[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8P6edAu.png

Is he doing the ritual to get rid of his bad luck and evil in his body, that makes people throwing dirt even stone at him in order to make the evil and bad luck away from him so he can be considered and the crown prince too????

Is it???? since the more I think about it the more I'm sure it's not a punishment for So...especially BA also looks very calm in the family line looking at him.

• Like 18

Hi Chingus....

They dress in white coz of some prayer ritual for rain.

I think each prince need to perform the ritual. But when Wang So turn, he was stopped by Wang Yo as to him Wang So is not a perfect prince. That why people start throwing mud at him. Poor baby.....

• Like 17

wclotggz.png

this is the face of a man that have a hard time for his whole life, this is a man that never get treated by people well. this is a man's face that even with a glimpse we could tell about his whole life. this man only needs love to make his face becomes lighter and lighter like the burden he holds for a long time goes away like a dust. 

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Hi Chingus....

They dress in white coz of some prayer ritual for rain.

I think each prince need to perform the ritual. But when Wang So turn, he was stopped by Wang Yo as to him Wang So is not a perfect prince. That why people start throwing mud at him. Poor baby.....

waaaaaaaaaaah. This episode is going to make me cry BUT I AM HAPPY THERE IS SO MUCH WANG SO IN IT!! Welcome back Your Royal Hotness, we MISSED YOU!!

• Like 17

THANKS AGAIN for the recaps,video clips, screen caps & commentaries c/o @qwenli @LyraYoo @MadraRua @skxz @Yippeuni @andy78 @ruzikie @rcalma @leejongsuk @solelylurking @MoOnLoVeRz @Kasmic (apologies if i missed some others)

after an hour of laggy streams and mostly catching up here

•It's So's episode,in prep for the next episodes. It seems that HS has indeed slowly but surely cracked,at least, the walls & ice around So's heart.

•I wanted to slap Yo's face almost all the time during Eun's party especially at the end. Good thing CP reprimanded him

•I love LJG as usual, the many emotions he conveyed through this episode (anger,sadness,happiness, embarrassment, confidence) he nailed each and every single one of them. 

•I like LeeHi (I think its her song as BGM during HS & WS cottage scene) and her voice but the music of her song is off for a sageuk. I do like "Say Yes" as a song and Punch&Loco as musicians but why did they have to use their song as BGM again.

The only perk of a laggy stream is that it seems to choose wisely which scene to freeze. Sharing photo from my tweet earlier. I couldn't help but to capture and share it:wub: 

http://imgur.com/4PuEyqa

Hello to @Mau_Cherry & @nonski  Good night from my side of the world!

Edited by wackeemarie
added tagged member;changed hyperlink
  • Like 23

25 minutes ago, sarasona said:

Maybe I am the only one who has heart for joonki and there is no SLS FOR ME.... I want soo for so and vice versa

You are definitely not alone in this, no SLS for me either hehe

Waiting for So-Soo ship to sail :phew:

• Like 14

56 minutes ago, Lady_Lara said:

Thank you soooo much! You help me not going completely crazy of waiting for subs!!!!

My pleasure, I was typing as fast as I can :blink:, and posting as fast as soompi allow me to post.:sweatingbullets: so sorry for all the bad grammar.

I missed out some dialogue but tried to capture the essence.:) usually my brain goes dead after the 1 hour recap. :blink::D

• Like 22

gosh my heart goes to WS tonight...

one thing that i like to address is how much far romance between HS and WW will go.. not that i'm complaining but their story is really smooth as right now.. i don't see how thing can go wrong in any way for them cause WW is the type that will love his love one truly.. something big must happen for HS to cut their relationship (not WS for sure).. in the long preview we can see WW said he miss HS every second so it must be her that broke off.. 

but i doubt that WW wiling to stand up and said HS is his women cause for now he have absolutely no power at all..so yeah i wonder how the writer want to give that relationship a stop sign.. hmmm

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, qwenli said:

actually I wish there are less scenes for the 10th. but since they weave his birthday party into a mask revelation for the 4th, I forgive them. 

We already dun have enuf time for So and yet they have to go give time to the 10th and 13th. But then I understand that's Baekhyun and he got his fans. 

