[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

T_T today streaming is worst very worst...i couldn't watch half episode, wang so yaaa....i want to see the first kiss

by the way, thanks a lot chingu for recap \^0^/ and i'm dying again because of waiting.... for subtitles, and for Monday T_T 

@dhia205 oh no...thank you for the kiss picture, hae soo yaa...you will fall for him now hihii...great kiss wang so \^0^/ 

• Like 12

fml my livestream cut out at the end while i was waiting to screenshot the kiss!!!! why!!!!! 

okay real talk i can't understand HS character at all right now. how does she trust these visions she's having? i need ji mong to smack some sense into her. i feel like her freaking out is already driving wook to the dark side next week.. luckily WS has a high stamina for getting almost killed. maybe that will snap her back to reality and realize where she needs to be. 

• Like 11

i am not really pleased about her premonition. Gosh it's like her premonition would be happening but seeing about one of the post by @Lyrayoo i guess one of her premonition would be happening but i am not ready since Eun has a soft heart to his Hyung

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, qwenli said:

hs: you frightened me.

so: u said you are not afraid of me!

hs: i thought i can change things....

so: dun push me away. dun call me an animal too. you cant do that. you are mine. 

hs: i do not belong to you

so: you belong to me. without my permission you cant leave. u belong to me.

and then he swoops down to force kiss. soo pushes him away once but he went in a second time and then they kiss for awhile. she is crying but stop struggling. he pulls back and look at her.

reflection of them in the lake.

END>

preview: wook tell hs he will ask to marry her.

so and soo on the horse by the beach.

evil queen tries to poison the cp. So say she wont get her way.

WS went for a SECOND KISS and HS stopped struggling???? :blink:

Was that showed in the SBS version or the International version?

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, briseis said:

SBS Episode 10 Preview

OH SNAP, WW SEES HS x WS TOGETHER. HE'S GONNA BE MAD AND JELLY AS HELL.
Someone mentioned the Queen attempted to poison the CP, but it looks like not only does WS drink it to protect the CP but it also looks like they may be framing HS for it.

• Like 17

6 hours ago, berny said:

I guess some of us are also "reacting" like this ...because last night we were all swooning for that scene wherein she was so gentle with him, helping him, concealing his scar.

Then this....Gwangjong situation pops up !  wow!

Sometimes it gets frustrating right....

When WS was having a cold war with her, ignoring her--- she keeps seeking him out --- giving him advice, words of encouragement.

Now She is the one avoiding him, frightened of him --- and now he is the one pursuing her.

What's next ? it's WS' turn again to get frustrated (if ever he finds out about the relationship with WW) --- And then it will be her turn to appease him, ran after him....

What is that?  a freaking MERRY-GO-ROUND of  who is pursuing who?  :blink:
Rollercoaster of emotions....anyone??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is typical of kdramas, they like the push and pull scenarios that causes tension in a relationship.  That is one of the reasons people like kdramas, and it may be frustrating at times but they like to put their OTP through the wringer. It is okay as long as there is a happy ending otherwise the audience is going to feel cheated. So let us hope for a happy ending for our SoSoo couple :wub:

• Like 15