[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Yes the same robe. Soo is there in the preview. She saw him collapse and been held by guard when she want to help her.

Later part of the preview she has no make up and her lip was clip. She was been punished? 5.18 onwards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuOCFTRsg7o

If he was being poisoned by his mother or maybe one of the maid put the poison on his tea, i bet she would get framed because she was the person that found Wang Soo bleeding and dying. 

And the kiss scene where he pecks her lips which she wore a light makeup and kinda pale, i guess they forgive her because the fourth prince said she's innocent 

• Like 7

Loving all of the theories, and I'm also loving that everyone is on edge about what will happen tonight. XD I do hope that the relationship of So & Soo is handled right because there is SO much potential for a kind of complexity that isn't seen in many k-dramas. In defense of Soo and her becoming scared of So, while I do feel like some of it is played up for dramatic effect/tension, there is also a lot that Soo has to consider. The lives of her friends are at stake, and yes, while So has shown a more tender/compassionate side, we also need to remember that he has only really shown that to her for the most part. A person should be looked at as a while, rather than just according to one side/part of him or her. So's relationships with majority of his brothers are far more strained, and although he has shown kindness to Soo, we also can't forget this is the same person who's had his own moments of darkness - brutally killing his horse, threatening her, killing men unflinchingly, and so on. He has his own fair share of flaws, especially for someone who's looking at him with a modern mindset. 

In a way, Soo's standing on the edge of a knife. She doesn't know which actions of hers could potentially push So onto a dark path or to what extent she can even change history. If she continues to entertain So's interest in her, that immediately risks putting him in conflict with Wook. Unfortunately for her though, she doesn't seem to realize that it's too late to keep them from clashing over her at this point.

I have to say I'm very interested in how her fairytale with Wook is going to come to its unfortunate end. Right now, I'm guessing that Wook might use her in some way in order to antagonize So, and this may lead to her realizing Wook's own darkness and make her regret being so afraid of So when there are other dangerous factors and players that reside in the palace. 

• Like 14

I'm totally lost between what's K and international version of this drama.  The one i saw or rather the only one i can get accessed to had ,  the same makeup scene repeated after 5 mins later...exactly the same scene . There's no about to kiss scene bet HS and WS though... it's getting so confusing.  Can someone PM me where to watch the K version (w eng subs) ? Many thanks!

I trawled through the C-version of scarlet heart (ok, but draggy).... and i'm kinda of glad they changed things here and there slightly for this K -version. But can someone enlighten me?  C-version is on China's history and K-version is on Koryeo (i.e. Korea)'s history right?  Or is this K-version , also on China history?  Glimpsing very quickly through the posts, i gather it's Korea's own history... But it means the writers managed to find a similar Koryeo king with 10+ sons and whose life stories happen to mirror closely with their China counterpart?  But the 2 versions are not talking exactly about the same royal family and same king right? 

Am i right? 

P/s: i started out liking Moonlight drama , but now i prefer Moon Lovers and shipping WS&HS combo.  Hope they(moon lovers team)  put in more effort at their edits and don't cause any more confusion . 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Dominique Lola said:

Question: Where are people getting the whole thing about So drinking poison on behalf of Soo from? I see the whole spitting out blood thing and Soo running toward him but where does the context come in from?

You can see the whole thing in the long trailer. The long trailer already told us the half of the story.

i assume the long trailer provide ten episode in summary

and i guess i am the only who got affected being confused of the sbs version and international version :( 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, vieedha said:

The soft sub not up yet, soft subs are ripped sub from DF, viki and viu. For SHR only DF who subbed,  I ripped the DF sub and tried it with raw video but its out of sync from the start, so we need to wait someone who will resync manually the DF sub and adding the translation of edited scene to the sub. its not easy job so we should wait patiently. If they done, it will available on subscene(dot)com for sure, last time the subs of ep 7 up at least 3 pm KST. 

