[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

i hope there's no fan war in this thread guys. Please stay in peace arraso. I love both couple :*

Aaahh fan war. Remind me of the good ol' Replys days hahaha.. 

Those who say LJK and IU don't have chemistry must be out of their mind. Just imagine their kiss scne(s). Ooohhh :wub:

But ... 

You are right. This is Saeguk but I wouldn't mind a great hot kiss or two or dozens. I love bed scene too if it's ok. Is steamy bed scene off limit in Saeguk? I think I've seen bed scene in Impress Qi, if my memory is not playing tricks on me. But that bed scene was just so so.

Too bad KHN - IU don't have any, or so KHN says. I love to see it too for 'comparison' purpose hahaha.. 

• Like 24

23 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

i hope there's no fan war in this thread guys. Please stay in peace arraso. I love both couple :*

No, we're all at peace here. Wook is such a kind and gentle man. Anyone will easily fall in love with him more in real life. We're just excited because ScarCouple will finally have their turn :D

Wook is a strong second lead syndrome and even I get mushy when I see their sweet scenes but em still for SoSoo because So's first lead syndrome is so demm high xDD

No wars here. Everyone is at peace. We even ship WangYo and Yeonhwa or WangYo and Queen xD

• Like 23

1 hour ago, Diana Blanche said:

@Niki Azia They said no chemistry between the protagonists ?

In all the moments in which Hae Soo and Wang So have met, their chemistry spread sparks around them. All scenes between them were very adictive, making my heart beat faster. Usually, Wang So behave rough with Hae Soo but in this scene I could clearly see tenderness and gentleness, the soft side of him. He lifted her off the horse so easily, slowly and with care, like he took in his arms something very precious and fragile. And their faces were so close that I had the impression that he wants to kiss her. My heart melted. Maybe my imagination went too far but this scene cut my breath and I rewatched it over and over again.

The chemistry between Hae Soo and Wang Wook it's more calm and peaceful, more sweet and maybe not so bright but we all should appreciate the tranquility of those moments. In a short time the storm will arrive in their lives.

i think because episode 1-7, HS & WW got more scene than HS & WS that why they said zero chermistry between WS & HS.

zero chemistry is too much .. mybe just 40%? we can see their chemistry after HS break with WW. 

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i don't agree with the article...i love otp...They have good chemistry

i forget where i read.. but i have read some article and it said that they don't have strong chemistry and the story line are hard to understand that's why rating are so low. which actually i don't get it...

the story line is perfectly fine for my slow brain, and the chemistry just so great... i even can't wait the obsessive wang to come out, i think those people who write and agree to that article are watching different scarlet heart with me. :P

• Like 21

So looks wistful to me in that picture of him embracing with Hae soo, for some reason. Yearning for a greater amount of time with her, rather than a stolen moment of two souls seeking comfort in the rain. 

This is a testament to Lee Joon-gi's nuanced and intricate expressions, he can emote something that resonates with each person but also exudes an ambiguity to allow for individual interpretations.

That is what you call a competent actor. I'm obsessed with this drama and greatly anticipating Mondays! 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, luci13 said:

What if in that picture where So and Soo hugging, the close proximity happens because So's grabbing Soo fast thus she has her head buried in his chest? XD 

I don't want to think too far as they might get us disappointed with what wil come HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

That was my first thought too.HS isn't hugging him...its just that WS is all encompassing her tiny self and it looks as if she's burying herself in him....pictures are deceiving.I'd be mighty pissed off if we are shown HS's heart not beating when she applies make-up on WS or  either of this week's epiosdes fail to show us a flashback realization through HS's eyes of all the WS-HS moments.If we don't get it this week,then I'm afraid it'd highly handicap the efforts of selling the main OTP :wub:

• Like 20

5 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Sweety, none of your posts and I mean none have shown you trying to understand WW's position. Let's see your reasons to dislike him:

1. The poem was for HS eyes only. It was not meant to share with anyone. So the poem should not and didnot ruin her reputation.

2. After the fight, the bridge and the surrounding area was empty when he pulled her to him. And as soon as they hear people's presence she pulled away. He was emotional at that time but he would have let go himself in a second or two. For him, HS is a priority.

3. WW came in the end while BA was leaving. He was with his brother before that remember, figuring out the emoticon. And BA had a point that they both knew was right.

See? Everything can be figured out if you just think it through but I don't see that happening here. People just do not want to understand his POV. Infact they try their best to twist it into something that it is not. All I see here are a few people using the smallest excuse to distrust and dislike him. Now I am not saying he won't turn grey or bad in the future but he is not right now and it's exhausting and honestly off putting to come forth such dislike for a perfect nice character.

I super sgree with you. I like  Wang So as I am Lee Junki fan, but i see some people here really trying hard to find little things about WW and try to make him like a double agent character. 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Lady_Lara said:

It seems that viewers in Korea haven't watched the c-version of Scarlet heart because the love story is the same. I mean the heroine in c-version fell in love with the 8th prince first of all and her love with the 4th prince came later. So I can't understand this complaints about IU and Junki chemistry-we should have patient and let the plot to be unfolded.

Thanks all chingus for the comments and updates. It has been lively or else I don't know how i would pass my weds to sunday without this forum. It's disheartening to see the ratings and some negative reviews on this drama but I try not to be bothered by it and enjoying every minute of it plus the soundtrack. I do hope the drama will start to pick up its plot on the power struggle and romance by next week. I know the drama is trying its best to stay close to the history and I have been  reading about the killing and death. For once, I do hope every character in this drama would live happily ever after... emmm it is just my wishful thinking..

• Like 17

13 hours ago, mewtwo said:

I've been searching through the internet about 4th prince killing his brothers but there was no mention of that, 8th prince had 2 sons who became crown princes and he lived till 969, Wang So became king way before 969, in Moon Lovers they said he'll kill his brothers on his way to the throne and not during his ruling, he was king from 949-975, and maybe Wang Uk Anjong is Baek Ah ? he lived till 996 , so I thought maybe Moon Lovers's writers made that up about him killing his brothers to make an interesting story of Hae Soo changing history & softening Wang So's heart so he doesn't kill his brothers, mind sharing were did you read he really did kill his brothers?  

Agree with you @mewtwo. The writer might be making up the story that WS killed all his brothers, in fact, WS did not. At least thru my understanding WW did not die during WS ruling. HS is the key person in changing WS personality and appearance. 

• Like 14