[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

It's kinda ironic that it's So who's reluctant to save Soo from the forced marriage, while other princes try hard to get her out of it.

What is this? :((

The king is surprised to find out that it's Soo that he'll marry to.

Wook kneels down to ask the king about the marriage.

King asks why Wook is against it. So comes and tells him that Hae family has been cheating on the King to stop the wedding.

But the king still insists to proceed because of some political reasons.

Soo cuts her wrist to avoid the wedding and begs the king to let her go.

Wook and So  watches in horror. She faints and wook catches her.

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I would say, he seems to enjoy having sex.;).. maybe a sex addict?! With all his queens and concubines! Imagine, how busy he was.:D On the other hand, I am surprised that So seems to be more resignated.

ahahaha ! yes really impressive this king!

but maybe he is going to let HS go?  whatever,, forget it .TJ can't be a gentle man :D

• Like 12

LAG!!!

HS show up with cut on her wrist, she is bleeding. Asking the king to let her go this time. She hold her bleeding wrist. Wook and Soo look at HS shocked. The king laugh and leave. 

HS fainted Wook grabbed her. Soo is woory about HS. Wook carry her out. BA, Jung and Eun find Soo and instantly running to her.

HS dreaming about her drawning, and the king died?????? She see someone as the new king, but she can't tell who. she keep guessing who is that. 

HS wake up from her dream. The lady is beside her. She's been taking care HS while she passed out. She talk with HS. 

• Like 17

cut to the princes all worried.

10th and 14th quarreling.

9th: we can be caned for this! I am leaving.

wook walks out with soo in his arms. So following behind. 

:tears:

Haesoo hallucinating: Where am I, I am dead, but I didnt really pass away. Taejo. Guangjong. Why this name guangjong make me uncomfortable? I am not remembering something. right guangjong killed his brothers, he is the next king. Which prince is guangjong?

• Like 22

The lady leave the room. Wook standing outside the door, he see HS and step inside. 

Wook look at HS, HS about to cry to meet him. Both are emotional. Wook look at her wounded wrist and grab it. HS let him. 

"HS are you okay?" 

He is holding his tears telling HS about current situation about her. 

HS crying.

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

Wow, WW very alert this episode,I guess WW-HS loveline will really start now 

*aaaww my poor WS-HS shipping heart, (dont mind my dramatics, WW-HS shippers,please)*

Good things come to those who wait, So-Soo, it'll happen my friend in due time. 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, rumasa79 said:

It's kinda ironic that it's So who's reluctant to save Soo from the forced marriage, while other princes try hard to get her out of it.

What is this? :((

The king is surprised to find out that it's Soo that he'll marry to.

Wook kneels down to ask the king about the marriage.

King asks why Wook is against it. So comes and tells him that Hae family has been cheating on the King to stop the wedding.

But the king still insists to proceed because of some political reasons.

Soo cuts her wrist to avoid the wedding and begs the king to let her go.

Wook and So  watches in horror. She faints and wook catches her.

Well, he is not in love with her yet. But he did help her with the escape first. She is the one who decides to go there. That's why I guess, he thought, she had accepted her fate. However, the conversation with Baek Ah makes him realise that this marriage will kill her.

I find very surprising that she hurt herself so that she would get a scar... something she has in common with Wang So now. I can imagine why Wang So is furious later because unlike her, Wang So was a victim and never chose this fate. Furthermore, her scar made him realise that he could lose her. We shouldn't forget that she showed him her strength to survive ("Is it wrong to want to live?", her words had moved him) and now, he sees with her gesture that she is not that strong like he thought. She would rather die than live a miserable life.

• Like 23