[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

cut to haesoo and oh sang gong serving Wook's mum

she enquire if Soo has adapted.

soo say she can do her makeup.

Oh: dun forget you are still a trainee (and stop her)

Queen: I think this child suits being in the royal salon, she can make very good soap

and then she enquire after Oh sang gong's health, asking her to consult the royal physician on a long term ailment. 

wook's mum health is not that great either.

• Like 22

1 minute ago, andy78 said:

sbs is very bad again...buffering stopping all time...i so dislike WS step sister and future wife...such a cold witch

So its not just me. I know I have good connection but its stopping and buffering on the same scene. OMG. I'll just rely on qwenli's recap and others too who will be posting screen cap and recaps. Thanks everyone. 

• Like 9

The general greet the king. JM also there too. The general talking about war situation, the king looks not pleased he leave the general and JM. JM bickering with the general.

AH FINALLY, the game between princes. Eun keep teasing Jung because he has Mo with him and Jung mad with Eun teasing now they againts each other.

Oh cutee...So finally join the princes in study room. 

The general and Soo walking together, they do close to each other. The general warn him to be careful. So reply him with easy thought.

• Like 16

HS pour the medicated solution on him and continue to apply herbs on his body. peppermint to cool down the rashes

oh sang gong walks in and barks at HS " what are you doing!"

HS: my mum has the same ailment.

the royal doctor walks in. 

Oh sang gong glares at HS, who scampered out. 

enters the evil queen who saw hs walks away.  

CP ask oh sang gong not to scold hs saying that his pain is relieved.

evil queen have some evil thoughts and said she changed her mind after she overheard.

Oh sang gong punishing HS to read the herbs manual.

HS protesting saying she is just trying to help.

Oh: you cant read, how do you know about the effects of peppermint.

dun tell anybody about the Cp's condition.

for the time being she ask HS to mend the garden to be out of troubles way.

• Like 22

Hi guys.

I read in Wikipedia about the Wang family and it said Wang So is married to Yeon Hwa. Are not they siblings even though they come from differents mother? It is not like they are cousins. Or was it because they want to preserve the royal blood thus marrying their sisters were allowed at that time?

• Like 6

HS with lady SG. Queen Hwangbo is at the salon having her treatment. The queen greet HS, asking how is her doing right now. HS reply in her usual way, but lady SG doesn't like her attitude talking so friendly like that and ask her to leave. 

HS alone, someone suddenly screaming...HS approach...oh its Mo...he is screaming because of his rashes. HS stop the maid who is going to pour something at Mo. Mo angry and they're talking HS said I will treat you. Mo let her treat him. So then mixed some herbs and apply thos on Mo scars. Poor Mo 

Lady SG arrive angry to see HS dare treat Mo that way, lady SG scold HS out. Mo only look at her and the eunuch come to help him.

HS being punished by lady SG. she raised her hand and lady SG keep adding the books into her hand. 

• Like 13

So try to talk about trees. 

Soo: are you making fun of me?

So: a few years ago, the trees were burnt down. in a cold night, the wolf pack came close... it was unfortunate.

Soo look at him

So: ah, just treat it as I never say it.

dun think of escaping, try to do your best to justify your pay. 

then he leaves after hitting her on the head.

Soo: and I thought he was quite friendly.

aigoo, they keep playing all these rap songs with english lyrics for a historical!!

• Like 23

Just now, qwenli said:

So try to talk about trees. 

Soo: are you making fun of me?

So: a few years ago, the trees were burnt down. in a cold night, the wolf pack came close... it was unfortunate.

Soo look at him

So: ah, just treat it as I never say it.

dun think of escaping, try to do your best to justify your pay. 

then he leaves after hitting her on the head.

Soo: and I thought he was quite friendly.

aigoo, they keep playing all these rap songs with english lyrics for a historical!!

Still rapping, are you watching the sbs version??

• Like 5

cut to Soo serving the princes in the classroom.

Wook looking at her as she leaves, So too. 

Wook rush out to pull her aside and hug her!!!!

soo run off to join back the maids. 

wook look at her smiling. Soo smile too.

10th looking forlorn while talking to HS, who is making some herbal stuff to treat his fingers.

10th: my fingers feel strange.

• Like 24