[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I really love this drama... 2 weeks ago found out from this thread that this drama has the original C version. One week was a miserable long wait, so i decided to watch the C version so that i could understand the story line more. As the result i got obsessed and went through all 35 ep just 3 (barely sleep) days. The C version sure was a very great drama, i teared a lot while watching that. 

But still..... I love the Korean version better :wub::wub:

specially the chemistry between HS and WS. :wub:

Can't take my eyes off WS~~~

• Like 17

have yet to read the posts and THE KISS... my stream ditched me today at that last scene of kiss rest all the episode i watched it with not even lag....:angry:

Kiss must be the #1 scene of the day and #2 will be the one where WS shows his mom her place and that sarcastic smile at last... i was clapping giggling and abt to bang my laptop screen (i was abt to break it in excitement.)

#3 HS having another flash... gosh that scene gave me chills....

Spoiler

WS will kill WE and his wife.

another satisfactory episode...will be back soon with more...

• Like 13

The vision is getting worst and I hate it... Really

I mean how can that really possible?

I think the vision is really the alternate (deviation version of the real history). We know that General Park is close to So, so how can he kill SoonDuk?

Ugh I really really hate that... She already want to stay near So so her vision won't come true... Agh

And I don't know why I begin to doubt Wook. His aura when he speak to YeonHwa is so dark... I almost believe that he actually have great grudge toward "palace" (the king?, the system?, Queen Yoo? I still not sure about that), bu he looks like he plans something, and that something smells fishy.

• Like 15

THANK YOU to all the recapers!

Don't know what to think of this episode, HS being scared out of her mind is not what I wanted or expected to see, the way it's going even in the next episode she seems to be with WS in the beach but she would rather not be, she seems gloomy and not happy, what a great time for our OTP, LOL.

I truly feel for WS, just when he started to have some good happen in his life HS is the one who crushes his hopes, I understand HS at some extent I really do but she just has these visions and immediately assumes WS must be the one who killed everyone and did all the atrocities and what about the others? She thinks the other princes are angles? Give me a break.

I am still hoping and trying to think positively, I don't remember ever watching a drama where the OTP were so much neglected.

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

Why I feel so sad for Wang So .. I feel like ranting now!! Why must the writer nim or PD nim make HS hate and fear for WangSo.. That is totally different from the original story.. yes Ruo Xi did fear for the future king aka 4th prince but not as much as the korean version.. they are making her thinking wang so behaving like a demon who kill all his brothers.. that is terrible!! 

Yes...I feel so bad for him. :( Seems like the writer don't like Wang So as much as she likes Wook. :lol:

• Like 14

1 minute ago, sukbin said:

What a regress with tonight's episode? Just when I though we are going all out with the epic, I am sorry to say but I dislike this episode so much. Haesoo basically has gone delusional and again, Wang So is the victim of everything. If he is to morph into a monster heartless Gwangjong, I am totally not surprised as he has been receiving endless beatings and blows, just when he thought that he is capable to be happy. If there is anything that I can take from this episode, at least I like Taejo better now and viewing Wang Jung in a lot more favourable light. I hope the drama will give us some justice now that I feel let down by this episode. And again lesson not learnt, where the heck is Lee Jun Ki's screentime and why wasting his scenes for Wang Eun or that SNSD girl? Evidently, the drama viewing experience improve a lot yesterday because of Lee Jun Ki and having more Wang So, the plot moved up a lot. I am frustrated.

Agreed, Hae Soo was always a glorified Goryeo Candy. I actually got used to it and was happy especially when she got some purpose and became a character who is more in control of her emotions. Her regression into scared, delusional Candy is unacceptable as a plot device meant to make things different than C version. They are butchering her character and I am offended at that, this is purely richard simmons writing.

For point number 2, agreed, 10th has had enough time to kid around and be useless, I am not interested in his domestic life with his wife. I get that they are elaborating it in order for the blow of him being killed or not killed by his brother to leave a lasting impression on the viewers but I just don't give crap about the two no matter how much they will try. Fratricide is disturbing but sadly it isn't uncommon is such a complicated royal dynamic. We get that Wang So will become a monster, we get it, no need to waste precious screen time that can go to 13 or 14th otherwise on 10th. 

• Like 16

Interesting choice of words during that last scene, when he told her "Without my permission, you cannot leave me... or die." Very reminiscent of the anguished cries of 4th Prince in BBJX, when he is informed of Ruoxi's death. Which then strikes an eerie note for me and makes me wonder if in the end, like Ruoxi, Soo will die and leave him after all, and that for all the power he has amassed as king, he could no more stop her death when it came for her.

• Like 16