[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@Gabi Bros I see! Now that clears it up, thank you :lol: although I like the version where they used Exo's song :D Anyway 1 more if you dont mind,  please take a look at my homescreen.. the cover photo from the song and my homescreen wallpaper is it an actual scene from the drama or just a cover/poster photo? Coz I really like the homescreen one kekeke~ I'm curious, as the shot is so sweet :wub:

Edit: Photo too big, to cut space

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016_09_16_18_25_41.png

(I'm sorry I can't edit the photo not used with mobile)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Isn't a kdrama heroine supposed to have her first kiss with the main lead :P

ANyway.. don't mind the news.. since i am on the other ship that still has to go into the water :angry: .. whatever.. let her taste the fierce passionate romance from the word go..

The gentleman romance can happen offscreen :) ( haha.. yes the evil streak of the opposing ship.. that has yet to go into water.. :( )

Actually chingu, I'm on the same ship...SoSoo, and am extremely excited about the sails unfurling to propel this ship forward. It's just that KHN was so convincing with that almost kiss.... :P

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, merrylass said:

I know the 4th Prince Wang So had 2 nephews and several nobles put to death but I don't recall that he had his brothers put to death.  The 2 princes that were put to death were Prince Heunghwa (son of Crown Prince Wang Mu) and Prince Gyeongchunwon (son of 2nd Prince Wang Yo).  Which brothers did he put to death?  I know the 13th Prince survived and had a child with the younger daughter of 8th Prince Wang Wook.  

So what happens to the princes in history?

• Taejo dies in 943 AD

• Crown Prince Wang Mu becomes King Hyejong (943–945 AD) and dies from disease

• 2nd Prince Wang Yo becomes King Jeongjong (945–949 AD) and I don't know if he was overthrown by his brother or simply died

• 4th Prince Wang So becomes King Gwangjong (949–975 AD) and first consolidated public support before confronting the noble families

• 8th Prince Wang Wook has 3 children who survived to adulthood – he must have been alive until at least 965 AD (his younger daughter was born in 966 AD)

• 13th Prince Baek Ah has a son with the younger daughter of 8th Prince Wang Wook.  The son was born in 992 AD (well after 4th Prince Wang So’s death) and that son becomes the 8th King of Goryeo Hyeonjong (1009–1031 AD).

Does anyone know what happened to

·         8th Prince Wang Wook lived until at least 966 AD but was he killed by the 4th Prince?

·         9th Prince Wang Won

·         10th Prince Wang Eun

·         14th Prince Wang Jung

@merrylass  Thanks for the history lesson on incest but that was common back then keep the royal blood royal.. But I had read that WS (King Gwangjong) killed most of his brothers..  

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Actually chingu, I'm on the same ship...SoSoo, and am extremely excited about the sails unfurling to propel this ship forward. It's just that KHN was so convincing with that almost kiss.... :P

I have serious doubt if they have even started to construct the main ship..

Its 7 freaking episodes, first he has to onboard, then she has to, then interactions, then confessions..

I think they outsourced the shipping business and have been totally conned !!!

• Like 10

1 minute ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I have serious doubt if they have even started to construct the main ship..

Its 7 freaking episodes, first he has to onboard, then she has to, then interactions, then confessions..

I think they outsourced the shipping business and have been totally conned !!!

@enigmatic_zephy  I think they both will board that shiparound episode 10

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

@Gabi Bros I see! Now that clears it up, thank you :lol: although I like the version where they used Exo's song :D Anyway 1 more if you dont mind,  please take a look at my homescreen.. the cover photo from the song and my homescreen wallpaper is it an actual scene from the drama or just a cover/poster photo? Coz I really like the homescreen one kekeke~ I'm curious, as the shot is so sweet :wub:

(I'm sorry I can't edit the photo not used with mobile)

Are they kissing in this mask picture? where are his hands. .can't figure out

also on that scene where she says she is not alone:

I thought IU meant wook .. it was a rhetoric .. but then when he asked who.. she just diverted the whole thing smoothly saying you are here with me..

Because she was in a not so good mood.. and when someone says a pensive thing as that.. ( you are alone and won't survive when all she wants is to survive).. wouldn't she think of her one pillar of support whom she thinks is unconditional?

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, valsava said:

LMAO @enigmatic_zephy  It's only a 20 episode drama something got to spark by episode 10 but I'm sharing care to join me..

ya i think i will use artifical soaps in protest.. say no to organic handmade safe soaps 

@Creators .. ARE YOU LISTENING.. DO YOU REALLY WANT AN ANTI-ENVIRONMENTIALIST :(

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

I just discovered this "rookie" (!!!) youtuber from Russia, and I must say that her/his mvs of Moon Lovers are hands down the best and the most epic out there. I'm impressed by the editing and in love with the song she/he choose so far:

@jerboa83 You're so right Chingu. These are perfection. They're done so well, they could be used as teasers. Am totally serious. As you said, the music, transitions, scene selections are spot on! What sets it apart is the content...it succeeds in giving you an accurate and moving sense of the story...perhaps too much? But if I had never heard or seen anything about the drama, I would be 100 percent sold on the strength of these alone.

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, valsava said:

@merrylass  Thanks for the history lesson on incest but that was common back then keep the royal blood royal.. But I had read that WS (King Gwangjong) killed most of his brothers..  

I've been searching through the internet about 4th prince killing his brothers but there was no mention of that, 8th prince had 2 sons who became crown princes and he lived till 969, Wang So became king way before 969, in Moon Lovers they said he'll kill his brothers on his way to the throne and not during his ruling, he was king from 949-975, and maybe Wang Uk Anjong is Baek Ah ? he lived till 996 , so I thought maybe Moon Lovers's writers made that up about him killing his brothers to make an interesting story of Hae Soo changing history & softening Wang So's heart so he doesn't kill his brothers, mind sharing were did you read he really did kill his brothers?  

• Like 10

1 hour ago, hui_02 said:

Hi ChiGu, 

Will like to know why there is "cut" version?  As I saw YouTube post "cut" version for each episode. Wonder why SBS have the cut version? They shld post full version!!!! 

Kindly enlighten me. 

Stations, be they cable, traditional broadcasting or otherwise, will share cuts of an episode in the hopes of encouraging you to watch the full version on their channel...because their ultimate goal is to convert you into their viewer.

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, mewtwo said:

I've been searching through the internet about 4th prince killing his brothers but there was no mention of that, 8th prince had 2 sons who became crown princes and he lived till 969, Wang So became king way before 969, in Moon Lovers they said he'll kill his brothers on his way to the throne and not during his ruling, he was king from 949-975, and maybe Wang Uk Anjong is Baek Ah ? he lived till 996 , so I thought maybe Moon Lovers's writers made that up about him killing his brothers to make an interesting story of Hae Soo changing history & softening Wang So's heart so he doesn't kill his brothers, mind sharing were did you read he really did kill his brothers?  

I posed the question asking what happened to the princes because I couldn't find anything in my books about Gwangjong killing his brothers -- only that he killed many nobles and 2 nephews (one was the son of Crown Prince Mu and the other was the son of the 3rd Prince Wang Yo and only because they supposedly worked with nobles to over throw him during his later years as king).  8th Prince Wang Wook had 3 children survive to adulthood -- his first son died young and only his second son became king.  I don't know what happened to 9th, 10th or 14th Princes so if anyone actually knows from their Korean history books (it's been a long time since school so I don't have my books), I would appreciate their sharing.

• Like 10