[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

47 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@dancingbee well in those days, I guess you cant touch a prince anywhere right? :D

-----------------------

why dun they give us the kiss bts? :tears:

----------------------

And for veteran k drama viewers, dont you think its brilliant that they combine the backhug and kiss together in one ep and one scene! *applause* for their brilliant idea. throw in a desperate confession too. 

HAHAHAHAHA exactly!!! I havent backtracked properly but I guess not many of us talking about the BACK HUG! 

and also the hug after the rain ritual!!! HUG that had been our discussion the whole week!!! XD it's just mere seconds but I love how So's grabbing her hand to hug her tightly! 

• Like 17

3 hours ago, solelylurking said:

I've look at the second make up appliance. WS looked at HS so lovingly while talking so soft and warm with her it breaks my heart... :tears:

She's creating distance between them but it wasn't bothering him. He just questioning her about it in everyday manner. Like when you ask your lover, "Why haven't you eat today? Is your stomach unwell?" as soft and cocern as possible. Sorry for the bad metaphor hehe. He also took a step forward to be closer to her. 

With Wook, it's as easy as breathing air because he is a gentle person initially. That's just his thing: being gentle and caring and comforting. Seeing him triple fold it, just making me goes 'aaawwwhh'. But with WS is not like that. He's not naturally gentle and soft. So seeing him like this is like a gift from heaven. He put so much effort and his voice is so much sexier that way..

yes, he was already talking to her with much love but she doesnt see it. :tears:

And I read the posts about seeing things from her perspective. Erm, yes I agree somewhat. but it just make this scene very sad.

• Like 20

I am not sure if this has been shared before, but in the actors' forum, someone posted a korean article stating how Wang So's scene during the rain ritual at the end of ep 7 achieved peak ratings of 12.8% (highest for the drama yet)! This is good news since the drama is shifting towards the Wang So narrative so we should be seeing an improvement in the ratings. 

However, i am pretty sure the Korean SBS version will start to reduce scenes from other characters (like Woo Hee) to give Lee Joon Gi more screen time (not that I am complaining). Also the next few episodes will more likely feature a cliffhanger involving Wang so (this is because dramas tend to achieve their highest ratings towards their last scenes, especially when the drama from a rival station has ended and the audience switches over. Sometimes viewers watch shows simultaneously and having a longer run time enables the viewer to catch the endings of both dramas and decide which channel they will  tune in for the next episode.  Which is why the tv stations are always trying to cut in more footage at there very last minute so that their drama can end a few seconds later than the rival station's drama to get an extra spike in the ratings game). 

Good news is we'll see more Lee Joon Gi in the next few episodes. Sad news is that the puking blood scene will most definitely be the cliffhanger for ep 9. 

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, dancingbee said:

Then I guess a Royal will have to treat his own illness.  ( I am just kidding :)   Thanks for the response and the samples above. Such rule has been consistent in this drama. )      

:D They had Royal physicians, only them could touch/treat royalty's body.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, liddi said:

The edited SBS version subs for Ep9 are now complete, with much gratitude and thanks to @ruizaio's wonderful fan translations for the missing scenes! Please PM me if interested.

And I knew I should have held the rain ritual, seeing how the two versions continue to diverge... gah. As such, here are some of the differences I noted in between them:

Additional scenes in SBS version:
1. Soo's internal monologue when Eun refused the marriage
2. Soo giving So a makeup session before attending Eun's wedding
3. Eun's talk with Seon Deok after the wedding and her sleeping on the floor

Additional scenes in International version:
1. Jung's dialogue with Eun after being defeated by Seon Deok, which Eun was disgusted over
2. Soo-Eun scene before the wedding, when he speaks of himself as lacking compared to his brothers, and said "I knew from the beginning, you would never be mine." Poignant scene, well executed by Baekhyun.
3. Extra kiss :P

This time round, I feel that the editing and background music from the insidious family dinner leading to the kiss (or kisses) is far better executed in the International version. I love that they interspaced Wook's ruminations of Soo's warnings between the dinner scene and So's return home amid menacing music, heralding what Soo has inadvertently set in motion what she has been trying so hard to avoid - pitting Wook against So and setting him up for failure.

I am glad Soo's internal monologue is added back into the SBS version, which should reinforce the clash between her modern sensibilities and the confines within which everyone's lives revolve in Goryeo. It being reminiscent of the Cversion, when Ruoxi realises that even a prince's life is not his own, but at the whim of the emperor. 

Do you know any website with english subtitle for

- sbs version

- international version

• Like 6

@luci13 lol whole thread went crazy discussing abt that Wet - Hiding in his chest hug and when it happen no one discussing... reason might be we got a bigger shocking kiss and rest all just disappeared.

@qwenli back hug and 2 kisses in one scene...who could have asked for anything better... and yes I too loved that back hug moment...

