[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Just now, Caelia Celia said:

@dhia205 @ruzikie 

volcano would be better, don't u think so ? 

Volcano? Lmao what we have done ? 

Since in the long trailer, Wang Wook has been seen wear the black hanbok and i guess the black side of him would appear. 

We shall redeem him into throw him into the pool so his black side will be gone because the black only suits to our big bad wolf aka our Beast, Wang So xD 

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST COUPLE FIGHTING!!!

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, destinywitch said:

:heart::heart:

PS. LJK and PBG are having a face-off right now......let's vote for our 4th prince http://www.hallyuvote.com/

Sorry to cut your post chingu..already voted..haha :D Of course Our Asia's 4th prince lol..kkkk..sorry I'll put this at spoiler tag..coz its off topic..anyone know and want to answer maybe?but ignore it if you don't like it..h3he

Spoiler

I accidentally (yes,accidentally coz I don't watch the drama yet) that LJG and PBG are played together.. I mean co-starred at Scholar Who Walk The Night..is it true?PBG is the prince,and LJG is the scholar vampire

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Sorry to cut your post chingu..already voted..haha :D Of course Our Asia's 4th prince lol..kkkk..sorry I'll put this at spoiler tag..coz its off topic..anyone know and want to answer maybe?but ignore it if you don't like it..h3he

Reveal hidden contents

I accidentally (yes,accidentally coz I don't watch the drama yet) that LJG and PBG are played together.. I mean co-starred at Scholar Who Walk The Night..is it true?PBG is the prince,and LJG is the scholar vampire

Done voting for both prince. Gosh, this season is full with prince and knight from weekdays until weekend lmao

Nope, PBG never played together with LJG :D 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Better giving him a CPR so he could be mine lmao :P 

so.. all this thing just for a lips?? ok than i help you. who know he not wake up, i can have my turn than Lol

4 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Better giving him a CPR so he could be mine lmao :P 

so.. all this thing just for a lips?? ok than i help you. who know he not wake up, i can have my turn than Lol

• Like 3

Ten Minutes to go - and my favourite Stream broke down... okay... keep calm Mau.. better now than later... next one.... So happy that I have a Collection I can check - remebering the early Days when I had just one Page - I would be a mess now. :D

Nervous Breakdown! :D

Gladly - We are prepared... and I´m waiting now... Tissus ? Ready? My Son? Is allowed to watch TV.

Stream ? Next in line working... Fighting!!!!!

5 Minutes to wait!!!!!

• Like 6