I just so wish SH is 30eps at least, there is hardly time for all the princes.

The last long Sageuk I watched was Empress Ki and it had 51 episodes and I didn't mind them. They did wonderful job even though it was ongoing format show, I think. I just don't know what happened here with this one. I was hoping initially we would get around 25-26 ish which would allow more coherent flow and narration. Now, as it is, its a mix bag.

• Like 12

My streaming site was lagging so bad I could only watch bits and pieces of todays episode look out the window and found out why it's raining what a bummer but I really like to know whats LH problem she just hates any women that gets more attention then she do I saw how the CP had to rescue HS from her.. I think they should marry her off the palace would be much more peaceful without her around to stir up trouble.. I think the King should marry her into that clan he's trying to form and allience with 

1 hour ago, ElleSor said:

I swear...my second lead syndrome for Kang Ha Neul is so bad.

I'm sorry Lee Jun Gi! I can't stop thinking about the way he looks at Hae So!

Why so handsome and such a manly-man, KHN?

@ElleSor  I've said from the beginning that this drama is full of eye candy you can have youe second lead I'll take my LJk anyday scare and all he's the most handsomest to me..

Both dramas had princes giving out bracelet as a symbolic of there feelings awesome

Clearly HS is bound for hardship in the palace now she's not bound to stay there and can leave if she likes we all know she's there because of WW and maybe just hoping she'll get the go ahead to be with him.. This drama has her character kind of complex because it's not like none of them can't leave the palace. Why bother to go through all this, It's getting close to his mom marrying him off to someone else and how will she accept this is a must see for me when she learns without a clan backing her will she then turn to WS.. I hope not he's been hurt enough and I don't want to see her toy with his heart that way..

Well see you guy's later this afternoon..     

• Like 11

41 minutes ago, Phuc Nguyen said:

I wonder what how they will give us a satisfying reason for Wook and Soo break up . Their relationship seems to develop quite smoothly. Although there are a lot of understanding between So and Soo , Soo doesnt show any kind of fluttering in front of So :)) she is so comfortable being around him

Yes, that was my issue with the C-version too. And several chingus here tried to enlighten me. K version is shorter and we are already in ep 7 and wook/soo romance seems to be blooming fine. If there wasnt lee joon gi, I would ship 8th and Soo wholeheartedly, but then then LJG and his deadly charm just keep nagging me..

• Like 16

oh my those screenshots of WS smiling in ep 7 and they're actually sitting next to each other now? (before they had more distance :D)

i loved how in ep 6 WS and HS are taking notice of each other more

now i must go watch the raw even if i have to go to wake up in a few hours 

i'm kind of interested in the palace maid boss, seems like her and HS will become close

• Like 15

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

Yes, that was my issue with the C-version too. And several chingus here tried to enlighten me. K version is shorter and we are already in ep 7 and wook/soo romance seems to be blooming fine. If there wasnt lee joon gi, I would ship 8th and Soo wholeheartedly, but then then LJG and his deadly charm just keep nagging me..

and don't forget his voice that you can not resist. Gosh, he's freaking hawt and i keep reminding he is an ahjussi for me but please like Ahn Yona said in KMHM, if you're handsome you're my oppa.

I hope they don't give us the cliche reason why Wook and Hae Soo breaks up but i guess the reason why they break up will be severe and since it's saeguk drama, the things would happen between the hierarchy of Hae Soo and Wook since one is the maid and one is the prince. social difference  

• Like 13

@LyraYoo 

that the kind of dynamic between 4th prince and Ruoxi in the novel and drama.. they understand each other and support each other before turning into a romantic relationship.. 

because of HS understand WS she not afraid of him.. i just love how carefree HS is when she meet WS.. also how HS said she not alone and WS ask why and HS just casually said because she with him.. that sentence alone show that for HS she trust WS enough to consider him as her friend.. 

this not a typical love story... their love build on so much more depth than just falling in love.. its build on understanding , support and trust each other.. people are not used in this kind of arc in relationship in drama but i'm telling you that their love later on is so much primal and deep and its worth waiting for.. 

• Like 20