• Like 20

Image result for 달의 연인-보보경심 려

As immature as he portrays, I would find myself comfortable and stress-free being with this Prince.                                                                  

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

SHR DC fans are currknosntly discussing terms for rec ruiting a team to request an all-inclusive version of SHR on DVD/Blu-ray. Because Korea has such a small market for such media, drama fans have to organize an effort to convince the producers that it's worthwhile and give them an estimate of sale volume to get something like this released. Pray that we will have a good team to pull this off! I had helped with Healer before, and know how stressful this is. I just want to see all the scenes that were shot and didn't make it to either versions of the released episodes (scenes we've seen from the 6-min trailer, other episode trailers, mentioned by the cast in interviews/their social media, etc. that weren't included in the actual episodes). 

Freind Thanks For all your efforts regarding the dvd... do let Us know how IT Goes

• Like 10

Just now, Putri Dewi said:

actually I'm a bit confused of haesoo's feeling

i know she feels like siblings with 10 prince eun, she likes 8th prince wook but then she loves 4th prince wang so?

so confusing :D

Hahaha!! I completely understand your thoughts!

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, dancingbee said:

Standing up or lying down, no matter how I look at these two Princes, they look so much alike!!             

Yeahhh agree... 

Speaking of 13rd Prince... If i married to him... I dont care what Gen. Park said.. If i will have stones thrown at me by those envy girls.. Hahaha i wouldnt mind.... Coz i will throw stones at them too... as long as he is mine... 

• Like 14

41 minutes ago, dancingbee said:

As immature as he portrays, I would find myself comfortable and stress-free being with this Prince.                                                                  

yes, i wonder why people criticism baekhyun's act

I'm not a fan of eco or baekhyun but for me he is good at potrays his character

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, maria_m2me said:

I did, discussing about this week episode with my friends, and seriously we were so frustrated with Hae Soo character... Seriously she is such inconsistent lady, she seems has strong character, but now??????

I dont think her character has changed. And i actually cant understand why people are blaming her for getting afraid of Wang So.It would have been unreal if she hadnt shown any emotions after having that illusions! She was enough brave for a girl who suddenly died and found herself in another area, where people kill each other with swords without even feeling bad or thinking that they did a bad thing.She saw things that none of us has ever could take(lets take it as real).Are People blaming her because she is being honest? Yes,she was not afraid at first,there was no reason. For her Wangso was just a prince who needed help and she was enough kind to help him,and it was thanks to her that Wangso is Wangso we have now. But after such things which she passed through, after remembering history, that one prince will kill the other princes who are her friends,whom she started to love it was natural to behave like this. After guessing that Gwangjong Is Wangsoo,after seeing that cruel seances where he kills his brother people want her, a girl who leaves in a really scary world with different people who can do whatever they want, to continue supporting him.I understand that its not Wanso's fault,he doenst know anything,yes he is really pitiful,he needs love,comfort etc... I nearly cried when Haesoo pushed him,his look was so sad,he was surprised so badly((( But  blame it all on Haesoo???It doesnt make any sense.She doesnt have to pretend. We saw haw depressed she was at her room,she couldnt breathe even.If after that part when Wangso hold her she behaved like nothing happened it would have been really abnormal.And am i the only one who thinks that writers have done really a great job?Like its so real!Emotions,feelings their relationships...I am so glad they are not doing this just to satisfy people,of course we all love Wangso and we want him to be happy,but they cant just write whatever just to make us smile. Somtimes there are dramas that i cant feel the development of character's love,its like they hate each other and one sunny day without even any reason they stat to love each other. I am a SooSo shipper and i want a good story not good scenes. I have already seen how Wangso started to love her, but Haesoo still doesnt love him and I just hope theyll do it in a natural way.So I can enjoy it.

Just my thoughts:)

• Like 18

Just want to share my thoughts on Jimong character while I'm waiting for Moonday. 

He died in Goryeo timeline when he was 4 or 5 years old. He died only for 1 day and brought back to life the next day (it means only 1 day).  During that 1 day, I think he transported to the future and live in his reincarnation body for many many years until he is become adult or old enough in the future timeline.

Then he transported back to the Goryeo timeline and live again as a 4 or 5 years old kid. That is why Jimong's mother said after Jimong woke up from death (although it was only 1 day) Jimong as a child was very wise and like an adult. He was also very different after his death.

Live in Goryeo era, he knows everything about the future.  Then the King acknowledge him an choose him as the King's advisor. 

When he had conversation with Soo, he said he never told anyone that sometime he sees things that look so real to be presume as a dream... I think... He even doubted himself little bit that he travelled to the future.. Well actually he did travel to the future.. He explained about aeroplane, escalator and elevator but he cant find the proof that he ever existed in the future.

I'm sure that later HaeSoo will travel back to the future and return as Go Ha Jin (same as C version). And she died only 1 day (like Jimong) in the 21st century timeline but she spent many many years in the Goryeo timeline. And if there's no proof that she lived in Goryeo era... She will think it is a dream too.. A very "long" dream.... Because if I become Go Ha Jin, i also will think that it's only a dream until i can find the proof that i ever existed in the Goryeo history.

So sorry for Jimong because he can't find the proof the he ever existed in the future. Well that's my thoughts... I could be wrong..

• Like 20