[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Hae Soo is doing Wang So's makeup to hise his scars. She gives him a paper about yhe the make up's thing. 

I like him when saying tabak tabak like that. His voice is eargasm. Court Lady Oh knows about him and Hae Soo. Gosh, it's better not to spill everything about them.

Woohee encounters with playing with the sword and Baek Ah is playing one of instruments with the kids. 

• Like 18

Guys pls PM link to ENGLISH SUBTITLES for SBS version episode 8 I cant find one thank you soooo much  in advance :)

Been too busy tody I was not able to catch up with all your analysis and comments! This forum is really on fire!!!! 

Edited by megamineko18
Added words for clarity
  • Like 6

Wook meet with HS. HS give him something. Wook open it I think its a robe....Wook thanked her. He said he also has something for her. HS is sighing seeing Wook give her a book hahaahha but turn out its not a book to read. It's a sketch book with Wook drawing on it.

Wook asking her about the previous scene, where So asking the king. HS said please wait for me. Oh the drawing is the scene where HS follow Wook steps on the snow. HS said please wait. Wook hug her. saying I love you. HS hug him back. HS lost in his embrace....

HS and lady SG making something. Lady SG feel her stomach pain again but hide it from HS. She is then warn HS about So, be careful at 4th prince Wang So, she said.

HS and So scene. HS put the make up again on So scar. HS give him something. I cant catch what is it. So is teasing her instead. Right on time lady SG come in, and HS leave them. Poor So he is clueless about what happen to HS. 

Seohyun scene (I forget her character name) practising with her sword in the forest. She stop when she heard music playing. She come approach them and see the children crowding BA who is playing music for them. BA recognize her from before. Both bickering. 

• Like 18

Woohee and Baek Ah seems have a good chemistry and starts bickering each other. When Baek Ah starts to have a good convo with her, she disappeared and left her hair pin.

OMOOO EUN FINALLY GOT MARRIED XD 

Seonduk dragged Hae Soo to meet Eun for her sake wether she feels hurt about it.

Eun locked himself and he doesnt wanna go out. 

Seundok brings Hae Soo to comfort Eun. Eun finally opens the door hahahaha

• Like 22

enters wook seeing hs in the garden. she happily waved to him

hs pass him a bag of stuff:  in return for the bracelet. to celebrate my departure from the palace.

wook opens the package and it was a pillow

hs: sister said you worry too much, I hope you sleep well.

wook: thank you.

then he passed her a book

hs: oh a book...sigh... i will work hard.

then wook opens the book and its a motion picture book.

she smiled sweetly. " did you draw this yourself?"

wook: because of eun's wedding, this year, the king will not release any maids.

hs: there will be another opportunity. I am oh sang gongs special assistant and i got a promotion!

wook: i dont know.

hs: if prince can wait, i can wait too. 

then she commented on the book, it was their snow scene walk. she teared and think to herself: I dont want you to worry, so I am telling you to wait, but i think our path wont cross again.

wook: lets walk that path again.

hs: i will wait for that.

then they hugged.

• Like 24

THE 2 NOBLES SHE MET BEFORE ARE WAITING FOR HER...MY LINK STOPPED ...GENERAL DAUGHTER AND HS...SHE SAID SHE IS OK WITH SOMETHING...I THINK IS WEDDING DAY...EUN LOOKS SO UNHAPPY ...HS AND EUN...YOU ALREADY KNEW HE ASKED...SHE REJECTS EUN ...I COULD HEAR I DON'T WANT THAT

• Like 13

I just burst out laughing at the exchange between Baek-ah and Woo Hee. When he introduced his name Baek-ah, she retorted with "if you are Baek-ah (伯牙), I must Jong Ja Ki 종자기 (鍾子期)..." and Baek-ah was sulking because that really is his name.

Baek-ah and Jong Ja Ki are well known Chinese characters, good friends because of their shared love for music.

• Like 18

I think Soo just rejected Eun's feelings for her. Eun is drinking his sorrows away because he doesn't want to get married to Soon Duk. Poor baby. But I think Soo is talking sense into him. She's always giving advice. :) 

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-20%20at%2011.40.

• Like 16