[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Spoiler
6 hours ago, Mona Ys said:

wow I forgot the kissing scene from TBDAW! I remember it was one of my fav LJG action drama from back then, now my favorite is Two Weeks. And of course for sageuk drama is MLSHR as Wang So,.... but Iljimae is still very special in my heart (although no good kissing scenes there since it's old time sageuk). Now I'll rewatching TBDAW to survive the weekend :) 

I love Kay in TBDAW. This is the drama that makes me love Lee Junki. Two Weeks is my fav too from him. I love the storyline potrays the love of a father and daughter. Something different and refreshing from him. 

Edited by LyraYoo
OFFTOPIC
  • Like 9

i can't help but thinking that WW and HS problem will root from WS.. HS is someone that will not just stand there doing nothing when someone being treated the same way WS is.. her mind work differently opposite WS cause he the type that will take a neutral side.. WW did't like the way WS being treated but do not take approach like BaekAh did..

HS will help WS and maybe that thing will make WW mad and she just don't get it why WW will get mad at something like that.. HS shared a special bond with WS .. she saw WS at his lowest state and understand how broken he is.. WS is like someone that HS need to protect and in a way feel responsible toward him.. i think this is the route that writer will go.. whether WS knew about WW and HS relationship i don't have a clue.. 

but next week i think we will see that WS acknowledge that he love HS.. that stare when she give make over to him is everything.. WS look at her with so much love and its just going to get deep and raw from here... :wub:

• Like 18

4 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:

Just while we are on the LJK-IU chemistry bandwagon, IU was asked who looked after her the most and this was her reply. It starts from 1.15: 

R: Who looked after you the most on set? 

IU: Ha, ha, ha.....oh, oh. Lee Jun Ki is the oldest of the princes and has the most scenes with me. He looks after everyone on set, not just me.

Then she turned around and looked at KHN and Baek Hyun and they both had this expression: Really, everyone got look after like he did to you??? And LJK became uncharacteristically quiet and started fumbling with his clothing :) 

IU: many times we had to shoot through the night. JK oppa has many scenes he had to shoot and so he must be tired, But he promotes the comaraderie at work. When we have scenes together, he stayed back to help me rehearse even after he has finished his part.  And he observed me on camera to give me feedback. He really helped me, for that I am very grateful.  ( at this point KHN leaned over to look at LJK and gave him the thumbs up and his face expression was like ' alright matey, you are good. Why didn't I think of doing that?' LJK started nodding his head furiously) 

Poor KHN's expression at the end :cold_sweat:

Awww Kang Haneul looked so jealous, ahahahaa....also, I noticed when IU said,"Liu Shi Shi was very beautiful." around 0:43, Kang Haneul looked at her like,"Well, don't you know you're also beautiful?" ahahaaa... Aaaaah why, why are they so cute?? I don't know who I should ship now!!

• Like 23

41 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's I found a video on you tube with some kisses ... credit to owner 

Tell me what you think??

@UnniSarah Hmmm. I will NEVER complain about getting the opportunity to watch a Joongi kiss scene. BUT, I think STWTN kisses were set up much better. Miahne. :sweatingbullets:

That said, how about if it was set up like the following? This is not from our drama, of course, so I'm just including the link (this is a really recently aired kiss scene). The actress isn't quite doing a statue kiss, but the male lead is more than making up for both of them. I've seen uri Joongi kiss like this before. The way this particular scene is set up, it speaks to the male lead's pent up feelings...which I think will be a similar situation that our Wangso will face.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgn5zLMhEZs

EDIT: Yes. I know this is all wishful thinking and we will get what we get. But it would be okay for us to share our wish lists and expectations, right?  No??? We're still talking about the drama. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

tWA5kkT.jpgampFCXn.jpg
Sharp Eyebrows < - > Soft Eyebrows

X_X I can't quote pictures so I'm just gonna re-post this to make a point: Did anyone else notice the way WW's eyebrows are drawn in this particular (first) shot? They are a lot more sharper and intense looking (also noticeably darker) than how his eyebrows have been up until now, which has a soft and gentle appearance.

• Like 24

@LyraYoo yeayyy!!! adding some tone up to the drama..hopefully more ppl joining in this thread for celebrating MLSHR (I'm anticipating chingus from Japan.. :lol: )

Okay..so I watched ep 7 ..rewatch again..hahaha..I'm going to speak my mind of WW. At first, I didn't pay a bigger attention to him. Yes,KHN nailed the character very well..but then again..LJG/Wang So is my ultimate bias..so..yes,I didn't pay much attention to WW..lol. So,skip to ep6 when I started to notice him..the pain,the cried of WWs heart for his wife..and remember,HS said it's been a while since Lady Hae died, so when WW started to show his intimate with Soo,they're already past the mourn state. I think there's a note in the drama that said it was on 24th reign of Taejo when GHJ arrived at Goryeo,so did WS. And then, it was stated that it is on 25th reign of Taejo when WS started to live in the palace..so we could see the time span right?

Back to the ep 7..I, once again notice WWs feelings for Soo..and boy, he really could make my heart beats so fast. His smile, his gaze, and the way his chin shaped when he laughed. If only LJG is not my bias and KHN is older than me maybe I could be one of his fans too..hahahaha (okay..I'm older than KHN..yes I admit that,and I'm not the type who could fall for the younger guys lol). 

Oh..and I haven't mention that my english language improves a lot since I joined this thread..Ha! thank you dear friends for guiding me..I'm going to spread MLSHR virus again,so we could add more ppl to come and talk about our fav drama..you wouldn't mind adding more spaces in here, right chingudeul? hehehe...Manse!!  \^o^/ (why do I keep playing MLSHR osts???hhhh..this drama..)

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

One question guys, who's Gwang Jo ? Hae Soo mentioned it on her dream when she saw the future of King Taejo. Is it Wang So ? 

Wangso and  Gwangjong are the same person -- 4th prince and 4th ruler of Goryeo. B)

EDIT:

Sharing a tweet from our chingu @peny

• Like 24