[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, aypopa said:

I feel like i have a date hahahahah i can't think and i am still in work hahahah 13 MIn i can't belive is time its been a very long week 

OMG SAAAAME HAHAHAHA

are you guys ready?????

[JUNKI VOICE ] MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!! :D

can't wait to see you my babies, so and soo :wub:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, jerboa83 said:

How long do the streaming sites usually take to upload the RAW episodes after the live streaming ends?

If you check joovideo, it will be out around ten until fifteen minutes after the drama ends. 

@junee22 yeah i am gonna take care of him with full of gentle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

wow earthquake again in South Korea ? 

• Like 6

It's starting in 4mins on my channel. Which would be the international version though.

Fingers crossed lots of HS-WS scene pls. I get tired of reading LJG like a cameo character. Even if it feels that way he's sure aceing evy appearance he made so far.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, sharreb said:

It's starting in 4mins on my channel. Which would be the international version though.

Fingers crossed lots of HS-WS scene pls. I get tired of reading LJG like a cameo character. Even if it feels that way he's sure aceing evy appearance he made so far.

I guess the netizen already gave a complain about his appearance like a cameo LMAO

stay safe korean since i know that feel when earthquake comes and hit the whole country since i was also a survivor from japan earthquake in 2011

• Like 12

The earthquake news is only  less than 2hrs old. You sure it won't affect the broadcast? By the way it sounds rather big.

I am watching Moon Lovers until Wook turns dark. Then I am high tailing out of here until it's safe to watch.

@Lyracoo- thanks for answering. You must really be watching if I get 2 replies from you in a week. I feel such sympathy for LJK re the vertigo/dizziness. I am normally not a LJK fan so don't follow his movements much. It didn't hit me till last week I have him on my car CD. I have one of those learn Korean books and LJK's voice is recording in it. I laughed at myself because it didn't tweak my brain or consciousness when the guy says his name is Lee Jun Ki. I listen to it a few times a week because I need to speak Korean fluently. But don't. 

• Like 13