[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

So I was not able to focus well on tonight's episode because our internet was kinda slow. But I was able to understand some few parts.

From what I'm seeing right now, they are really adapting Chinese version :((( But I'm still hoping that they would change this. I don't want our very adorable Wang So kill his own brothers :(

Speaking of Wang So, am I the only one worried during his dinner with his evil queen mother? I really thought that there was poison in his food at that time!!! I also noticed that he's not wearing his mask anymore. Does this mean that we get to really appreciate the beauty of Lee Joong Gi' face now? HAHAHA :D 

About the preview... When I first saw the scene of So and Soo when they were near the ocean (?) (during the 6 minutes trailer) I really thought that they were deeply in love with each other at that time but with the circumstances of tonight's episode, with So forcing the kiss on Soo and Soo also saying that she is scared of So, then that means that Soo is still not in love with him which makes me feel really sad :(( But I hope that there would be a progress on her feelings in the next episode!!! :D 

Overall, tonight's episode was really interesting for me because now we could really see the conflict/issues that Soo has to face :)

PS. I feel bad for Wook in the next episode :( He already lost his wife and now he will also lose Hae Soo :( Poor Wook :(

• Like 11

Okay, the writers had the choice of creative liberty but the premonitions and the scared Hae-Soo has to be the shittiest way to go about that. It ruins the OTP moments for me and I do not appreciate it especially keeping in mind that it is historically far, far from the truth. If they want to be different that C version, then why keep the forced first kiss and why make Wang So possible murderer of the 10th?? Why?? I fail to understand some of the logic. You have Lee Jun-Ki and IU and their incredible chemistry and this is the best we get........sorry for my ranting but I feel a bit queasy right now. Lots of great moments ruined by poor use of creative license.

• Like 19

1 minute ago, luna07shiro said:

WS went for a SECOND KISS and HS stopped struggling???? :blink:

Was that showed in the SBS version or the International version?

!!!! In the SBS live stream, they only kissed ONCE. Is this the international version??

• Like 9

I feel sorry a bit for HS it might be hard looking and hearing WS and knowing what the future holds and hard to believe at the same time.  I kind of understand where she is coming from.  You wouldn't know what to do or even how to feel.  Whether it's over reacting or insightful it still would bring fear right down to your bones.  For she loves each one of them in her own way and cares for them so much. It often feels like she is their mother or even big sister trying to encourage and meet their needs as they come.  How do you protect them all from what you know or hold back their future.  It would make you sick and feel so helpless no where to hide from it and no one to be able to share your real fears with.  Or understand where you're coming from most likely wishing she had truly lost her memory...:(

7 minutes ago, hyperanime said:

I think Soo's fear of him triggers So's ruthlessness. The one person who he thought could trust... and she said she wasn't scared of him and she said she wouldn't change... That likely breaks So's heart T.T

when i complained about hs's freakiness............my husband said they same thing! he said So will end up ruthless because of her. :D:(

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

OMG ARE THEY POISONING WANG SO RN??? Don't eat the food!!!!

Why am I not surprised

10 minutes ago, skxz said:

The family is eating dinner. When his mother served him food he choked. And she told him to eat a lot. Did this lady take the wrong medication or something. I am still very skeptical of this dinner. Something is not right. The visuals are stunning tho.

11 minutes ago, skxz said:

Whatever she requested must have been Queen Yoo crazy cause even Jung was like WTF.

She's is just to obivious about her hatred for him all her sons are just tolls for her to shine..  She will try and use HS to try and hurt SO again she trying to find his weakness because she realizes she's not it anymore..

15 minutes ago, chubbz said:

King sends Yo out of Songak to do some work. Yo says the previous officials sent for this job have all died (hinting it is dangerous) but king says all the more he should go as the officials will not slack under his monitoring and asks him to bring as little people along as possible. JM asks who will take over Yo's work while he is away, King says So will take over...

woah!

Now the King is switching the deligation of the duties and including SO in those duties and removing WY this will make the Queen skeptical about his plans she sees it as removing her ruler so now we should becoming upon the killing of the queen

• Like 6

WOW I THINK SHE WILL BREAK UP WITH WW...I BET SHE WILL REALIZE HE GAVE 4TH PRINCE POISON OR TRIED TO KILL HIM...BAEKAH IS TELLING WW WS WILL MARRY HS?OR THAT KING WILL GIVE HS TO WS?THINGS WON'T GO AS PLANNED ...WE KNOW HE WILL END UP MARRYING A WOMAN WORSE THAN HIS MOM!

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, qwenli said:

ITS A DAMN GOOD KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IKR? I was sad and panicking because it was wrong timing. WS is sad and HS is freaked out. They don't know each others feelings/emotions. But demm that kiss is good and properly executed!!!! xD hmm now I must wait for the BTS of that scene~ B)

• Like 16

Just now, andy78 said:

WOW I THINK SHE WILL BREAK UP WITH WW...I BET SHE WILL REALIZE HE GAVE 4TH PRINCE POISON OR TRIED TO KILL HIM...BAEKAH IS TELLING WW WS WILL MARRY HS?OR THAT KING WILL GIVE HS TO WS?THINGS WON'T GO AS PLANNED ...WE KNOW HE WILL END UP MARRYING A WOMAN WORSE THAN HIS MOM!

I don't think HS can be a concubine to So anymore with her status. She can be his woman and a concubine of lesser status. As for YH, this has to a political game play to keep Wook under control and I hope the writers don't torture us with anymore of the princess, she is despicable.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, there is this picture:

Yo arrest.png

And both Wang So and Wang Wook are working for the CP and they are on the same side. In my opinion, this has to happen soo. As conclusion, I believe that due to Hae Soo's words, Wang Wook understands that he can't keep waiting for the throne any longer. He needs to become active. From my point of view, Wang Wook's passivity came from his belief that he was entitled to the throne. Then I realised later that there is another reason: Mu and Yo are weak persons and Wook is aware of it. So he thought, time is working for me because as soon as the the two princes are kings, they won't survive for long. Since Wang So was an outcast and had no real support, he never saw him as a thread. But the rain ritual and the words from Hae Soo gets him aware that time is not the solution any longer. Wang So is the 4th prince and he is before him. Now, he is no longer the outcast. That's why I believe, he will become active but not just because of Hae Soo. She will be the one who brings the bad news to him, yet he is ambitious. As conclusion, the words "I need to figure out where I stand" mean (if he says it) that he needs to think over his strategy (passivity; he needs new alliances). So first, he might support more the CP, hence we have this picture. 

I agree that WS will leave the palace and take Hae Soo with her. the question is : why and how? 

- Either he is forced to go back to Shinju and the general adviced to become the ruler of the Kangs

- Or Poison incident: since Hae Soo is involved, he is connected to the attempted assassination because he had asked for her as his servant. Moreover, he is seen eating with his mother and his siblings... so the king could think that Wang So is in the end working for his mother. But something went wrong.

If this played out there's indeed something wrong. WS drank the poison in CP stead. There is no way he's going to get blame. There is a more possible scenario: HS wants out so he ask Soo to get her out because waiting Wook takes too long. Or after the poison incident WS realise it's not safe for HS to be in the palace so he take her out of there. If HS still get blame because it is her job to serve tea (although at ep 9 she did got promoted), there's no other way out. That girl is as good as dead if they blame her poisoning any prince and WS do end up coughing blood for it. 

I agree about Wook but I think before WS thing, his desire to become king is only lukewarm. If it's not because his profile at page 1, I wouldn't even thought about it. But this will only make the game more interesting. They both are very smart and know their move very well. 

• Like 14