For me I never watch drama online, I always  download raw videos and watched them with soft subs. So I can rewatch them anytime especially SHR and Wang so scenes, I can watch his beautiful face all the day :wub: 

in SHR case, because of two vers, the soft subs available longer than usual kdrama. So watched the SHR raw video first  eventhough there are other subbed dramas already. my addiction to this drama is on another level haha

I noticed most of edited vers are Wang So scenes,  why they deleted them before though!!! 

You are right, they added WS scenes back in for the SBS version to improve viewership. Maybe the editors of the international version were fans of KHN because I feel there are too many love scenes of WW/HS couple. In ep. 8 did we really need another alone moment in the cave with WW/HS? It was already established that they are in so-called "love" and yet the important turning point scene after the makeup of our SoSoo couple were cut.  The only possible relevant information from the cave scene was that WW will ask the King to release her but the scene was too long and should have been edited shorter to allow for the SoSoo makeup scene. I think the editing of the international version was biased towards certain actors and music that they wanted showcased, at the expense of the story. I watch the show because of LJG, so I will stick with the inconvenience of watching 2 versions and thank goodness for this forum which makes the show so much more fun and exciting, thanks to all the contributors. I usually read the live recap here while show is on, but I found that knowing what is going to happen before I watch the subbed version takes away the impact and surprise for me, so I will have to come back here much later after the next episode. Looking forward to it.:D

• Like 7

1 hour ago, berny said:

Gosh it would take for the guy to vomit blood...for her to come to her senses ! :blink:

Yes, I suspect evil queen will poison her own son that's why we see pix of So vomiting blood.

And then Haesoo will realise she loves him despite her fears.

This is my guess of course. :D

• Like 16

Hey everyone, how is your day going?

Mine not so good, I am still at work but have been in a foul mood all day, even more so after seeing the clip of HS being scared out of her mind because of who and what she thinks WS is and is capable of doing and seeing her warn WW  that way and say those things really crushed all that has been built during these 8 episodes of the friendship between the OTP. They can try and turn this around somehow but it won't be believable at least not to me because how can a girl like HS from being all good intentions and acceptance and non judgmental one minute and the next after some sort of "revelation" she thinks WS is a monster, I know he's not the kindest of souls, he has been dealt a brutal life, anyone in his place would be the same but he still is better than most and she knows that. I know it's all done for dramatic purpose and for angst but to have all this built up trust and friendship crush in a minute really hurts me and angers me. I've said it many times, how and why she will have a change of heart is very important, I don't know after this point if it will believable but I still will hold on to some hope.

It's a shame really, we've heard all this talk about a love that will supposedly burn between them and I was looking forward to it because even though they were trying our patience with the whole WW-HS story line but we still had a friendship between them and trust and it was looking promising that when they do get together it will "burn" but after seeing HS be like that even without WS do anything wrong, without actually seeing him kill his brothers it's a bit too much for me to believe her love for him afterwards, she truly needs to redeem herself in my eyes.

Sorry guys, I don't mean to be negative but this is how I feel right now and I just wanted to be honest.

Let's see how it will work out but they have lost so many time already and how will they turn this around I am truly curious to see.

• Like 18

Hi Everyone!

WOW! Looking at 4th as Gwangjong was a great surprise at the end of the ep.. Killed my mood at once, but I felt so good. LOL. What an actor!

wow_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Well, the show must go on and all the happening just about to start. I am so excited!

It won't be easy for Soo. She is a modern woman so of course touching him was not a big deal to her(she was also touching the CP so carelessly), she just wanted to help him as a friend, but to So it was so obvious that she cares for him no matter what so there is no turning back to him. He wants her to himself.  I wonder what will be her turning point, because here I can already see that she is no longer longing for 8th, she looks so innocent here

Spoiler

tumblr_od3267FneG1qi2eq9o2_400__1__www.k

I have to tell you that I can't see her as a woman in love in these scenes

Spoiler

She looks sad and forced. He is in love for sure. 

