[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Just now, Gabi Bros said:

Yes...I feel so bad for him. :( Seems like the writer don't like Wang So as much as she likes Wook. :lol:

from the viewpoint of the actor, it seems lee joon gi was given all the tougher scenes, the fighting, being drenched in the rain, really being hit on the face with real/fake mud.. its like they were trying to max out the package he earned from this drama while the other princes just mostly sat around, looking pretty and delivering rather flat dialogue...

• Like 23

19 minutes ago, briseis said:

SBS Episode 10 Preview

WW and WY teaming up! This is bad! We will now see the dark side of Wook.

Guys I think we need to calm down and not blame HS too much about her premonitions and ruining the moments in this episode. She's really freaked out this episode. I'm a little bit sad that Jimong wasn't able to say something that will calm her. And I was hoping he'll be one of the people who'll be on her side since they both have this kind of premonition thing... T^T Anyways, seeing the preview, I have high expectations that HS will calm down and ponder if WS will really be the cruel gwangjong in her premonitions. And I think she'll choose to stay by his side.

Demm its gonna be a long week with brokenhearts. </3 I hope they will release some cute BTS that will lift our spirits and broken hearts...

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, ahriev said:

The vision is getting worst and I hate it... Really

I mean how can that really possible?

I think the vision is really the alternate (deviation version of the real history). We know that General Park is close to So, so how can he kill SoonDuk?

Ugh I really really hate that... She already want to stay near So so her vision won't come true... Agh

And I don't know why I begin to doubt Wook. His aura when he speak to YeonHwa is so dark... I almost believe that he actually have great grudge toward "palace" (the king?, the system?, Queen Yoo? I still not sure about that), bu he looks like he plans something, and that something smells fishy.

In real history, Gwangjong will end up killing general park too (not sure the name of the general is Park or not but he did killed his right hand general). 

• Like 8

sorry if i had a mini freak out [just like hae soo]  before, during and after the kiss [during previews]. i realized all my comments were just... :sweatingbullets: needless to say my brain stopped functioning because of the kiss  haha... 

anyway, imho the kiss was by no means romantic or sweet since both of their emotions were running high but it still holds the distinction of being their first kiss, so yas! for that. 

hs is justifiably scared, I mean who wouldn't be if you keep seeing visions of cruelty and death, and ws well, he just endured dinner from hell + hs who he considers his person [and who just a day or so ago promised she wouldn't change] is now acting like the mere sight of him is going to give her a heart attack. again ljg never disappoints, you can clearly see the range of emotions that he felt as ws, the longing, the shock, the sadness, the anger etc. I am so happy that there is no mask to impede his oh so gorgeous face from our view and I can't wait until we really get down to the nitty gritty of things and see how the fight for the throne & the girl unfolds... let me just put it out there that I'm on #teamWangSo all the way. :D

• Like 22

I really hope Soo premonition is not real or at least she manage to change Wang So. but after reading in earlier comments that Wang Eun will die tragically i am afraid. He is the most innocent prince out of the bunch that i do not want anything harm him. 

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, briseis said:

You can find the international version kiss here:

Let me give you a hug!! but come on HAE SOO, how could you push him away :huh: but admit it.. not bad ey? just kidding! :phew::wub:

13 minutes ago, JotaIsBae said:

Only 2 person will be heartbroken by that perfect kiss.

1- Wang Wook

2- Jang Kiha aka IU's boyfriend IRL

May their hearts rest in pieces after stewing in jealousy.hehehehe.

:flushed::grimace::heart:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH! lmao.. *ooh-sense-ine* not sure how to say that.. but I literally burst out of laughing :w00t:

• Like 15

okay about HS getting a glimpse of what happen do u really want to blame her to afraid of him??? that scene is really messed up really big.. she just saw her friend get murdered by WS.. (its have explanation later i guess) but still no matter how rasional or logical you are you WILL afraid of a person holding a sword.. she tries really hard to not afraid of him when she see how happy WS is when its rain you can see how determine for her to not going to let anyone hurt including WS..

i see that most fan are disliked what HS did but for me its a usual reaction.. what if you see a murder scene and you friend holding a killer weapon.. do u actually stop and ask why you did that?? nope you will run first... its a normal reaction.. its just WS is that pitiful that we all want to watch him happy.. i want him to be happy too but at this point HS not going to able to make him happy.. not until she realize she can change whatever going to happen if she stay with WS.. 

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

WRITERNIM YOU DISSAPOINT ME :( 

gosh i am still speechless with all the whol episode 9 

i am still pissed off

@ruzikie same here...now I'm not sure where this story is heading.... let see we have 11 episodes to go. HS has yet to love WS, minus the other brothers screen time, the queen issues, the king, the scheming  and  fighting to the throne, the killing ( i hope not)....errr... the WS-HS lovey dovey moment will be less than 2 ep combined....:tears:

• Like 7

Wow, I think Su's actions in that last scene is going to go into my Top Ten "You Done Screwed Up" List. Like, in which universe is it wise to tell someone you're aware has issues regarding the way people look at him that you fear him (even though you're the one who told him that you didn't in the first place) and that he should go far away because he'll ruin everything (even though you're the one who promised that you wouldn't change)?

Just to be clear, I'm not blaming Su for being afraid. I'm blaming her for her actions due to that fear. Fear is illogical, I understand that. But I would think blurting out such things to the object of my fear would be the opposite of helping my feelings of fear.

The only silver lining in this episode is the preview where we can see that So's not about to hold Su's temporary insanity against her. Might I hope the next episode is the turning point in her feelings for him because damn, 10 episodes out of 20 of seeing the female lead in love with the 2nd male lead doesn't seem like there's going to be enough time allocated to the allegedly epic love story that transcends time and space.

• Like 17

Seriously, "You will ruin everything at the end, stay away!" For a modern woman stuck in the body of a Goryeo teen who has seen ups and downs of life, that was so out of character for Hae-Su. She just called him a psycho in his face when he hasn't even done anything. Seriously writer, I get that Wang So is being rejected by all but this is a bit too much. And thank you, now I don't even like Hae-Su, who I do I ship him with??

Also, she looks miserable around So in the preview. We are half way through drama, halfway, this is the best we get. This is richard simmons up richard simmons.

• Like 17