[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

-Ji Mong and Hae soo meet after Hae Soo runs to the tower room

-No idea what Ji Mong is saying...Soo is still babbling..Does astronomer know who GwangJong is???!

yes..i think he knows...and it makes Su even more mortified for her being a catalyst of it..

• Like 11

4TH PRINCE AND HIS SPOILED SISTER...HE MENTIONED HS ...SHE WARNED HIM...BOTH LOOK SO SCARY TO ME...OTP MOMENT IN THE RAIN ...SHE WATCHES HIM WITH FEAR...HE LOOKS SO HAPPY...TOLD HIM HE WAS FINALLY ABLE TO CALL THE KING FATHER ...SMILLES...HE IS THANKSFULL TO HER

• Like 17

HS guessing there's must be something with JM, he seem remember a lot. HS ask JM what should I do, JM reply don't do anything. But HS insisting. 

(ugh I really need sub)...JM conversation and HS is very important.

Wook standing alone looking at the rain. YH coming. (preview scene) Wook catch the rain with his hand. Both converse. Wook brought up about HS and So. YH looks surprised on what Wook just said. Wook is having something in mind. He said he is curious.

HS walking alone, So catch her and hug her. He is smiling. HS startled and pushed him away. 

"It's me" So said.

HS making excuse that he surprised her, So in good mood. So telling her that he call king father. He is very happy today. HS stare at him. So is smiling the whole time he is telling her his story. He said he will ask Hae Soo to be with him. 

So say "It's good" and he keep smiling.

HS say to her self, "I can do it"

• Like 19