2115291423_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

This look reminds me of Ruoxi, when she's left the Palace. She loves him as 4th, but hates him as the Emperor, so she has to leave. 

end_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I can only see her in love with 4th in this pic. I hope that it will be a scene in the drama. 

Spoiler

20160829203310_iQdm8.thumb.700_0_www.kep

Hi @liddi ! Thanks for your post, but I have to admit that I'm a bit confused now. I always watch it via SBS Live on the net, because altough it's streaming there is no lagging and if I have time I left it on to watch some korean style television. When it airs it's still afternoon over here. :)

Anyway, so I guess I watch the SBS version, but all the scene you've mentioned was there when it's aired except that in the international version, there was an extra show of 4th as Gwangjong at the end. See, the additional scenes in the international version were there in the SBS version too. 

I wanted to see it with subs so that's why I had to watch the other version(international) and that's how I've noticed it. I also noticed that there was a missing scene in this version which was my second favourite from this ep. When Soo and So were in the boat the SBS (original?) version was much better edited, it's got slow motion as well and before Soo's sit up, we could see So still staring at her abandon place, still mesmerized by her closeness and overcome with emotions.Aww...it was so nicely edited :wub:, I loved that scene, except that we could see Soo's trousers under her skirt at the beginning. :w00t:  

Spoiler

fall_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpgstare1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpginboat3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Prince 4th, the enchanted beauty.:lol::wub:  

stare2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

• Like 24

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

She already knows that WS killed people for a reason and not for fun. Perhaps, if she really was a true friend to him, she could calm down and consider why WS would end up killing people in the future. She is after all partly to blame for using her makeup skills to make WS rise and shine.

I think she could not accept the fact WS is King Gwongjong who killed his brothers for throne. HS always think he is a good man and lonely prince who grown up without anyone concerns. She concerns his feeling and wants to help him in any circumstances. So, when she gets  know he will be the 4th king of Goryeo, because of lacking knowledge about the history of Goryeo, she thought who killed people brutally, she feels nervous, upset and painful. Just could not bare the pain inside her,...cos she already falls in LOVE with him. She is not aware of it. 

• Like 10

@larinalove

Exactly . I feel the same....the established character of HS was ok at first....i like her being strongwilled, relentless, never losing hope.  But just that "unconfirmed" vision that she saw (when admittedly she doesnt exactly remember all her History lessons)... has branded WS as a hopeless case just like that.
I wonder if it would be better for her to be just transported back to the present time....the problem she had with her cheating boyfriend and her unpaid debts is like walk-in-the-park compared to this royal mess she's into......geezzzz ...bummer -_-

• Like 7

I just hope WW don't have anything to do with the poison thing i am so curiose what bad thing he will do hahhahaha i don't know why but i have that bad felling after WS ask king for HS ... omo is start the love war ....

Yo  will be captured i see is because he send people after crown prince .... i don't thing the evil Queen is so stupid to try to kill crown prince so soon again i mean before she help her poor puppy son or maybe this scene is after the poison scene ok i have so many scene in my mind hahahaha but i wait for the second kiss scene the one with just like tuch ....like ankids kiss but WS is so sweet there and HS is so omo omo not angry at all :)

2h for the true

• Like 7

3 hours ago, skxz said:

WOW the family having dinner together and Queen Yoo is giving So food. Call me skeptical but I ain't buying that she suddnely has a change of heart. She better not be trying to poison him. Shady lady I'm watching you.

Cr : to the owner

Aigoo, the devil queen is serving her son...I could not believe her...So, please don't get trapped because of your mum....

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, larinalove said:

Hey everyone, how is your day going?

