[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

YEAY another HS and So moment. the preview scene. HS is shwoering the plant and So show up as he accidentally getting the water splash too from her. But HS doesn't seem realize that. 

HS keep mumbling and sit down. Thinking about runaway. So show up and reply, runaway? when you have no home where will you go...HS reply I'm only saying that.

Both bickering. HS sit down again, So join her take a seat beside her. Another OTP moment. HS tell So about lady SG, she is very scary HS said. I love how they become closer now. hahahaha

• Like 16

Wook grabbed her hand and is teaching her the Chinese characters. I always get swayed by Wook OMG WHYYYYYYY

And he's giving her jewellery to cover her scar. Wook STAHPPPP!!! Actually don't I need to cherish these moments while they last :love:

• Like 15

HS working hard, get exhausted at night so she straight sleep once hit the bed.

The princes at study room. HS come serve them but she is fall when serving Yo. Wook grab her hand while she is exiting and both share a smile secretly. Wook wave goodbye at her secretly. HS smiling.

Eun with HS with his finger hurt. Eun being a cry baby. 

HS learn to write calligraphy, Wook come to see her smiling seeing her trying. He approach her quietly and stay behind her. He is correct HS reading. LOL...HS back to study again, Wook smiling seeing her. He then grab HS hand and teach her to write with his hand on hers...AAAAAAAAACCCKKKKKK.... HS just froze. Wook keep holding her hand and write together.....

• Like 12

both share a sweet smile.

back in her room, she looks at the writing of his name. rising sun... she mutters and smile.

she looks up at the moon outside her window and at her bracelet. a very pretty one.

Waiting can be happy too. I like him.I want to be with him. Even if I am no longer Hajin, its ok (she said)

you will leave well. Haesoo. (she says to herself)

• Like 20