the proof that he ever existed in the future.

I'm sure that later HaeSoo will travel back to the future and return as Go Ha Jin (same as C version). And she died only 1 day (like Jimong) in the 21st century timeline but she spent many many years in the Goryeo timeline. And if there's no proof that she lived in Goryeo era... She will think it is a dream too.. A very "long" dream.... Because if I become Go Ha Jin, i also will think that it's only a dream until i can find the proof that i ever existed in the Goryeo history.

So sorry for Jimong because he can't find the proof the he ever existed in the future. Well that's my thoughts... I could be wrong..

I'm sure 100% jimong are from future, but i don't know when and what age

maybe thats why he became astronomer, because he knows history

or maybe jimong lying to haesoo? he doesn't want to tell haesoo that he is from future, maybe because he doesn't believe haesoo yet

and several times he said to haesoo, don't change anything and accept your fate

• Like 12

monday is still long time..... while waiting, I just repeat the kissing scenes, and watching/listening Epik High/Lee HI ost over and over, and I accidentally found this funny dance video. Uri Wang So, Eun & Hae Soo can dance LOL!!!

Spoiler

and this is full song of Hae Soo song for Eun (IU) 

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, taehumama said:

Yep, I read your edited post.

Like you, I think that Wook will turn dark eventually. I also don't want to see WS & WW like that :crazy:

Maybe I'm wrong, but in Wook's bio (poster), there is a saying "Love and power, he held them dear"

How becoming a king will help the both of them, get the girl ??? She's a servant right now... at the very least, she would be a concubine and we all know that she doesn't want such a life

King's words are powerful. He can do whatever he wants. If WW or WS become a king, they can do whatever he wants with HaeSoo. No one will dare to complaint. And HaeSoo also cant say no or reject them. 

I think HaeSoo will not get married to WS or become concubine of WS. WS also doesn't want her to become his concubine because it means WS cant see her everyday. If she become concubine, she needs to wait for the King's call. The king will take turn to spend the nights with his queen and concubines. If she is free and single lady, they can meet each other every time the King wants. I cant imagine King Taejo has 29 concubines so each concubine can meet him only once a month.  I might be wrong, correct me if i wrong.

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, dancingbee said:

I love this couple!  They are a good match. They might just turn out to be the happiest pair in this drama.

I also love them! Good match! Wang Eun and Seon Deok! :heart: Adorable. Hahaha I just remember the expression of Wang Eun when she won in a fight with 14th. Hahaha she is such a tomboy...and yet, so pretty in the wife outfit and hairdo. She has a really cute personality. I forgot to say, but I really like BaekHyun's emotional scenes in the last episode. I felt his emotion. 

• Like 12

About the mixed reactions of the last episode, I have been reading some comments on other sites and I noticed that the ones that don't know about Bubujinxin and are not fans of any actor in particular...are loving the plot twist...thinking the story is unpredictable. :lol: Obviously not all...but I have read many like that. 

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, GlamGlitzy said:

King's words are powerful. He can do whatever he wants. If WW or WS become a king, they can do whatever he wants with HaeSoo. No one will dare to complaint. And HaeSoo also cant say no or reject them. 

I think HaeSoo will not get married to WS or become concubine of WS. WS also doesn't want her to become his concubine because it means WS cant see her everyday. If she become concubine, she needs to wait for the King's call. The king will take turn to spend the nights with his queen and concubines. If she is free and single lady, they can meet each other every time the King wants. I cant imagine King Taejo has 29 concubines so each concubine can meet him only once a month.  I might be wrong, correct me if i wrong.

What I mean is that HS won't be Queen because of her status (well let's suppose she staying in this timeline). Both prince should know that they don't need to be king to have her. They just might be greedy for power and throne :blink:

King Taejo has lots of concubine and queen however somethimes he just spent a night and never saw them again. Baek Ha said that to his brother once.

• Like 9

I have mixed feeling (happy in some parts but disappointed with others) of this episode. Btw, I think Soo will experience change of heart in the next episode. In international version preview of ep 10, she seems to look Wook with confuse (?) gaze.

I really appreciate KHN (who surprisingly very young in real life) who portrays WW very well. WW has layered and complex character. He acts very different when being with Soo, when together with princes, and when having serious convo with YeonHwa. However, all those emotions are portrayed very well and viewers are able to relate and sympathize with him.. Different with LJK, Kim Sung Kyun, Sung Dong Il who are all seasoned actors, as young actor, he is doing very well for his age. In fact, I find it hard to recall other actors his age who can act as good as him.. *thumbs up

On the side note, I find it funny that Sung Dong Il's daughter here name Soon Dook, while previously (Reply 1988) he had Dook Soon lol

Edited by honeyapricot
  • Like 14

14 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Am starting to look at this pix differently after the kiss scene. I think I am sick.:P

Reveal hidden contents

cosmo.jpg

[spoiler/]

Spoiler

mopo3.jpg

LOL...... me too, I think I'm going crazy, looking at this pic is really good, imagine if there will be SHR 2 when they all go back to the future....*wishful thinking*

• Like 23