[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Just now, millie10468 said:

That's why I'm more inclined to believe that those visions are not premonitions, but Su's hyperactive imagination based on what she believes Gwangjong did.

From what I read, 2nd, 3rd and 10th are natural deaths but he did kill a lot of clans to keep them under control?? Or did I read wrong?? Su's memory is so unreliable that I don't know. She could barely remember what happened in Goryeo a few days back and now she has premonitions, its all a bit too mystical now. I could trust Ji Mong but not Su in this case.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, lily_white said:

With 10th prince Wang Eun marriage, the story line seems like back to it's original version, the C version. Now i'm really worry that this drama will end just like in the C version?? Hopefully not *fingers crossed * :anguished:

same here. I'm so scared right now. Please don't let it end like the Cversion :bawling:

WS and HS has suffered so much, they deserve a happy ending. Even at the beginning of every episode it says that this has taken a creative license to history. I think I will hang on that little hope :bawling:

• Like 9

Oh why Eun become this bad, he keep yelling at SD. Eun goes to bed first. Sd watching him asleep, mesmerized by him...SD sleep on the floor, she is happy...Eun wake up looking at SD. He feel bad, he look at his finger and remember HS again. 

Wook thinking alone about what HS said before. About he has to be careful to So. He keep replaying the sentence. 

The king talking with Yo and So. Telling Yo something, Yo seems oppose that but the King make him do what the king want. Yo is upset. He is talking with JM. He saying it's because father playing favorite so the kids are fighting. Yo is challenge JM.

Now the weird family dinner. Crazy eomma and Yo playing nice to So. So is confused, Jung is innocently happy to have So join the dinner. Yo is pretending to be good. Crazy eomma put meat on his rice, So is choked to hear his mom....

I really hate this dinner....Yo is saying something that make So realize that this is only an act. Crazy eomma and Yo start to corner So, Jung is defending on So. So is not afraid, he talk back to crazy eomma. Oh that's crazy eomma cornering So, but So is not afraid at all. He is get up and leave the room. Jung is angry at them, saying that they are too much, he is angry and leave the room. 

• Like 18

1 minute ago, Nymeria289 said:

From what I read, 2nd, 3rd and 10th are natural deaths but he did kill a lot of clans to keep them under control?? Or did I read wrong?? Su's memory is so unreliable that I don't know. She could barely remember what happened in Goryeo a few days back and now she has premonitions, its all a bit too mystical now. I could trust Ji Mong but not Su in this case.

What if these things were actually to take place if HS were not there or participating? Her role could be to prevent it from happening through her influence or whatever. That's why she's seeing it.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, liddi said:

If Soo's premonitions are accurate, then looks like the drama will follow history faithfully after all, and we will see Eun die at the hands of Gwangjong. Perhaps that would be the last straw as far as Soo is concerned, seeing she has declared Eun to be her very first friend in Goryeo? :(  

I think HS is just misreading the scenes . Because there is no way the general will support SO if he kills his beloved daughter and son in law 

• Like 16