[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I never knew about the Chinese version but now i feel awful knowing WW is the bad guy AND he's not gonna be with HS :'(

I love LJK actually he's one of the reasons i started this drama but I can't believe WW's the bad guy I'm not ready this is too much guys!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, luci13 said:

Talking about kisses, I've been a long time fan of LJK as I must admit he's not a good kisser :P So maybe I'll keep my expectation very low on this drama as well HAHAHAHAHA 

Hahahaha lol. Wasn't expecting this comment. If they don't make the "statue kiss", i will be ok. 

• Like 17

22 hours ago, Mona Ys said:

I love this MV, it covers all lovey dovey scenes of SoSoo couple from ep 7, with beautiful OST. I'm still waiting for Lee Hi song to be released, it's so beautiful. 

did you guys notice in this MV, WS and HS both are looking at the moon :) that's why it is called Moon Lovers hehehe....

Just now, Gabi Bros said:

Hahahaha lol. Wasn't expecting this comment. If they don't mande the "statue kiss", i will be ok. 

he is a very good kisser now since his chinese movie and SWWTN, he is so good at kissing now. In SWWTN LJG and LYB had a kissing scene in almost every episode hahaha..... he was hot as vampire and super hot now as WS :) 

• Like 18

9 hours ago, ruizaio said:

[...]

Of course, I have no idea how it will be played out in our drama. I have read a summary of the early synopsis, which was... fast paced and quite interesting, but I hope they changed much from it because it's too sad. We're on ep 8 now and we still haven't gotten to the end of ep 4 of the early script. Which isn't exactly the kind of change I was hoping for, but oh well...

@ruizaio More than a few times, you've mentioned reading an early synopsis of the drama.

I, and I'm sure many other soompi-ers, am very interested in some of the details. I understand that the story might have changed by the time they actually started filming, but I'd still very much like to know how the plot was supposed to develop (and end) in the original synopsis. Even more if the story is sad, I need spoilers so that I can mentally prepare myself, just in case.

Maybe you can give us a summary of what you've read before?

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, luci13 said:

Talking about kisses, I've been a long time fan of LJK as I must admit he's not a good kisser :P So maybe I'll keep my expectation very low on this drama as well HAHAHAHAHA 

hahah.... I know right. Lee Jun Ki admit that himself on Healing Camp interview, that he is not a good kisser.

Oppa, i can volunter my lips. Lets practice. Practice makes perfect, right? *WINK 

LOLOL

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, cswanxx said:

I never knew about the Chinese version but now i feel awful knowing WW is the bad guy AND he's not gonna be with HS :'(

I love LJK actually he's one of the reasons i started this drama but I can't believe WW's the bad guy I'm not ready this is too much guys!

Well, I wont call Wook as the bad guy here in the drama set up as characters here have their own motivation and goals therefore it will be hard to separate them as good or bad guys :) 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

i don't agree with the article...i love otp...They have good chemistry

Both of them look great together. I think IU is the most suitable person in taking this roles. She has a clean and honest appearance and a classic beauty like RX of c-version. 

• Like 23

37 minutes ago, cswanxx said:

The big bad wolf isn't Wang Wook is Wang So! :D.

• Like 14

3 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

I don't think Hae-Su is the kind to jump from one man's shoulder to another man's arms so easily and I mean literally, will she not have that date with Wook this episode where its all candles and sweetness all around for them. I think she was having a hard time thanks to Concubine and Queen "Why is her name too long". And god forbid, if they figure out she applied makeup on So's face to make the marks go away, they won't go easy on her. My guess, she collapsed and most likely passed out. Our dear Wang So was there just to be her support in the right time. 

BTW, I had to pinch myself too.

I am also not saying that HS will come running into WSs arms...we hav seen this scene that its WS pulling her in his arms...

And what my feel is she must have hard time in palace and wook could not support her there, so she must have felt lonely. And WS just shared that make up moment so he already had some feelings for HS.

@bold...thats what my thoughts are Exactly...

• Like 16

Just now, magdale said:

Wang Wook is a man who has been restricted for a long time to act according to what he feels, either by family obligations or his position. Hae Soo is with whom he has felt more himself but still continues restricting himself to behave as he wants. It will be when the battle for the throne explode and Hae Soo is not longer with him, that he covets power and perhaps we will see the other side of the coin.

Definitely there is something organic and deep in the relationship between Hae Soo and Wang So, something that makes you want these two be together but you know they have to go through difficult things to love each other as it should be.  love onion head

Wang So and Hae Soo relationship is like watching the sun and the moon. Completely each other with their own function. without Sun, Moon could not shine like a bright biggie star in the sky. Sun might be always together  with the sky everyday but Moon and Soon is like a two side of a coin. Different side but complete each other :D

6 minutes ago, violet90 said:

okay before i start spazzing about all the pic..

the hugging in the rain i think its more on HS breaking down.. slowly she will realize that palace is a cruel place with the Queen and Lady Oh (i still think she a good person) and its slowly breaking her.. i think since the beginning HS always be herself around WS.. she always told what she REALLY feel and comfortable enough to even close to WS in term of skinship.. i think with WS she actually became herself much more when she with WW.. and now with everything is overwhelming for her she just need to be hug.. i think that's why WS face is like that.. he just knew HS needed and in a way he need that too..

but i think that scene is not love in the air kind of scene.. they both broke in that eps and i think WS and HS just need that hug to make it a little better.. whether WW see this or not i could't care less.. i also think WS don't care either.. HS is too important for him to even care about other feeling.. 

just my 2 cent about that scene cause in preview we can hear HS said 'what i did that so wrong'? .. maybe because she helped WS people trying to get her in trouble...

hello dear :D

yes i second that with you. Have a hard day with people humiliating you but Wang So is get used it but Hae Soo isnt. She was born in a modern era where the Georyo thing is still new to her. She didnt even think the Georyo era will make her exhausted physic and mental.

• Like 16

28 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

If you watched his healing camp he admitted he practiced by himself , but let's see how he will fair this time , sageuk kisses are sometimes on limited scale .  :phew:

But the chemistry rocks so no worries

He seriously need a lovelife !

Whattt ? He's not a good kisser ? WEEEEEEE ??? :D

i guess if he learn on himself means he's dating right ? Lmao. I need this man to have a good date but wait, i guess he had a rumour with his co-star in Joseon Gunman last time. Jeon Hye Bin i guess :D

but it's okay, i wanna see him kissing hae soo but please kdrama god, make a bed scene juseyo. Jaebal Jaebal TT

11 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

hahaha. I LIKE THIS IDEA THE MOST. 

wanna join our SkyTeam ? We should arrange a group for Wookie :D

Edited by ruzikie
Please do not quote instagram posts, thanks. ( thanks for remind me mod :D )
  • Like 10