[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

HS is with lady Oh prepping king for the drought event.

Empress I hate ur face n your guts appear.

Skip skip

Good empress JS having a tea session with all the Prince. HS is there serving. She served evyone their fav drinks. Diff one for each Prince. WS rejected his. For sure out of spite although he said it's the drought. 

HS asks BA again did he tell her correctly his fav tea n food.

HS gathered WS mist be still angry at her even though he's made up with the rest

• Like 20

Oh noooo..the palace maids see Baek and Soo looking very chummy and are not amused...and worse, Lady Oh sees them too...watch all the palace ladies give Soo the stank face and trip her too. Yeowch mean girls (ladies) Goryeo style, andddd Hae Soo is punished again...Lady Oh seems to be reprimanding her..

• Like 17

wow king,concubine OH and QUEEN YOO...in the same room ...wow there is hate in her eyes looking at lady OH...I bet she knows about king feelings ...HS and Baek ah scene love their relation so much ...Baek wants to talk...2 maids saw them ...freezing all the time ...hate sbs ...used to work fine for me

• Like 12

HS talking with BA. When the group of maid passed them by HS try to leave but BA stop her and whispering soething. Lady SG see the scene....The maid looks they do not like it....1 maid stumble HS foot and she fall the other throw dirty clothes on her.

Lady SG come and stop them. Now HS is being punished again by her.

LG SG give HS lecture about her being too close with the princes.

• Like 16

BA is naughty and purposely looked like she n him have an intimate conversation although HS tried to run off. He said it's paymext for failing to appease WS.

The other maids are jealous. They trip por HS when she walked by. lady oh oso punished her by making her kneel with books on her head. Lol that's how my mum discipline us rascals when we were young too lol

Next is Eul scene and general's daughter.she's tailing him. He calls her Bearskin girl

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Am back.

8th says if it rains he will ask for the king to release HS back to his house. 

WHAT ??????? What the hell he wants this time 

Seems like King has a feeling over our Court Lady Oh and i am sure the Queen is jealous. 

Lady Oh reminds Hae Soo about the princes because she's afraid she will get hate same case like her

• Like 8

Enters 4th , cp, jimong and HS getting ready to go out for the ceremony.

HS was stop on the way out and dragged away by other maids.

evil queen look at her: where were you going?

hs: am running an errand.

Yo: why did you need to carry a basket of things.

maid: these are rare herbs not allowed out.

yo grilled her. HS try to explain.

evil queen: is the cp unwell?

then he drags HS hair: how dare you test me.

4th saw that.

enters oh sang gong: I sent her to the pavillion

• Like 22

Hae Soo sees the Lady eating soup and...seems to be asking after her health...and lol..she gets yelle at again for not straightening out her arms..

General's daughter cutely stalking the 10th Prince..if that's possible..not sure what Eun is complaining about now. And...it looks like she asked him to go hunting??! She stares at him and he's oblivious... and impatient...but they are successful..okay I am worried about the fate of this bird...OMG...she killed it...and Eun's face is my face. We probably made the same horrified sound.

• Like 17

HS notice on lady SG meal. she said something about her food, but lady SG scold her when HS loosen her arms LOL.

SD following moody Eun. SD is really like him, she even having difficulties talking with him...funny.

Both now in the field setting a trap for a chick... (preview scene). Eun is no patience  when he is about to leave a chick get into the trap and they catch it. Eun is happy bragging that he catch it. SD twisted the chick head and the chick dead hahahahaha...Eun angry and leave her.

General Park see the scene and sighing hopeless with his daughter act. Now they're enjoying roast chick. General Park sking about her heart. He is scolding her but then he said oay just do whatever you want with your heart. LOL

• Like 12

Evil queen: how can you do that when she is not here for Long.

oh sang gong: I am in charge of Damiwon and only answer to the king.

evil queen left in anger.

hs walk back with sang gong.

hs say thank you but sang gong slaps her: I told you to stay away from him but you can't stay Low.

hs cries: what did I do wrong? Why can't I help the cp? I know how to treat him. Why are you treating me like that.

oh sang gong: u don't know anything.

hs: yes I don't know anything, so teach me. Everyone is out to get me.

oh: u trusted people. A girl like that shouldn't be here. U will end up dead.

oh fainted from pain all of a sudden

• Like 21

General Dad has seen his daughter's failure and seems to be consoling her...they have a cute scene together...HI WOOK! There's a building that's closed off..is that the bath house?? Hae Soo is in her room, tired again...she sees a note..Oh can you read now?? Ok it looks like she can but with lots of difficulty...

• Like 13