[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Wook hug her. She is now off the radar for marrying the king....now she is fine...Wook relieved too.

That king.....how come he do that.

JM scene with the king. 

JM brought up about the lady SG, saying about HS. The king seem think about that.

Wook and HS, walking together enjoying the flowers. Wook smiling he keep looking at HS wrist. He look sad to see that. I love this scene.

Wook see JM come in. JM come to pass the message for HS

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, skxz said:

Now that Hae Soo has a scar she's like So OMG the ship is actually OTP I cannot deal with the level of chemistry they share :love: #scarcouple 

Pretty DOPE couple ain't gonna lie

SCARCOUPLE looks good. when they really have scars to heal not just physically. coming from SCARlet <3

• Like 18

cut to beautiful gardens where wook and haesoo is strolling among daffodils or are those daises?

I want to go pray to lady hae. She said.

she will be happy. he said.

both smiling.

jimong came running - he smiled and said: at least you wont be a slave.

hs: oh at least palace maids get a salary.

jimong: you have to work hard, then you can leave the palace. 

hs: leave the palace? really?

wook doesnt look happy.

jimong is right, the fact that you can escape punishment is great luck. wook said.

hs: dont worry, i learn fast.

wook pass her a letter bashfully.

a letter with a emoticon! lol

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Seems like Wook and Soo relationship has started and So is left behind. Poor my shipper heart :(

Its fine, they are closely following the C version here. I really don't mind. Honestly, she still is a modern woman so she may fall out of love with Wook which is not surprising, it happens. But I hated that she tried to kill herself, I know she was desperate but I really don't like attempted suicides. Because you do it once, in reality you are always at risk of doing it again.

• Like 15

Wook give HS the fighting emoticon \^O^/ hahahahaha

HS smiling, both smiling. 

Other princes coming except Mo and Yo. Jung and Eun keep shouting her name. Soo talk with JM. Eun worrying about her wound. HS keep looking at the princes with the thought of her dream, she then land her eyes at Wook and saying "Seolma..." 

Soo keep his eyes fixed at HS. HS is a little uneasy because of her thought, she is about to leave and stop for a while in front of Wook again. Wook cheer on her, But then HS down her head and leave. When she pass Soo, Soo look at her wrist. 

Both Soo and Wook send her off with worry eyes.

HS arrive at the bath house again, she look at her surrounding. Lady SG come and stare at her. HS afraid she hold her things tight ... END

• Like 20

wook: i will come and visit you. everyday..

all the prince came out to see her (9th, 10th, 13th and 14th) So looking from a distance.

HS thinks to herself: who will be the next king... oH no, this cant happen. then she look at wook, then she look at 9th..

jimong hurried her.

HS look at wook one last time. wook try to smile and tell her not to be afraid.

then soo walk pass So . So took note of her bandaged wrist and look worried.

• Like 22