Mine not so good, I am still at work but have been in a foul mood all day, even more so after seeing the clip of HS being scared out of her mind because of who and what she thinks WS is and is capable of doing and seeing her warn WW  that way and say those things really crushed all that has been built during these 8'th of the friendship between the OTP. They can try and turn this around somehow but it won't be believable at least not to me because how can a girl like HS from being all good intentions and acceptance and non judgmental one minute and the next after some sort of "revelation" she thinks WS is a monster, I know he's not the kindest of souls, he has been dealt a brutal life, anyone in his place would be the same but he still is better than most and she knows that. I know it's all done for dramatic purpose and for angst but to have all this built up trust and friendship crush in a minute really hurts me and angers me. I've said it many times, how and why she will have a change of heart is very important, I don't know after this point if it will believable but I still will hold on to some hope.

It's a shame really, we've heard all this talk about a love that will supposedly burn between them and I was looking forward to it because even though they were trying our patience with the whole WW-HS story line but we still had a friendship between them and trust and it was looking promising that when they do get together it will "burn" but after seeing HS be like that even without WS do anything wrong, without actually seeing him kill his brothers or do anything wrong it's a bit too much for me to believe her love for him afterwards, she truly needs to redeem herself in my eyes.

Sorry guys, I don't mean to be negative but this is how I feel right now and I just wanted to be honest.

Let's see how it will work out but they have lost so many time already and how will they turn this around I am truly curious to see.

Totally agree with you! The motivation for the realization on the part of HS regarding her love for So has to be credible for her to redeem herself to me. Of course, we could still be mistaken as we don't know what happened in the scene that led to her "frightened" state, but the mere fact that she mentioned So being king to Wook only means that it relates to So.

May the writer prove me wrong.

• Like 9

Just wanna share my two cents on terrified haesoo debacle, I share the same view that it's still understandable for her to feel shaken by the revelation, knowing how limited and distorted historical knowledge she possess.

It's not about his well known ruthlessness and bloodbath way in securing stability of his power, as I believe she already come to terms with goryeo kill or be killed situation, but more about the fact that he eventually will kill one of his brothers that she also cherish. She innocently believes an ideal concept about loving family, and feel shocked, not sure what to do and clearly had no idea what possibly goes wrong especially knowing that they all capable to get along well with each other right now. 

However I assume the main reason for her to avoid him is not because she feel terrified or hates him for it, but more about the fact that she afraid her impulsive behaviour will be the cause of tragedy to happen. She realised the weight of her action, that it was her involvement that increase his chance to be a king, and as she fully aware that she's from the future and not belong in there, she doesn't want to recklessly meddling with history anymore. Little did she knows that her being there is her destiny and every action that she made while being in goryeo already shape the history. Like it or not she is the trigger. 

Having said that, looking from wang so's point of view, her sudden coldness and blatant rejection feels unwarranted and hurtful especially knowing how difficult it is for him to open up, put his trust, and finally learn his capability to love someone. 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, ossy91 said:

If i see this drama as a new drama with some creative fiction story and some diff thing from history.

I can understand why haesoo so scared about wang so after she realized wang so is gwangjong. 

Because Haesoo know that Wang so did not have a good relationship with his brothers . And she know that he ever killing ppl even though she think that because he had to do it to safe his own life. She did not know the real reason is.

And because in history that she know gwangjong is a cruel king who can killing ppl easily . Its a normal react that haesoo will think that he can do that even to his brother. Because she know wang so had a bad relationship with his brothers. 

Yap wang so want to revenged to his mom. To become important person even a king of goryeo in palace . 

We can wait...

Until she realized that, she can change him more humanity than before. That her who can make him a better person and a great king. 

diff from a history about gwangjong that she knows. The history that we know now.. 

Ahhhhh if you put it that way it is more understandable to why she was so afraid. No human is perfect and i think it was because I saw our Hae Soo as this perfect heroine, i was disappointed. Hae Soo is in fact a person who has her own feelings and thoughts. Until she realizes and knows to put aside her fear into love, it'll be worth the watch lol

Thank you chinggu! I am satisfied with your reply! :)

• Like 8