[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Jimong, King and General are giving the rating for all the princes and tell the King to make a wedding one of the prince.

The King comes to have a visit in the princes' palace and the King asks Wang So what does he want ? He tells the king to have Hae Soo from the Damiwon. Looks like she's gonna be his maid ( i am disappointed for Wang So not marrying her ) 

Eun was chosen to get married by The King and he rejected his offer without hesitation 

• Like 21

King + ji mong + gen park talking while watching the princes..

oo..oohh..gen park says something about eun that make  the other 2 look at eun in surprise.

The king walk over to them and ask So what he wants as in the preview. He asks for Su and she is shocked..all of them actually ...

• Like 16

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

cut to king: someone ask me to find soon deok a good husband.

talking to general.

the best suitor is the 14th, said JM.

general say no good.

JM: how about 13th? he is talented.

general: soon deok will be stoned.

king: how about 4th prince? he trained under you.

general: they have never met.

JM: 8th prince? but they are both so different

general: do you know how to count? you missed out one number. and hinted at the 10th

king: you serious?

Lamo I laughed hard at this...

• Like 14

CP seems to intervene...what did he say??? 10th seems to have accepted his fate..and awwwwwww his bag of marbles falls and okay, that's sad. 

Oh finally, a scene with 9th Prince!! 14th and his future sister in law are wrestling hehehe...she wins! and Eun doesn't look upset about it

• Like 14

So just asked for Soo OMGGGGGG.

And if my limited Korean is correct the King said yes.

Wook does not look pleased.

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-20%20at%2011.24.

Poor Eun doesnt want to get married. Did he say he'd rather die?!?!?! (LOL sorry my Korean is like not even infant level)

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-20%20at%2011.26.

• Like 20