[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

The king walking with general park and JM, then he stop and look at his sons who are gathering together. Then So join the princes, the king then talk about him to general park and JM. 

Ahahahaha looks like JM accusing general Park wants Wook to be with his daughter, but general Park then told them its not Wook its Eun...hahahahah both King and JM shocked to hear that.

The king join the princes, HS also there serving tea for the princes. So see his opportunity. He ask Hae Soo to be with him. Wook, Eun and BA raise their head. The king grant his wish!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAH The king announce that general park daughter, Park seon deok will be marrying Eun. Eun is shocked to hear that. Eun oppose the idea, He said he won't do it, he even kneel before the king to cancel it. Everyone tensed to see Eun reaction. The king is mad at Eun. Mo step in to cam his dad, and ask Eun to apologize. Eun look at HS and get up, he willing to do the king order. 

Won walk with Eun, Won trying to convice Eun. Won see Seon Deok is fighting with Jung, and Won trying to block his view. Bue Eun tossed him aside and witness SD throw Jung into the ground...LOL

• Like 17

King and the princes gathering and two things happen.

So requests for Soo to be his maid and king accedes, promoting her to senior rank in the process.

King announces Eun's marriage but he says he would rather die than agree but when the king asks if he meant it, Mu speaks up to say Eun was just too happy and thus was talking nonsense. Eun reluctantly "thanked" the king for his grace

• Like 16

Soo and Wook scene..hehe. cute waves and she gives him a present??? Oooh. Clothes...did she make it herself?

Aw he makes her a comic? Okay stop it you two, why are you so cute??? I cannot invest my heart in you, that's a faster track to heart break!!

• Like 15

Gosh love bird scene again between Wookie and Hae Soo. She gave her a package to Wookie ( Gosh, i start to pull my hair because of them. I am devastated, frustrated and disappointed) 

The package was from Late Lady Hae and Wookie gave her the book. The book is a drawing picture about him and her on the snow last time. 

• Like 16

she was frustrated practicising her sword dance until she hears a melodious music and then she does well.

(seriously, do we have time for this?)

she walks to the source of the music and sees 13th blowing a music instrument to kids.

13th gave out candy to the kids and ask them to go home.

13th: we met before right? hey pay for the drawings. or dance for me instead.

SH: the beggar painter? 

13th: show me what you can do.

I do not dance for a stranger.

13th: lets introduce ourselves then. I am baek ah

but she disappears after being called away. (badly written script to me)

13th picks up something she drops.

• Like 19

Wook and Soo exchange gifts. He gives her a flip book and it shows the events of when she was following him in the snow. It's the cutest thing ever cause she though it was another book for her to read. He says he loves her and they hug. I AM DEAD. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-20%20at%2011.28.

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-20%20at%2011.32.

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-20%20at%2011.32.

• Like 24